Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Your child may have a speech delay if they aren't able to do these things: Say simple words (such as “mama” or “dada”) either clearly or unclearly by 12 to 15 months of age. Understand simple words (such as “no” or “stop”) by 18 months of age. Talk in short sentences by 3 years of age.” - I.e. Eggybread is home with Elvis 24/7, but hasn’t picked up on his delayed speech or if she has, she hasn’t been public about it. It would have surely been picked up on at his 2-year check up, however.

Also, I’m not expecting her to get a job tomorrow, I’m baffled by the fact she chooses to continuously have children whilst her children are still actual babies. Her job is being Chet’s partner. If they break up, she has absolutely nothing to fall back on, she can’t wait until Peach goes to daycare and then hop back into work because aside from Hellur Fresh, she’s got nothing to pay actual bills. We should all have something - male, female, non-binary, whatever. We should all have an identity out of being a parent or partner, and she has zero desire to do that which is proven by her desire to just continuously have children - and to specifically have children with a man who allegedly cheats so often. She is a kept woman. She has nothing outside of Chet; she’d have to move home with 3 kids or he’d have to be willing to pay her rent elsewhere - or let her stay in the home that’s in his name that he pays the mortgage for. I’m confused by any woman, or man, so willing to accept that as their life, in 2023. That’s all. Idk anyone who sets out to be a SAHM for the rest of their life, but Eggyhead has.
My 3 year old likes to pretend he doesn’t understand “no” or “stop”

Reactions: 3
Everyone's getting so defensive over Elvis's speech 😂
"18 months is too young"... he's two?
"Wait til he goes to nursery"... he goes to nursery already?

Chet and Helen are tit parents, they were buzzing Ocean knew her colours, she's three and has gone to nursery for years, it's something Elvis should know let alone her. They're lazy and it's showing in their kids. Nobody's saying they're autistic but for the resources available to them, the fact they can afford nursery, they can afford for Helen to be at home all day, the kids are delayed.

It's circumstancial and nobody is having a pop at Bob down the road. It's a Helen and Chet thread 🙄🤔
Yes!!! You’ve worded this far better than I’ve been trying to 😂 But exactly x 100!! So many resources, so much disposable income and they do NOTHING useful for those kids! Ultimately it comes down to the fact they’re both bleeping lazy. They can’t even understand why their children are both wide awake come bedtime, but stick tablets & phones in front of them and fill them full of sugar. My point being - they are too dumb to realize the kids have no routine because of their actions, and yes, their kids are extremely delayed for the resources, income & SAHM-options they have!

I feel like your comment has gone unnoticed inbetween all the paragraphs of comments. So I just wanted to say do not feel gutted. Most of us have done wild stuff in our lives - we live once. duck what anyone else thinks ❤
[/QUOTE]

Definitely no slut shaming from me either! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m the ‘tent girl’ and I’m bleeping gutted to be called a slut ☹
Don’t overthink it, we’ve all been there in our younger days. I’ve been in a relationship for the last 10 years (& plan on staying for life) and my biggest regret was that I didn’t enjoy being young and free when I had the opportunity.

But if it makes you feel any better I’d like to share embarrassing sexual encounters, I once fucked a random guy and went to the toilet after, tripped over on the top of the stairs and his mum came out her room to be being bollock naked laid crying on the floor with a sprained ankle. The whopper told me it was his house!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m the ‘tent girl’ and I’m bleeping gutted to be called a slut ☹
QUOTE="Heyitsjustme, post: 13562497, member: 150199"]
Can we stop with the slut shaming of this girl (whoever the inhaler girl is and the tent girl) it may be “just a joke” to most of you but it’s so blatantly rooted in misogyny. The term slut is disgusting and to make out the girl is the slut but the guy, Chet in this case, isn’t a slut? Make is make sense
[/QUOTE]

