Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didnt see this thread or insta for a while, can someone catch me up on what happened with this inhaler and chet cheating thing? x

That is how sad egg heads life is that she is obsessing over names. Also never noticed Elvis forehead before, it's very petruding and no I am not being nasty before people start crying. People have foreheads like that. Helen has a very weird shaped head doesn't she, but remember guys they are perfect, a perfect little family. Definitely little , the are so bloody short, never seen a man's legs as tiny as Chets apart from a dwarfs, again no one cry, I'm not slagging dwarfs off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Olivia also has LVI in it 🤭 egg shopping at Aldi n chets took himself to Waitrose

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just realised the kids names all have 5 letters and contain an E. Wow so blessed 11:11 make a wish angels

• Haha
Reactions: 28
At this point I’m actually convinced they have a one sided open relationship 🤣 How many partners would genuinely be OK with their partner bleeping off for half the year to do drugs & rave, likely being MIA for 24+ hours… whilst they have children at home?.. I don’t care how woke trusting open in love two people are, most people would not be happy with that arrangement.

Also, shouldn’t Helen not be driving? Or did Chet drive her and drop her off and then take the baby with him? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Aldi nappies are awful! They smell so funky and they’re so thin. I also use Rascal & Friends! Excellent nappy pants, absolutely zero leaks even after my girls been out 7-7 (actually 8-9 bcos she’s lazy baybeh) 10/10 would recommend though. Lol.

Reactions: 7
Can someone remind me of the new babies name? I missed the announcement and she hasn’t really mentioned it that much

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I still can’t with peach. It’s not a name?? Peaches.. yes. But peach???
Maybe as a nickname (even that just sounds like someone’s sugar mummy) but as a whole real name 😩 every time I go on insta I think please Ellun make an announcement saying you’ve changed her name 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.