Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually grim that people (probably from this page) are broadcasting things like “he cheated” on other websites and stating it as a fact…. When there’s never been any proof.
Exactly - feeling like a teachers pet right now but first rule of tattle is to keep it on tattle ffs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The question boxes are for helen to display her fake online persona there is no way csection was great breastfeeding great recovery great absolute LIE
These ‘influencers’ give young girls such a fake impression of motherhood
First of all csection HURTS it’s anxiety
Recovery painful breastfeeding painful constipation bleeding, stitches out painful the girl is a fake fraud
She wants that white picket fence SO BAD
angels🧚‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Round of applause for the tattler who said her name was peach weeks ago 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 give us more insider info pls

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Go on then who’s been writing about it on the daily fail😂😂😂 pls stop they don’t deserve our inside jokes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So chet still not back posting like he was before Peach or the cheating accusations, I wonder if he not posting cos he isn’t living there and people will ask

Reactions: 5
QUOTE="Sticky One, post: 13433482, member: 5351"]
Exactly - feeling like a teachers pet right now but first rule of tattle is to keep it on tattle ffs 🤣
[/QUOTE]

It was all over his Instagram posts it wasn’t exclusive to Tattle …

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So Chet posted the other day “baby girl still has no name” and Ellun is saying the had it since august is she trying to prove he is a liar or which is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Chet posted the other day “baby girl still has no name” and Ellun is saying the had it since august is she trying to prove he is a liar or which is it?
Maybe Chet didn’t like it and was trying to convince her to change it and Helen was nah duck you you cheating prick now you’ve got a child called Peach 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe Chet didn’t like it and was trying to convince her to change it and Helen was nah duck you you cheating prick now you’ve got a child called Peach 😂
Penelope doesn’t have ✨5 letters✨ so she would never have allowed it 😂 all baybehsss what have 5 letters in their names and no middle names ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can anyone direct me to which thread the cheating allegations are on? X

Reactions: 1
I don’t even call my kid by her name 😩 how tit am I 🤣 her names 6 letters and she has a middle name. In the bin I go

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chet hates the name but got cornered into it after inhaler gate. Peach isn’t a name. Peaches is a name. I mean I’m glad all is “ok” but.. come on..

Reactions: 13
QUOTE="Sticky One, post: 13433482, member: 5351"]

It wasn’t all over his Instagram comments 😂 there’s 1/2 comments, one being crazy Sam. And one person literally directed them to tattle 😂
Regardless there’s no actual proof for people to be stating it as a fact on other pages (birth announcements no less) , goes way beyond gossiping, it’s toxic

Reactions: 4
Imagine her being 29 and called peach
This is what I always think about 😭 It’s not as bad when they are young but imagine going for a job interview and being like “yeah my name is peach johnson” 💀

Someone said Ocean and Elvis are like proper names but Peach isn’t lol. On what planet is Ocean considered a ‘normal’ name 😂😂😂😂😂
I never said it was “normal”… I said at least it’s an actual name that people will have heard of. I know loads of people with babies called ocean, never in my life have I met or heard of anyone with a child named peach 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.