Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who portrays living her best life i predict she will be greeting under her duvet shortly...wee ginger gremlin so aye

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hiya ma wee pals wee teeny toaty chezza has recruited another Friend to film her living her best life, a compulsory tongue poke just for us or is it coz her teef are not symmetrical like her face...and doesnt her skin look awful ...for all the money she throws at it I'd want a refund and compo so aye
She's awful.

Reactions: 3
At least the 4th weekend on the trot she has dumped her pets, they are just an accessory to her, like everything else she does it's a 1 minute wonder so aye
I’m new to this thread but she’s away nearly every weekend who takes her pets, and it seems the cat is hardly seen but still the odd video of the dug
---
And pretend her gear is designer when she buys fakes.so aye
I’ve always thought she’s some amount of designer gear and was it fakes as surely someone wouldn’t have the amount of bags etc she does 🙄
---
I used to like her, but since splitting up with craigy shes became a self centred braggy bleep and getting on my last nerve. I feel sorry for the poor wee cat & dug. Ps I’m new to this thread but glad I decided to look it up after seeing her hill climbing post today 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Who actually cares what she’s wearing? It’s so distasteful the constant posting with the designer gear. No one gives a duck. She’s absolutely insufferable. We know you aren’t living your best life Cheryl, we know you ran through big Craigys inheritance at a rate of knots then pied him off!

I used to like her as my pal was acquaintances with her but after my pal asked about her car and she gave some bullshit reason to getting rid of the q5 I can’t go her at all.

Reactions: 7
Who actually cares what she’s wearing? It’s so distasteful the constant posting with the designer gear. No one gives a duck. She’s absolutely insufferable. We know you aren’t living your best life Cheryl, we know you ran through big Craigys inheritance at a rate of knots then pied him off!

I used to like her as my pal was acquaintances with her but after my pal asked about her car and she gave some bullshit reason to getting rid of the q5 I can’t go her at all.
The truth about this insufferable little bleep will surface eventually and wipe her twisted smile of her twisted coupon so aye hen

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Thinking about this makes so much sense why the wee mutant was I'm such a hurry to sell big Craigy dads house she is a conniving little bleep and its oozing from her now.

Reactions: 5
Thinking about this makes so much sense why the wee mutant was I'm such a hurry to sell big Craigy dads house she is a conniving little bleep and its oozing from her now.
Think u have tipped her over the edge 😳🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2