Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Disclaimer: This took me a solid 30 mins, actually like really proud of it tbh 🥲
(Sing in the Postman Pat theme tune)
Egg & Chet x 2
Egg & Chet and their feral little pop-pets,
Early in the morning, just as Chet is snorting, they pick up all the coco pops off’t floor.

Egg & Chet x 2
Egg & Chet and the girl he’s just met,
All 3 kids are whinging, the beige walls are-still-minging,
Egg feels she’s a really milfy gal
Everybodyyyy knows his big long shnoz, Liv got some joggerz for s****** hiiiiis c***
Maybe, you can never be sure, there’ll be a knock, ring, inhalerrrr throuuuugh theiiir dooooor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Riley888

Why is she dressed like a 40 year old … no wonder Chet looks elsewhere she’s totally let her self go ….
In her defence.. It is a weekday afternoon in the middle of winter, she has 3 children, one of which being a newborn.. what do you expect her to be wearing? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
In her defence.. It is a weekday afternoon in the middle of winter, she has 3 children, one of which being a newborn.. what do you expect her to be wearing? 😂
THIS!! Plus haven’t we progressed beyond blaming women for the fact men can’t keep their dicks in their pants? 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My 3 year old has been asking me all weekend if he can go live on a farm and sleep with the sheep but doesn’t mean i’ve packed his bags and shipped him off to the farm 😂😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Life’s a beach when your name is peach, a normal name was out of reach. Ellun now has 3 belugas, she’s doing her happy screech… thank god she had a c section, because she could have been breech *drops mic* 🎤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
Who in their right mind says, I'm happy all my kids have the same amount of letters in their name???? What the actual FUCK?! 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

littlestar908

Honestly what a dead bunch of people. Boring, predictable idiots that have been sucked in by social media. So much so they will plan and act out a scene with an infant the fucking morons.
I've never cringed so much in my life watching those videos.
I know someone who went to oceans birthday and they sang happy birthday about ten times To get the video perfect 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

quinzel

VIP Member
Someone said Ocean and Elvis are like proper names but Peach isn’t lol. On what planet is Ocean considered a ‘normal’ name 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Guys my 3 year old has been asking all weekend if he can now be a dog sooooo I’ve been out today and bought him a collar, we are now on a walk, he’s just took a shit on the pavement. How cute and responsible of me 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Elle Woods

VIP Member

Is it safe to come out yet? Are we back to taking the piss of egghead and chet or are we still going full mumsnet?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36