Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly what a dead bunch of people. Boring, predictable idiots that have been sucked in by social media. So much so they will plan and act out a scene with an infant the bleeping morons.
I've never cringed so much in my life watching those videos.
I know someone who went to oceans birthday and they sang happy birthday about ten times To get the video perfect 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I know someone who went to oceans birthday and they sang happy birthday about ten times To get the video perfect 🤣🤣
Still better than their little 3 person soft play party even Elvis wasn’t invited to 🙈 I can’t get over STILL that big fuckin performance for Ocean and Elvis just got a little sister for his birthday and a cake about a week after Ocean’s party where she had to blow out the candles, I honestly can’t believe it.
Even if she’s about to give birth so what, arrange a big do for him, even if she’s in hospital all those people could have been there, can’t get my head around how She gets all this and he just gets put to bed probably got the fuckin dressing gown cord still tied around the handle …. Remember them days 😂 7-7 locked in she didn’t say they slept 7-7 just locked in the room by the dressing gown cord 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just realised, Ocean had had a birthday party every year (1,2,3rd) but elvis hasn’t had a single party?! Why do it for one child and not the other 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I just realised, Ocean had had a birthday party every year (1,2,3rd) but elvis hasn’t had a single party?! Why do it for one child and not the other 😳
Because she’s the first born princess angel most perfect baby girl in the whole world

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

She’s even had 2 the soft play year 😑 Poor kid but HES hairrrrr imagine he didn’t have cuuuuuurlllls they probably wouldn’t post him even, thank god curling products exist to accentuate HES curls for his sake, he would be Elvis the totally forgotten.
Imagine having blatant favourites and just saying, every so often that your son is 10/10 when you remember he exists, or wearing the right trainers. So sad bless him.

Reactions: 8
Even when Helen tries to be gentle she just hasn't got it. The video beside peach when asking are you 100%, she snatches her hands off the carseat to ask the question, there is no warmth or motherly instinct about her.

Reactions: 11
Even when Helen tries to be gentle she just hasn't got it. The video beside peach when asking are you 100%, she snatches her hands off the carseat to ask the question, there is no warmth or motherly instinct about her.
I noticed this! She's so weird !!! Nothing maternal about her! She's a harsh young girl with a chip on her shoulder, a Marks and Spencers chip at that!

I can't believe the big deal they've made about justifying their tit decision! A 3 year old had tantrums about having their ear pierced so you got them done. Who is the parent? bleeping idiots!!!

Chet is an embarrassment of a Dad, I would cringe to duck him going in the school yard like he is 50cent the bleeping Muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haha just cracked my self up imagining an invite saying you are invited to “BEST BELUGA BIRTHDAY BASH” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if Chet ever has conversations with his children without a camera in their face! The video of him speaking to ocean about getting her ears pierced it looks like she’s actually looking into the phone when answering him rather than at him 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I've defended Helen before on previous threads such as the talia oatway thread, and I said at least Helen seems to adore her children but the more I watch I feel its all for the gram. She did seem quite rough with ocean when she grabbed her hand and elvis was just wondering about at the side somewhere

Reactions: 9
I've defended Helen before on previous threads such as the talia oatway thread, and I said at least Helen seems to adore her children but the more I watch I feel its all for the gram. She did seem quite rough with ocean when she grabbed her hand and elvis was just wondering about at the side somewhere
I have defended her before too, and I don't doubt Helen loves the kids, but I reckon she is v overwhelmed, bar financial input Chet seems to be useless, he winds the kids up more than helps her.

I have noticed a few times she's quite rough / grabby, especially with Ocean. Makes me wonder what she is like off cam.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have defended her before too, and I don't doubt Helen loves the kids, but I reckon she is v overwhelmed, bar financial input Chet seems to be useless, he winds the kids up more than helps her.

I have noticed a few times she's quite rough / grabby, especially with Ocean. Makes me wonder what she is like off cam.
Yeh you're absolutely right

Reactions: 4
Chet is an embarrassment of a Dad, I would cringe to duck him going in the school yard like he is 50cent the bleeping Muppet
He is defo the type to pull up with tit house music blasting out the speakers too 🥴
Everything they do is just so scripted and rehearsed. Even Orshurn (as someone else mentioned) talks to the camera now.

Reactions: 8
He is defo the type to pull up with tit house music blasting out the speakers too 🥴
Everything they do is just so scripted and rehearsed. Even Orshurn (as someone else mentioned) talks to the camera now.

Your picture makes me laugh every time I see it 😭

Does Elvis just get hand me downs now WTF is that coat he’s wearing in her story about finally taking the kids out - after ear piercing 😝 Anyway is it on Prinny Baluga’s old one yesss I know colours are for all genders but sparkly spots I dunno 🤷🏽‍♀️ Seems a bit weird to me I fully thought ocean’s had a hair cut and looked twice.

---

Then the video he barely reacts to anything it’s so sad his little face always looks confused and dazed almost, he’s got sad little eyes doesn’t he.
Sorry I don’t wanna start anyone off just an observation 🙈

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They were Oceans trainers and coat 🤣
Your picture makes me laugh every time I see it 😭

Does Elvis just get hand me downs now WTF is that coat he’s wearing in her story about finally taking the kids out - after ear piercing 😝 Anyway is it on Prinny Baluga’s old one yesss I know colours are for all genders but sparkly spots I dunno 🤷🏽‍♀️ Seems a bit weird to me I fully thought ocean’s had a hair cut and looked twice.

---

Then the video he barely reacts to anything it’s so sad his little face always looks confused and dazed almost, he’s got sad little eyes doesn’t he.
Sorry I don’t wanna start anyone off just an observation 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They were Oceans trainers and coat 🤣
I noticed the jacket, far to big on him and deffo a girls coat, now if he likes it grand, but his Dad has a fancy cars and new shoes every day so please buy the boy his own coat!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was thinking is it odeon or elvis because its 100 percent a girls coat !

Reactions: 4
Remember when Chet was buying those weird toys that were like for 5+ and ocean wasn’t even a year old lol. Even Helen was like wtf

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.