I once had sex with someone in a tent at a festival.. (it wasn't chet and this was 12 years ago).. there was even a video of our legs sticking out the tent and the tent shaking. I really wouldn't worry 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t know what people expect Ellun to do work wise, she’s popped out 3 babies in 3 years she’s hardly going to be flying up the corporate ladder is she? Most normal people wouldn’t have even have had time to go back to work after mat leave before the next one is due 🤷🏼‍♀️

She is actually a hair dresser this is what she did before EX on the beach she worked in a salon from being at school BUT when her and chet when on the show they were very much together and this was just a opportunity to them both so clearly her aspirations were to be famous and do duck all 🤣 I don’t even think the ex she brought on the show was her ex 🤣 I’ve only know her to have one bf before chet and they were together a long time i think he cheated on her too. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I feel like your comment has gone unnoticed inbetween all the paragraphs of comments. So I just wanted to say do not feel gutted. Most of us have done wild stuff in our lives - we live once. duck what anyone else thinks ❤
[/QUOTE]
Thank you 💖💖💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@IamMyaJ I missed the slut comment 😳 but you are absolutely not. Sad we live in a world where men can go out and have a good time and they’re ‘lads lads lads’ but women are ‘sluts’. Live your best life gal 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Health visitors do
They don’t at 18 months. They are assessed at 2 years to be able to say 40 words (which mine was 2 years 3 months old) and then referrals begin there if there’re any worries. It’s taken over 12 months to get somewhere with my son and that’s going private now too. Turns out he has glue ears - really common, which in turn affects his speech because he can’t hear well. Nothing to do with parenting. He’s still only 3.5 years old so they’re not overly concerned as his ears will sort themselves out. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I know everyone’s experience is different but some people really don’t know what they’re talking about with this.

Reactions: 5
They don’t at 18 months. They are assessed at 2 years to be able to say 40 words (which mine was 2 years 3 months old) and then referrals begin there if there’re any worries. It’s taken over 12 months to get somewhere with my son and that’s going private now too. Turns out he has glue ears - really common, which in turn affects his speech because he can’t hear well. Nothing to do with parenting. He’s still only 3.5 years old so they’re not overly concerned as his ears will sort themselves out. 

I know everyone’s experience is different but some people really don’tnow what they’re talking about with this.

O

Oh it must vary from area to area. Both mine had checks at 18m

It’s not standard practice to review babies between 12-24 months. We see very little of ocean and Elvis compared to most influencers kids and I don’t think anyone on here can comment on their progress from the short clips we do see

Reactions: 13

I once had sex with someone in a tent at a festival.. (it wasn't chet and this was 12 years ago).. there was even a video of our legs sticking out the tent and the tent shaking. I really wouldn't worry 🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
Omg this happened to me too ,I dont know who the guy was either haha and there was a video of the tent with our wellies out side and the massive flag he had next to his tent lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Is it safe to come out yet? Are we back to taking the piss of egghead and chet or are we still going full mumsnet?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I think people that have older children have a different experience as there used to be a lot more checks with babies/ toddlers and things would be picked up quicker, these days if a child starts nursery at 3 and mute it’s a fight to get appointments, everyone’s experiences are different and like I said before … their parents can barely string a sentence between them with the, HES hair and WOT every 20 seconds, let’s not even start on the accents and speech impediments! But I actually don’t think anyones talking about the speech it’s more the vacant look about him and the other things people have repeatedly said but it always triggers people off about speech when it’s not all about that, chill out.

Anyway this thread takes some turns doesn’t it 😂 one minute speech therapy for 12 hours then Tent confessions of Tattle 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is actually a hair dresser this is what she did before EX on the beach she worked in a salon from being at school BUT when her and chet when on the show they were very much together and this was just a opportunity to them both so clearly her aspirations were to be famous and do duck all 🤣 I don’t even think the ex she brought on the show was her ex 🤣 I’ve only know her to have one bf before chet and they were together a long time i think he cheated on her too. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Her ex that she was with for a long time is now married and expecting a baby with someone I went to school with

