Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else sick of seeing ‘A🫶🏼😅 this 40 year old woman really needs to grow up eh?! This pic of just his hand and the initial - it’s like if you want to keep him private keep your relationship off social media full stop rather than craving the attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
“A🫶🏽” needs to stop immediately I am actually cringing for my life , grow up seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s the deal with hiding his face? Is he Ainsley bleeping Harriott or something? No one really cares my teeny toaty wee pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m actually cringing curling my toes for her when I saw that latest post 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And she has actually recruited her new shag to film her from behind, I have second hand embarrassment at how cringey and thirsty for attention she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not A driving wee pals manifested-from-the-universe Porsche?? … he must have inheritance incoming 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasnt she only on a dating app recently ? I mean big Craigy left her in January ( for someone who knows how to cook and use a washing machine)now everlasting love, I predict she will be greeting into her duvet imminently, no need to manifest this one hens so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh man she's a pure riddy. Is she trying to make big Craigy jealous. He's probably thinking he's had a lucky escape. Call me Big Craigy 📞😂.
Keep it private hen....Instagram and your son don't need to know you're getting your hole 🙄..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You either want to be private or you don’t. She clearly doesn’t want to be with these antics. All she’s doing is showing folk that she’s wanting attention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So if her bestie life with Nicole was in turkey last summer having work done was wee Cheryl in turkey with her getting it to! is she the one hiding taking the picture?
---
Is this big Craigy getting a hair transplant 😳 didn't see this spoke about on the gram! 100% where shes had the tummy tuck done!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So if her bestie life with Nicole was in turkey last summer having work done was wee Cheryl in turkey with her getting it to! is she the one hiding taking the picture?
---
Is this big Craigy getting a hair transplant 😳 didn't see this spoke about on the gram! 100% where shes had the tummy tuck done!
That is a find and a half 😂😂 must’ve been big Craigys 40th bday present. Maybe flown straight out after his party? 😂😂
Wasnt long after this she starting flashing the belly at every opportunity so I think you’re right. Maybe they got a wee bogof offer.
Why doesn’t she just own it instead of making out like it was down to the gym and ketones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That is a find and a half 😂😂 must’ve been big Craigys 40th bday present. Maybe flown straight out after his party? 😂😂
Wasnt long after this she starting flashing the belly at every opportunity so I think you’re right. Maybe they got a wee bogof offer.
Why doesn’t she just own it instead of making out like it was down to the gym and ketones 😂
because we have to believe she’s “manifested” it all….she’s skinny because she saw magpies and wished it for herself duuuhhhh 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
---
What a find hen you should be a private investigator keep them coming

• Haha
Reactions: 4