Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s obv how she’s lost so much weight the heart break diet when your appetite goes.. but to be approaching 40 and constantly taking pics in the mirror, gym bras on etc, dresses that are made for 21 year olds is just embarrassing. She is absolutely loving herself, the second hand embarrassment I get for her when she posts another pic to show how skinny she is! Stop it!!!! People can see you have lost weight you don’t need to act like that 😂
---
I've been blocked 😂 wtf, bit random esp as I'm sure I seen her stories yest/last few days. Why not just block me from her whole ig not just stories? I didnt even know that was a thing!
---

If this is a thing then I'm defo deleting her from Instagram, she ain't keeping me as a follower but hiding stories. Sneaky sneaky wee toaty chezza
So does that mean she knows who you are on insta? If she’s blocked you? 🫣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That’s obv how she’s lost so much weight the heart break diet when your appetite goes.. but to be approaching 40 and constantly taking pics in the mirror, gym bras on etc, dresses that are made for 21 year olds is just embarrassing. She is absolutely loving herself, the second hand embarrassment I get for her when she posts another pic to show how skinny she is! Stop it!!!! People can see you have lost weight you don’t need to act like that 😂
---

Shes mutton dressed as lamb. She’s nowhere near as attractive as she likes to think she is. Shes a wee ginger dwarf with a fucked up lopsided face. Shes not attractive, she hasnt got an enviable figure, shes stupid and shes got an irritating voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes mutton dressed as lamb. She’s nowhere near as attractive as she likes to think she is. Shes a wee ginger dwarf with a fucked up lopsided face. Shes not attractive, she hasnt got an enviable figure, shes stupid and shes got an irritating voice.
In a nutshell Betty hen 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else think she is dying to show off the new car 👀😅 she’s done stories in it constantly… can’t remember much from inside the Audi. She loves to brag - such an unflattering quality!
She's definitely building it up so she can practice her fake gratitude nonsense.

I love bursting wee toaty's bubble on tattle though.

It's a 2018 Grey Porsche Macan. Oops there goes the big reveal 😂😂😂
---
---

She has always loved herself but after her tummy tuck, she really did think she was the dogs bollox

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---

Dunno, I've never really commented on this page before so maybe just because I view stories/never comment or like her posts. I've deleted her now anyway as if I can't view the stories then I'm not adding to her 28k followers! I'll just want on the anonymous viewer pages!

• Heart
Dunno, I've never really commented on this page before so maybe just because I view stories/never comment or like her posts. I've deleted her now anyway as if I can't view the stories then I'm not adding to her 28k followers! I'll just want on the anonymous viewer pages!
Good for you!! You don’t need to be one of the pocket pals 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've been blocked 😂 wtf, bit random esp as I'm sure I seen her stories yest/last few days. Why not just block me from her whole ig not just stories? I didnt even know that was a thing!
---

If this is a thing then I'm defo deleting her from Instagram, she ain't keeping me as a follower but hiding stories. Sneaky sneaky wee toaty chezza
She blocked my last insta to I could see the pics just not the stories. I made another with diff email 🤣

• Haha
Someone called it on here yesterday she was dying to reveal the car… she will be raging you did yesterday that’s why she’s done it today 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Craig obv left her 😂
trying to get her point across by asking herself questions and answering them but not saying to much.
God no wonder he left her, he did always seem so uninterested in her at the best of times

Someone called it on here yesterday she was dying to reveal the car… she will be raging you did yesterday that’s why she’s done it today 😂😂
Hiding the plate and the fact its 5year old, I'm not surprised but Craigy has left wee quasimodo she doesnt know how to cook has a cleaner into clean the terraced townhouse and he done all the washing in the house, I feel sorry for the pets being sacked off every weekend. So aye

Reactions: 4
She is bleeping insufferable. Has anyone got big Craigys number?? Might just get a wee pump out him so he spills the beans about this jumped up little fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she doesnt want to talk about craig maybe wee cranky should herself stop bloody talking about him!!!!!!!

• Haha
I don’t think Iv ever cringed as much for someone else… full blown conversations with her Instagram stories, banging on about a hangover like she’s a teenager she’s so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think Iv ever cringed as much for someone else… full blown conversations with her Instagram stories, banging on about a hangover like she’s a teenager she’s so embarrassing
Was thinking the same thing. Her posed picture taken in bed with her on shorts on, legs out it’s as if it’s a teenager. Embarrassing!
that along with her tit pic last night - she’s shouting out hey look at me, I’m having the best time being single… although I feel it’s all a front?!

Reactions: 10
Was thinking the same thing. Her posed picture taken in bed with her on shorts on, legs out it’s as if it’s a teenager. Embarrassing!
that along with her tit pic last night - she’s shouting out hey look at me, I’m having the best time being single… although I feel it’s all a front?!
Yeah I thoufjt that to, and was like her son will be watching her stories in the morning like 🫣 o get he knows she’s going through a hard time but surely he must be embarrassed, she’s almost 40 years of age. She’s acting like 20 something constantly updating their stories to look single/pretend she’s fine etc. i don’t know why none of her pals aren’t like right that’s enough 🫣🫣 I cannot watch lol

Honestly don't know what the point of that trip was?? She went done on Friday got pissed and lay about hungover yesterday on her phone....she could have done that in Glasgow!

Reactions: 4