Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not commented on this thread b4, I used to watch Cheryl back when she was ketone mad and always in bed with Craigy having a blether....I then lost her for a long time. I come across her again and wow she's a totally different person and single. I immediately msged her and asked if she'd had a tummy tuck as for me it stood out quite obviously and is something I've wanted a while so I was intrigued. She blatantly ignored my msg 🤣 since reading through this thread I can see I'm not the only one who thinks she's had one so I assume she's had a few msgs and yet she's not adressing it. But she'll adress every thing else she gets a few dms about! There's no doubt to me that she's bad a tt when she was fairly new to insta she was very self conscious of her mid section and never showed it.

Reactions: 6
I coudnt give a duck if she had a tummy tuck but dont piss in my pocket and tell me it’s raining, stop pretending you done it purely by going to the gym and eating free meals you scrounged off some insta company. These insta huns want everyone to blow smoke up their arse but dont want to be fully transparent but then get so butt hurt when people on sites like this challenge their deluded behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I coudnt give a duck if she had a tummy tuck but dont piss in my pocket and tell me it’s raining, stop pretending you done it purely by going to the gym and eating free meals you scrounged off some insta company. These insta huns want everyone to blow smoke up their arse but dont want to be fully transparent but then get so butt hurt when people on sites like this challenge their deluded behaviour
Amen 🙏

• Heart
I think she’s defo had one, if you look back her photos she’s never been in a bikini before on her page and now she’s never out one 😂😂 agree don’t like and say it’s the gym when you’ve had a helping hand

Reactions: 8
I think she’s defo had one, if you look back her photos she’s never been in a bikini before on her page and now she’s never out one 😂😂 agree don’t like and say it’s the gym when you’ve had a helping hand
And pretend her gear is designer when she buys fakes.so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another bloody holiday, wonder when big Craigey will want half the house.? Never seen anyone love themselves and fawning for compliments

Reactions: 5
Her story saying ‘what a vibe’ again trying to be one of the ‘cool kids’ I didn’t think that was something a 40 year old woman would say but maybe I’m wrong. Someone said it was her that done the cheating but I feel the way she goes on is as if he left her or he was in the wrong like she is the poor victim trying to continue her life and build it back up… it’s a strange one!

Reactions: 4
Her story saying ‘what a vibe’ again trying to be one of the ‘cool kids’ I didn’t think that was something a 40 year old woman would say but maybe I’m wrong. Someone said it was her that done the cheating but I feel the way she goes on is as if he left her or he was in the wrong like she is the poor victim trying to continue her life and build it back up… it’s a strange one!
I feel this too,Big Craigy has found someone who can cook and do housework and not a self obsessed little toad, am cringing here on her dancefloor antics dancing solo like an audition for a scantily clad oompa oompa,too much fakery showing how happy she is...she will need to change her account name to myhomeishell as she appears to be running away from it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel this too,Big Craigy has found someone who can cook and do housework and not a self obsessed little toad, am cringing here on her dancefloor antics dancing solo like an audition for a scantily clad oompa oompa,too much fakery showing how happy she is...she will need to change her account name to myhomeishell as she appears to be running away from it
Yes, so fake! Her friend she is on holiday with doesn’t seem impressed with the insta stories already and they just got there. The photos of her in the blue dress against off these backdrops - she must be thinking get tar i want to enjoy my holiday not take photos for your content… embarrassing! I followed her page when it was about her house, now tbh I don’t even know why im still following her - nothing like what it started off as.

Reactions: 4
She’s like some teenager trying to show there ex bf they are ‘fine’ out partying etc.. when the holidays stop and she’s back home this is going to hit her like a tun of bricks.. she’s unbearable to watch

• Haha
She’s like some teenager trying to show there ex bf they are ‘fine’ out partying etc.. when the holidays stop and she’s back home this is going to hit her like a tun of bricks.. she’s unbearable to watch
Will the holidays stop? Surely they have to.

Reactions: 2
As marion would say 'am absolootely fhine ma luvlee'
I'd be furious if I were her mate having to walk 500 yards behind to give wee krankie content to make big craigey jealous Am a woman scorned Am living ma best life without you big Craigy so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely she is going to crash and burn soon - how can the way she is living be sustained ?
How on earth can she afford these holidays?

Reactions: 3
Not sure why she bought a new car… she’s never in the country to drive it! Would have been better with the number for Renfrewshire cabs!

• Haha
Also who could be ARSED going away for 1 or 2 nights multiple times a week? I couldnt be fucked.

Reactions: 11
Surely she is going to crash and burn soon - how can the way she is living be sustained ?
How on earth can she afford these holidays?
Yip she will run out of pals to go these trips with as I don’t know many people who can just drop their life, pets, family, job etc to go wee trips every other week.
although that’s what her solo trips will come in but then again they will get lonely.

Reactions: 3
Hi ya wee pals ...so long suffering Lynn looks totally pissed off wae wee Krankie, Lynn has purely served the purpose of being a photographer, Lynn also doesnt like being on screen so this wee fanny proceeds to film her, take the hint chezza Lynn isnt sad to go home...read the room ginger gremlin so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi ya wee pals ...so long suffering Lynn looks totally pissed off wae wee Krankie, Lynn has purely served the purpose of being a photographer, Lynn also doesnt like being on screen so this wee fanny proceeds to film her, take the hint chezza Lynn isnt sad to go home...read the room ginger gremlin so aye
100% the pals pissed off way the selfies!! Don't think she will be booking to go away with her again soon

• Haha