Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at that irritating Paterson cunts stories Aaron Aston is featured with the wee ginger gremlin albeit a quick glance, and she isnt a good advert for spex appeal as she is always pushing her glasses up her nose so aye ma wee pals

Reactions: 2
Do any of you follow life with Linzi i feel shes a Cheryl want to be! literally copies everything about her clothes wise ect i have pick up on it for months. Shes also part of the travel program but i feel shes just another income for Cheryl and has her as a wee tag along.

Reactions: 3
A really don't get all these clowns with these travel pages, it's essentially pyramid scheme bs as usual. Look at me, come join my team pals xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really does seem to be down in London more than she is here at the moment
She seems to have forgotten her responsibilities at home dog and a cat and her only child had his 20th birthday last week but she is on a bootycall to london she really is a vile selfish cretin so aye ma wee pocket pals

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Down in London again, did she say “home” on her post yesterday?? Is she slumming it in a hotel or as A put her up if the wife is out of town

Has she had a fall out with her travel friends? She was very friendly with one or two of them and not mention in a while?

From a reliable source, she’s hardly offering support in ‘her’ travel group. Apparently many people are struggling and clueless. Others in the group are trying to help new people. The recruitment should stop. People are paying whatever amount to join and then a monthly fee which she gets part of. Savings are nothing like they were because hotel brands don’t want to deal with InteleTravel agents who only want to book their own travel. Big hype for very little saving.

Reactions: 4
From a reliable source, she’s hardly offering support in ‘her’ travel group. Apparently many people are struggling and clueless. Others in the group are trying to help new people. The recruitment should stop. People are paying whatever amount to join and then a monthly fee which she gets part of. Savings are nothing like they were because hotel brands don’t want to deal with InteleTravel agents who only want to book their own travel. Big hype for very little saving.

Aye, so, the usual. A pyramid scheme of sorts.

Can smell the pish from these things soon as they start all the join my team nonsense.

Off home for a few days - wonder if big Craigy has took on the responsibility of the cat and the dog since she seems to dump them at any given opportunity. Can see where her priority lies.

Reactions: 4
Home is no longer her haven eh! Should change her handle to looser in London…. It’s to early 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8