Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Walnutss for creating the new thread and thanks to @Bad Karma for the fantastic new thread title.

A wee recap, sorry if I’ve missed anything out:

My Home is My Haven Cheryl likes to constantly brag.
She wears fake designer clothes often with her initials or name plastered all over them.
She promotes Ketones and waxes lyrical about their supposed health benefits.
She’s a hypochondriac.
She has a puffy face.
She thinks she’s toaty.
She gets loads of free food from local businesses that her and her husband like to scoff.
She promotes a travel agency pyramid scheme that rips people off.
Her husband has a gambling addiction and has stolen from friends and family to feed his habit.
She constantly fidgets and touches her hair and face when she’s speaking on her videos.
She repeatedly broke covid lockdown restrictions.
She has made her account private and only followers can now see her stories.
She’s continually redecorating her modest wee normal hoose that if you didn’t know better would think was a mansion
She has a dug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks @Walnutss for creating the new thread and thanks to @Bad Karma for the fantastic new thread title.

She wears fake designer clothes often with her initials or name plastered all over them.
She’s a hypochondriac.
She has a puffy face.
She thinks she’s toaty.
She gets loads of free food from local businesses that her and her husband like to scoff.
Her husband has a gambling addiction and has stolen from friends and family to feed his habit.
She constantly fidgets and touches her hair and face when she’s speaking on her videos.
She’s continually redecorating her modest wee normal hoose that if you didn’t know better would think was a mansion
She has a dug.
Excellent overview👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏but you forgot she has thousands of wee pals . They are a pair of dirty rotten SCROUNGERS

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She’s a hypochondriac.
She has a puffy face.
She thinks she’s toaty.
She has a dug.
And is always banging on about closing her rings

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has a full time job but spends 3 hours a week working at it

Has a son that she sees once every 3 months

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really hope this dog is not some kind of massive deflection for the trouble she got herself in with the ketones.

I can totally imagine her being the type of person that would get bored in a couple of months then say she had developed allergies or something.

Also this is the woman who has spent the last 18 months of a pandemic moaning about how she can't go on holiday, where is the wee dog going to go everytime she books one of her "amazing" travel deals on a whim??

• Haha

She’s a hypochondriac.
She has a puffy face.
She thinks she’s toaty.
She has a dug.
Its not just a house it's a town house ma wee pal

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The tea got bleeping piping at the end of that last thread, keep it going please 😂

You can bet yer arse her "content" will now be aw aboot the teeny toaty wee sausage dug, and the shameless mlm shite will take a backseat for a wee while.

• Haha
  • Heart
omg Dylan’s dad the double of big Craigy, thought it was him in that pic with the dug

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The tea got bleeping piping at the end of that last thread, keep it going please 😂

You can bet yer arse her "content" will now be aw aboot the teeny toaty wee sausage dug, and the shameless mlm shite will take a backseat for a wee while.
They have got weirded his step mum looks like her. Same car as well. They are now called the Renfrew hillbilly’s.

• Haha
Hiya ma wee pals...wee krankie is persistant trying to make her dug be a thing on her own page despite it having its own ...these dogs cost £2k upwards ...big wet wipe has been in overdrive stealing money or had a bit of luck gambling...so aye nanite

• Haha
Every time I see that dogs name I keep reading RONA instead of ROMA 🤦‍♀️

How long before that dog has its name all over everything too, just like her? Maybe some Dior patchwork letters are already on order or #gifted 😅

I really feel sorry for that wee cat of theirs, it seems like a sweet wee thing and all it's ever known is having the both of them to herself. Bet it feels totally left out now.

Reactions: 6
Gumtree dog, she obviously put a lot of time and research into where to buy a dog and trying to find a reputable breeder 🙄

Reactions: 4
Gumtree dog, she obviously put a lot of time and research into where to buy a dog and trying to find a reputable breeder 🙄
Indeed. I love how she had to try and rationalise it by saying they knew her dad. Anyone who does any sort of research before buying a dog would know to NOT buy one from gumtree.

I've never bought a dog before but if anything I'd be more suspicious if they made me sign a contract to say I only had 7 days. Given that a lot of genetic issues in dogs can take time to show up, I'd be a bit alarmed.

Reactions: 5
Just validates the fact wee krankie is indeed a pure fanny..any decent breeder wouldn't be advertising on gumtree. sounds like krankies wee dad is an equally as big fanny as she is so aye ma wee pals ...oh and the tu top she had bought is just screaming for some CJ initials ironed on to make it Dior.

Reactions: 4
Hiya ma wee pals, banging on her mouse with such aggression looking to book flights when she should be working , and why recommend flight connections, something you've never used like the time she encouraged everyone to change to Sky and it backfired , she is dropping crumbs to her travel page for any numpties that cant see thru her scamming tit ...still not addressed wet wipes stealing money from family and friends thinking the dug will be a smoke screen ...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 3