Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely split, not back together. Think it was January they split and he has moved out. He apparently wasn't staying in the house when she was on holiday so don't know if she has bought him out or if it was only in her name? 🤷 No word on new car yet, my source is on holiday 😆

Reactions: 5
When she’s been talking about this latest solo trip, she was saying about keeping in touch with people back home, so they knew she was ok on her own blah blah, she always referred to Dylan and her friends, never once said anything about keeping in touch with her husband (unless I missed it). She’s going everywhere at the moment, trips away nearly every weekend, and god knows how much annual leave she has from work - not a single thing with Craig. Nothing, no couples trips. Didn’t appear to spend her birthday with him, Easter weekend with him, it’s wall to wall gal pals. Plus, who collects a car from hundreds of miles away.. where was it she said she was collecting a car, Luton?! Do they not sell cars in Glasgow?!

Reactions: 4
Always find it weird when these influencers share every little detail and then something like this happens and not a peep. No explanation to her followers, nada. I do get that no one is entitled to know her personal business but to not even address it at all is weird.
She’s went from sharing everything about their life together, like stories of them in bed together ffs, to absolutely nothing, no mention of him. And clearly expects everyone to just act like nothings different when it comes to her content.

Reactions: 5
The blue Audi defo does not have CRAIGY regi any longer
---
Also noticed all the wedding pictures have been taken down/smashed aff the hall wall

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Looked like one half of the bed hadn’t been slept in when she was making it. Half the throw was still on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She sorted out all her bank accounts yesterday. “Closed down some old bank accounts” aka no more joint account with big craigy boy. I agree it’s weird not to address it to followers, don’t need to share all the details (geez aw the details!) but every single detail of her life is online, why not any mention of this? Leads me to suspect she’s the bad yin n done something, wouldn’t want to share herself in bad light would she?

Reactions: 8
She sorted out all her bank accounts yesterday. “Closed down some old bank accounts” aka no more joint account with big craigy boy. I agree it’s weird not to address it to followers, don’t need to share all the details (geez aw the details!) but every single detail of her life is online, why not any mention of this? Leads me to suspect she’s the bad yin n done something, wouldn’t want to share herself in bad light would she?
And no doubt big Craigys inheritance money from his dads death has been spent on CJ iron on motifs so aye ma wee pals

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god i didnt realise shes seeing that bleeping crank that mario goes too…. She just blows smoke up these insta huns arses and makes them more deluded 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is spiralling out of control, no one can sustain such erratic behaviours, travelling and on the go constantly. She must be managing her ME well.

She makes me cringe, it’s all a spectacle. Putting out on social media that she’s living her best life when in reality the designer clobber she constantly has on show doesn’t display the “wealth” she thinks she has, it just makes her look like a sad 40 year old looking for validation from her arse crawlers.

Every post, caption and story is some life affirming rent a quote.

She’s clearly relying on it to get her through a tough time in her personal life but she would probably feel better facing the truth, allowing herself to be sad and heal properly rather than faking it with this narrative she’s pushing, which isn’t addressing anything. She’s literally just putting a fake face on to convince herself she’s living her best life.