Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surelybif that is the case she has even more a cheek to be out living her best life! I do think the friends all seem to be new people/travel people not family or life long friends!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Am so relieved to open her stories up and she is fully clothed. Why does she always ask question like what time it is or day it is she used to do it with big Craigy, she tried it with holly asking her the time whilst she has watch on and a clock on her fone, she will be crying under her duvet later today so aye ma wee pals.

Reactions: 5
I follow some right cringes on insta and she is now the worst, I feel embarrassment for her everytime she posts a mirror selfie and don’t get me started on her bloody tongue between her teeth.! I’ve had friends who have gone through breakups like this become full of themselves etc. One of my mates almost carbon copy (without the holidays) and one night when we were out she was flirting with a guy and he said to me later on that she was the most embarrassing thing around and they were all laughing at her
OMG the tongue between her teeth is beyond infuriating.

My great aunties cat had a stroke and it used to lay about the garden with its tongue poking out. That's what she reminds me off. Absolute diddy so she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder who the guy is that keeps leaving love heart emojis under her grid posts. She’s replying to him with the same emojis….

Wee interaction in the latest grid post too 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder who the guy is that keeps leaving love heart emojis under her grid posts. She’s replying to him with the same emojis….

Wee interaction in the latest grid post too 👀
It was bound to happen eventually with her semi naked pictures throwing herself about like a teenager.

• Haha
Wonder what will happen with the house, if she will claim to have it by herself or if big Craigy will force a sale

Reactions: 3
Wonder what will happen with the house, if she will claim to have it by herself or if big Craigy will force a sale
If we’ve to believe the rumours about his gambling, maybe house was only in her name if he’s got bad credit. But, I suppose they’re married so he could still have a say…

Reactions: 1
If we’ve to believe the rumours about his gambling, maybe house was only in her name if he’s got bad credit. But, I suppose they’re married so he could still have a say…
Even if it is only in her name, he’s still entitled to half of it as it was a marital home.

Reactions: 2
So weird that she's peddling the heartbroken narrative now but was fine in January when they split because of her cheating 🤔 It's almost like she hates that Craigy is now managing to move on with his life and not sitting pining for her ☕
Looooving the tea ☕

It’s different when your on holiday, hanging about with her wee holiday pals… it’s not real life. Slap bang to reality where she can’t Pretend she’s ‘fine’

Reactions: 2
I’d actually have more respect for her if she took time out and dealt with her marriage break up rather than going on some fake life that it’s all rosy when it’s clearly not

Reactions: 9
She whipped the car off him and her son ended up with it, so that couldn’t have been his, what else wasn’t his 🤷🏽‍♀️🫣

Did she actually thought? I thought it was an S3? Insurance would be through the roof for Dylan.

Well we all knew it was going to happen when she came back off her high horse from these holidays… she’s been quiet as life has been overwhelming - shock!

Reactions: 3
Well we all knew it was going to happen when she came back off her high horse from these holidays… she’s been quiet as life has been overwhelming - shock!
Because she ain’t actually dealing with life just constantly running away from it! Jeez you would think all this self help tit would have explained this???

• Haha
How are we ma wee pocket pals...the wee chezza show is oan the move hens, dropping her wee cryptic breadcrumbs fur us...no explanation needed
I noticed this too! Not like her not to brag bout where she’s off to next. I do wonder why she has those animals when she is never there.