Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if the called her peach as they know she's gonna have peach hair and not be in denial this time. She will be ortured at school, peach with peach hair

Reactions: 8
I mean you're just giving her a career as a stripper with that name 🙈

Tinned Peach
Peach the leach
Peach can't reach
Pass the bleach Peach

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok. New to this thread but have followed them both for ages. Came on about the name. "PEACH" Are u kidding me..

Reactions: 11
There kids names are terrible, Ocean after a night club in Ibiza, Elvis from our girl and now this one for the show you ffs🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
NO THEY DID NOT CALL HER PEACH 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a bleeping God awful name. Also, maybe it’s just the angle, but she is really not that cute. 😳 don’t come for me pls, lol, some babies just aren’t that cute when born and then turn out adorable so she has time.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Still going with the flu story 😂 flashback to the 31st december Chet doing pussyole shots. Instagram doesn’t lie 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Peach reminds me of when you have to name your sims characters and run out of ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
NO THEY DID NOT CALL HER PEACH 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a bleeping God awful name. Also, maybe it’s just the angle, but she is really not that cute. 😳 don’t come for me pls, lol, some babies just aren’t that cute when born and then turn out adorable so she has time.
Don't worry about insulting anyone i also do not find her cute/pretty 🤣 we can't all think every baby is cute

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.