Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So if her bestie life with Nicole was in turkey last summer having work done was wee Cheryl in turkey with her getting it to! is she the one hiding taking the picture?
---
Is this big Craigy getting a hair transplant 😳 didn't see this spoke about on the gram! 100% where shes had the tummy tuck done!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Is Dylan doing all the photography? What teenage lad wants to photograph their maw posing about in bikinis?! Liz Hurley and her boy, that’s who.

• Haha
No one gives a fuck about your extra leg room… and thought she was supposed to be so teeny tiny polly fucking pocket size so why you want extra leg room leave it for us normal sized humans please

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Walk your dog you lazy little cunt,spends hours in the gym but pays someone to walk her dug, what happened to closing yer rings ginger gremlin.

• Haha
Ohh I never noticed this before but you’re right! You can see the reflection in the TV. God didn’t think she’d go to being the step mum after coming out of a marriage… wonder how that’s going for her…
She obviously manifested, she wrote in a wee book and asked an angel who sent her a wee feather and boom shes living in a crack den in london playing step mum 😂😂😂

• Haha

Skirza

The tea got fucking piping at the end of that last thread, keep it going please 😂

You can bet yer arse her "content" will now be aw aboot the teeny toaty wee sausage dug, and the shameless mlm shite will take a backseat for a wee while.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mysteryy

Her skin looks terrible! The sun is aging her really badly. She looks much older then 39 as well.

I'll never understand why when people are crying they take a selfie. I've never once been crying and thought to myself "fuck, need to get my phone for a pic for the gram"

I don’t think Iv ever cringed as much for someone else… full blown conversations with her Instagram stories, banging on about a hangover like she’s a teenager she’s so embarrassing
Was thinking the same thing. Her posed picture taken in bed with her on shorts on, legs out it’s as if it’s a teenager. Embarrassing!
that along with her tit pic last night - she’s shouting out hey look at me, I’m having the best time being single… although I feel it’s all a front?!

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Hiya ma wee pals...wee krankie is persistant trying to make her dug be a thing on her own page despite it having its own ...these dogs cost £2k upwards ...big wet wipe has been in overdrive stealing money or had a bit of luck gambling...so aye nanite

• Haha

about.a.girl

Has a full time job but spends 3 hours a week working at it

Has a son that she sees once every 3 months

• Haha

tulips82

God she’s a thirsty bitch eh …. I’ve seen her body more than I’ve seen my own 🙄 put your droopy boobs away hen

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I think she’s defo had one, if you look back her photos she’s never been in a bikini before on her page and now she’s never out one 😂😂 agree don’t like and say it’s the gym when you’ve had a helping hand
And pretend her gear is designer when she buys fakes.so aye

• Haha

no_name

That is a find and a half 😂😂 must’ve been big Craigys 40th bday present. Maybe flown straight out after his party? 😂😂
Wasnt long after this she starting flashing the belly at every opportunity so I think you’re right. Maybe they got a wee bogof offer.
Why doesn’t she just own it instead of making out like it was down to the gym and ketones 😂
because we have to believe she’s “manifested” it all….she’s skinny because she saw magpies and wished it for herself duuuhhhh 😜

• Haha

gogogal

Chatty Member
Cousin has a friend in her travel thing. Looks like it’s kicking off. Waiting on more deets 🥳. Showing herself up within the thread. The other person is apparently like a dog with a bone 😂😂🐾

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I feel like I’m missing something?….spending money on flights and a hotel, tears on the plane, “pushing” herself to work through the moments she felt awkward for being alone, all just to do exactly what she does here….go to gym, read, film herself, take mirror selfies, go out for dinners….what’s the big palava about? Why did she need to go to Tenerife to just do what she does here? And cry about it? Honestly I’m baffled
The cheese is slipping off the cracker with this woman. She seems crazy.

• Haha