Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg i thought someone had photoshopped her, if you follow the mario thread there is someone on there who does excellent mock ups πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hiya ma wee pocket pals (I see yaπŸ–) so we have finally run out of wee pals to film the shezza show so now dylan has now been recruited to film his mothers scantily clad boady (IYDKYNTGTK) wae her Tummy tuck cleavage oan show so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m thinking the new man has dumped her or surely he would be on this freebie holiday that cost her pennies but the rest of us would be thousands

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Dylan doing all the photography? What teenage lad wants to photograph their maw posing about in bikinis?! Liz Hurley and her boy, that’s who.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m thinking the new man has dumped her or surely he would be on this freebie holiday that cost her pennies but the rest of us would be thousands
She done the daft A thing on a pic of coffee yday πŸ™„. The guys prob got a whole other life and that’s why he wants to be hidden πŸ˜›

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus is that the start of a nipple on a photo with her son shared to her public Instagram. She needs help for her thirst.! It’s like watching a slow car crash. Big craigey is best off without her
Why moan about Dubai heat when you go at the hottest time of the year.!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The editing pics is actually laughable. She’s lost half a hand and the bed’s got a curve in it.
what is it with people using filters that make them unrecognisable and editing pics so it looks nothing like them? Really rips my knitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 4