Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chet is making me feel sick more than ever lately! Everything about him is sick, literally makes me want to commit 🤣😂🤣 Just one really massive duck off ICK!

Reactions: 14
I am disgusted by the atrocious comments regarding Chet’s appearance, height & shoe size. Absolutely awful behavior!!!!! He’s just had a baby!!! Have some respect!!

On a serious note, I am sorry to anyone I offended with my comments about him being attractive. I’m mostly disappointed in myself for letting you all down. I just meant he was better looking than Egg. He is oddly short, he must be like 5’6? and his shoe size always kills me, idk why, like I’m happy he isn’t embarrassed or self conscious of his side 5 juniors, but it is kinda funny he can probably share shoes with Ellun

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am disgusted by the atrocious comments regarding Chet’s appearance, height & shoe size. Absolutely awful behavior!!!!! He’s just had a baby!!! Have some respect!!

On a serious note, I am sorry to anyone I offended with my comments about him being attractive. I’m mostly disappointed in myself for letting you all down. I just meant he was better looking than Egg. He is oddly short, he must be like 5’6? and his shoe size always kills me, idk why, like I’m happy he isn’t embarrassed or self conscious of his side 5 juniors, but it is kinda funny he can probably share shoes with Ellun
duck off 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I just can’t see what (some) of you freaky gals see

#Chetgate.

Reactions: 4
He looks like he washes his hair in chip pan fat. Well Helen is northern so wouldn’t surprise me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
He looks like he washes his hair in chip pan fat. Well Helen is northern so wouldn’t surprise me.
Who remembers when he used Ellun’s Olaplex shampoo & she kicked off because ‘that’s 50 quid a bottullllllll cheuttttttttt’ 😂😂😂😂 IYKYK

• Haha
Who remembers when he used Ellun’s Olaplex shampoo & she kicked off because ‘that’s 50 quid a bottullllllll cheuttttttttt’ 😂😂😂😂 IYKYK
Reminds me of when my partner was using my femfresh wipes to wipe down the bathroom sides...... 😅😠

• Haha
Reactions: 24
His hair is actually caked up in thick grease recently it doesn’t even move it’s got that much grease and grime in it, Helen did say quite recently In the background of a story that his hair stunk and was making her feel sick ..🤢 I bet you could scrape the crap of his scalp with your fingernail 🤮 it needs a really good shampoo and condition like head and shoulders or something…

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Hopefully Chet cheats with a hairdresser next, so she can give him a free cut & blow job dry. Hehe I’m sorry, I don’t condone cheating but I will mock their fake life 🥰

In other news, it’s February and my Xmas tree is still up, not sure when Egg is going to give me a step by step on how to take the lights off & how to store it, makes my little dumb head explode just thinking about unplugging it tbh. 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hopefully Chet cheats with a hairdresser next, so she can give him a free cut & blow job dry. Hehe I’m sorry, I don’t condone cheating but I will mock their fake life 🥰

In other news, it’s February and my Xmas tree is still up, not sure when Egg is going to give me a step by step on how to take the lights off & how to store it, makes my little dumb head explode just thinking about unplugging it tbh. 😫
I thought Chet said before that egg was a hair dresser before being an influencer, I mean mum

• Haha
Off topic but - Morrison’s have their V Day meal deal out, £15 for a main, starter, 2 sides, dessert & alcohol! I grabbed a beef Wellington for reference hehe. Just wanted to let you all know (M&S one is out tomorrow, which I also buy - I’m a sucker 4 a meal deal) 🥰🥰

Just seen Helen posted this. Not that if matters how baby is fed, fed is best. But glad this time round she’s not lying she’s bf when she isn’t and is being honest with the struggles she has so chose to use bottles
I would have a bit more respect for her if she was just honest rather than using it to turn into an ad.

Yeah obviously it’s a shame she’s only doing it for an ad but at least she’s not claiming to be breast feeding queen like usual

Reactions: 5
I loveeeee the comments she gets on her posts “your such an inspirational mum” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Not to start the curly hair debate again. But that’s boys hair is SCRUNCHED you can’t tell me any different

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.