Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a new level of embarrassing. I get it, your hurt, you want to Pretend your living your best life, your happyā€¦ but itā€™s all far to much. Anyone can see itā€™s not believable, and when all these holidays dry up, and sheā€™s back home on her own in the winter all this is going to come crashing down on her with a bang. She prob hasnā€™t dealt with any of it, to busy flashing her washing in bikinis šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Craig must be watching like wtf you doing my wee pal šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice how the wee self obsessed gremlin had a saxophonist playing on the beach and she covered it over with the song 'isn't she lovely ' I bet she is the talk of the neighbourhood so aye ma wee pals

Reactions: 2
Hiya ma wee pals wee teeny toaty puffy chezza has had to resort to taking pics of herself in a reflection she has obviously ground holly down with the chezza show so aye

Reactions: 4
This is aimed at you big Craigy so aye son hold your head high in the fact you have dignity to not air your durty washing in public

• Haha
What is she doing šŸ«£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she must be on medication or something, she is embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Itā€™s like scorned woman bingoā€¦.highlights from today, I will survive and showing us all the men in her DMs.

• Haha
She really is a new level of embarrassing. I get it, your hurt, you want to Pretend your living your best life, your happyā€¦ but itā€™s all far to much. Anyone can see itā€™s not believable, and when all these holidays dry up, and sheā€™s back home on her own in the winter all this is going to come crashing down on her with a bang. She prob hasnā€™t dealt with any of it, to busy flashing her washing in bikinis šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Craig must be watching like wtf you doing my wee pal šŸ˜‚
When youā€™re living your best life itā€™s not plastered all over the internet for everyone to see šŸ«£

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh get a grip, going on about how people think she is her sonā€™s girlfriend ( boke ) and now all these Italian men chasing her, thirst traps constantly. We get it your going through a divorce and you want to get it right up him but seriouslyā€¦..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And I genuinely think it will be to much, I think he will be watching thinking wtf is she doing, why she acting like that no wonder I left sheā€™s got worse lol! If she just toned it down so much more he would be like aww sheā€™s looking well, thatā€™s a nice picture etcā€¦ but I think him, his family friends etc will be laughing at her. Sheā€™s losing the plot

Reactions: 6
I follow some right cringes on insta and she is now the worst, I feel embarrassment for her everytime she posts a mirror selfie and donā€™t get me started on her bloody tongue between her teeth.! Iā€™ve had friends who have gone through breakups like this become full of themselves etc. One of my mates almost carbon copy (without the holidays) and one night when we were out she was flirting with a guy and he said to me later on that she was the most embarrassing thing around and they were all laughing at her

Reactions: 6
So weird that she's peddling the heartbroken narrative now but was fine in January when they split because of her cheating šŸ¤” It's almost like she hates that Craigy is now managing to move on with his life and not sitting pining for her ā˜•

• Wow
So weird that she's peddling the heartbroken narrative now but was fine in January when they split because of her cheating šŸ¤” It's almost like she hates that Craigy is now managing to move on with his life and not sitting pining for her ā˜•
How do you know it was her that cheated???

Reactions: 3
Third hand information from someone that knows her/her family. I usually take it with a pinch of salt but they haven't been wrong so far šŸ¤·šŸ½

• Wow
Reactions: 3