Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Hiya ma wee pocket pals (I see ya🖐) so we have finally run out of wee pals to film the shezza show so now dylan has now been recruited to film his mothers scantily clad boady (IYDKYNTGTK) wae her Tummy tuck cleavage oan show so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
So if her bestie life with Nicole was in turkey last summer having work done was wee Cheryl in turkey with her getting it to! is she the one hiding taking the picture?
---
Is this big Craigy getting a hair transplant 😳 didn't see this spoke about on the gram! 100% where shes had the tummy tuck done!
That is a find and a half 😂😂 must’ve been big Craigys 40th bday present. Maybe flown straight out after his party? 😂😂
Wasnt long after this she starting flashing the belly at every opportunity so I think you’re right. Maybe they got a wee bogof offer.
Why doesn’t she just own it instead of making out like it was down to the gym and ketones 😂

• Haha

no_name

She would be better off saying her and Craig have hit a rough patch and/or have take a break or split up - whatever the situation is, because pushing this “doing it for me” narrative is just making her look like she’s lost the plot or is having a mid life crisis

Thanks @Walnutss for creating the new thread and thanks to @Bad Karma for the fantastic new thread title.

A wee recap, sorry if I’ve missed anything out:

My Home is My Haven Cheryl likes to constantly brag.
She wears fake designer clothes often with her initials or name plastered all over them.
She promotes Ketones and waxes lyrical about their supposed health benefits.
She’s a hypochondriac.
She has a puffy face.
She thinks she’s toaty.
She gets loads of free food from local businesses that her and her husband like to scoff.
She promotes a travel agency pyramid scheme that rips people off.
Her husband has a gambling addiction and has stolen from friends and family to feed his habit.
She constantly fidgets and touches her hair and face when she’s speaking on her videos.
She repeatedly broke covid lockdown restrictions.
She has made her account private and only followers can now see her stories.
She’s continually redecorating her modest wee normal hoose that if you didn’t know better would think was a mansion
She has a dug.
Excellent overview👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏but you forgot she has thousands of wee pals . They are a pair of dirty rotten SCROUNGERS

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Jesus is that the start of a nipple on a photo with her son shared to her public Instagram. She needs help for her thirst.! It’s like watching a slow car crash. Big craigey is best off without her
Why moan about Dubai heat when you go at the hottest time of the year.!
Her nipple looks like its got a scar around it - has she had her boobs done??
---
Hiya ma wee pocket pals I'm presuming Dylan has took the pic for he only fannies,she will be teaming up wae dugheed imminently so aye
IYDKYNTGTK
Something really quite off about a lad in his late teens takin photos like this of his mother….

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
God she absolutely rates herself doesn’t she?! Which is laughable. Shes a wee goblin. Shes the love child of Nicola Sturgeon & Wee Jimmy Krankie.

• Heart
  • Haha
The tea got fucking piping at the end of that last thread, keep it going please 😂

You can bet yer arse her "content" will now be aw aboot the teeny toaty wee sausage dug, and the shameless mlm shite will take a backseat for a wee while.
They have got weirded his step mum looks like her. Same car as well. They are now called the Renfrew hillbilly’s.

• Haha

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
It’s like she’s posing for her pal to take photos on a night out so she can show the ex how much fun she’s having without him 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣 absolute brass neck of a girl

• Haha

no_name

I’m always surprised at how much these insta females go on about their “new man” when they’re in a situation like this. Haven’t they learned anything from the last one? Best to keep 🤐 even if you think he’s the best thing since sliced bread. Stop trying to prove a point to your ex (and whoever else) and stay private. It will be less embarrassing for you when it goes tits up.

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Who actually cares what she’s wearing? It’s so distasteful the constant posting with the designer gear. No one gives a fuck. She’s absolutely insufferable. We know you aren’t living your best life Cheryl, we know you ran through big Craigys inheritance at a rate of knots then pied him off!

I used to like her as my pal was acquaintances with her but after my pal asked about her car and she gave some bullshit reason to getting rid of the q5 I can’t go her at all.
The truth about this insufferable little cunt will surface eventually and wipe her twisted smile of her twisted coupon so aye hen

• Haha

DrinkGinSaveWater

I really hope this dog is not some kind of massive deflection for the trouble she got herself in with the ketones.

I can totally imagine her being the type of person that would get bored in a couple of months then say she had developed allergies or something.

Also this is the woman who has spent the last 18 months of a pandemic moaning about how she can't go on holiday, where is the wee dog going to go everytime she books one of her "amazing" travel deals on a whim??

• Haha

tulips82

I’d actually have more respect for her if she took time out and dealt with her marriage break up rather than going on some fake life that it’s all rosy when it’s clearly not

canonball

I remember her saying when she broke up with big craigy that it was all about her & her boy. That lasted 2 minutes until the next one came along now she’s never in Glasgow with her boy 🤣

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Was she not with a different PT like 2 weeks ago?
Yeah but this will be a freebie, like everything else she rinses ...riba, ziri ,zoi skincare etc ....she keeps posting that she doesnt care what people think of her but clearly she does otherwise why post it, living her best life then greeting into her duvet, she is a wee rodent parasite so aye ma wee pal