Lord. I have no issues with children being delayed - I have an issue with Eggyhead & Sket’s lazy parenting. My comments are not about your children, they’re about the offspring of the the people the threads about. I see more of Egg & Sket’s kids online, than I do of friends/families children; every single video they upload of Elvis, he is completely non-verbal and unresponsive or glued to a phone - that is uncomfortable & sad to see. Neither of them have the brain cells to acknowledge the reasons for their kids not sleeping, so how could anyone expect that either of them would pick up on any type of delay regardless of what has caused that delay. Although I don’t agree with people on here being triggered and defending their own parenting - it’s quite clear that people have taken proactive steps for their own kids, which is something I don’t believe Egg & Sket would or have done because as I said, multiple stimulations before bed but they question “why are the kwids stwill awake bwuv”. I think it’s wholly unfair that they constantly post Elvis’ vacantness online for hundreds of thousands of people to witness, he doesn’t deserve to have a phone shoved in his face at the best of times - but to constantly show your non-verbal child looking extremely uncomfortable & vacant, is very sad to witness as a parent. As I said when I made my comments - I do hope I’m wrong and they are taking the correct steps for him.

Obviously it’s a fact children develop at different rates - but sometimes there is a reason for that, and seeking professional advice is never going to be harmful for you or your child even if the outcome is ‘no concerns’. If we notice a weird rash on our child, we’d ordinarily consult our doctor at the very least, even if it’s likely to just be some mild skin irritation. I don’t see asking “Is my child’s speech ok?” as any different to that tbh. I personally think communication is important, even if your non-verbal child can just communicate via pointing or simple sign language, do you not all remember the look on your baby/toddlers face when they communicated (in whatever way) and you understood them? It’s instant joy on their face, like they’re so thrilled & proud that they had a ‘voice’. I worry for little Elvis, genuinely, two sisters and one that’s currently very attention seeking & a mother who’s more focused on constantly having babies. That’s all I’m trying to make with my point. None of this is an attack on their children or your children or any children with actual autism, hearing issues, or whatever else!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lord. I have no issues with children being delayed - I have an issue with Eggyhead & Sket’s lazy parenting. My comments are not about your children, they’re about the offspring of the the people the threads about. I see more of Egg & Sket’s kids online, than I do of friends/families children; every single video they upload of Elvis, he is completely non-verbal and unresponsive or glued to a phone - that is uncomfortable & sad to see. Neither of them have the brain cells to acknowledge the reasons for their kids not sleeping, so how could anyone expect that either of them would pick up on any type of delay regardless of what has caused that delay. Although I don’t agree with people on here being triggered and defending their own parenting - it’s quite clear that people have taken proactive steps for their own kids, which is something I don’t believe Egg & Sket would or have done because as I said, multiple stimulations before bed but they question “why are the kwids stwill awake bwuv”. I think it’s wholly unfair that they constantly post Elvis’ vacantness online for hundreds of thousands of people to witness, he doesn’t deserve to have a phone shoved in his face at the best of times - but to constantly show your non-verbal child looking extremely uncomfortable & vacant, is very sad to witness as a parent. As I said when I made my comments - I do hope I’m wrong and they are taking the correct steps for him.

Obviously it’s a fact children develop at different rates - but sometimes there is a reason for that, and seeking professional advice is never going to be harmful for you or your child even if the outcome is ‘no concerns’. If we notice a weird rash on our child, we’d ordinarily consult our doctor at the very least, even if it’s likely to just be some mild skin irritation. I don’t see asking “Is my child’s speech ok?” as any different to that tbh. I personally think communication is important, even if your non-verbal child can just communicate via pointing or simple sign language, do you not all remember the look on your baby/toddlers face when they communicated (in whatever way) and you understood them? It’s instant joy on their face, like they’re so thrilled & proud that they had a ‘voice’. I worry for little Elvis, genuinely, two sisters and one that’s currently very attention seeking & a mother who’s more focused on constantly having babies. That’s all I’m trying to make with my point. None of this is an attack on their children or your children or any children with actual autism, hearing issues, or whatever else!
Sorry Doctor Pumpkin 👩‍⚕️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.