Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All,

Mean comments about children are not allowed.

Moderating what others can post is not allowed.

If you think a comment goes too far report and ingore. Don't derail the thread.

Now back on topic.

Reactions: 33

jazzy22

VIP Member
They are literally the most boring couple to ever walk this planet.
thread suggestion:

beige, boring life. 3 kids & still not a wife 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

mchammerr

VIP Member
Why is she dressed like a 40 year old … no wonder Chet looks elsewhere she’s totally let her self go ….
Oh do fuck off 🤣 so a woman has to look immaculate 24/7 for a man not to cheat? Tell that to Cheryl Cole and Beyoncé! 🥴🤣🤣🤣

Little Bear

VIP Member
Anyone else think Chet had one of Helen’s scraggy dogs on his shoulder? I’m going to hell anyway…
1638C578-7404-4306-91B1-A26A21720692.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31

windowwatcher

VIP Member
Breastfeeding is going amazing too bloody hell ellun life is just always going amazing, apart for when chet got to get his inhaler posted back to him

• Haha
Reactions: 30

bethanybee

Chatty Member
You can’t say chet ain’t real! Shopping at home bargains, making frozen food and filming the kids up past bedtime. Makes him likeable in my opinion…

• Haha

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Not our Ellun loading the trolley in aldi with nappies & wipes for the baybehhhs… I thought they’d have ✨M&S✨ nappies or Harrods or some shit😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
We’re on a website to anonymously discuss the lives of people we don’t know; a predominately negative discussion at that. Who the fuck is anyone to say they’re better than the next, for their opinions & views? Gtfo. 🙃

Helen’s an unemployed lazy mother who just loves having a newborn. Chet’s stuck being 18 and single. Their kids are ignored, ginger & pale. Pretty easy to follow, really. 🐋🐋🐋

• Haha
  • Heart

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
GUYS my 5 year old has just said she wants to be a grown up. So I’ve kicked her broke ass out, emptied her piggy bank and told her to get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

That’sOk

VIP Member
My little girl is breastfeed and she's tiny 😂 she's coming up to 12 months. We had issues with her gaining weight etc at the start but no issues since 🥰
Honestly, and I mean this in the best possible way, write this in your own personal diary . The thread is about Ellun and Chet. No one cares if YOUR kid is the size of a beluga whale or as small as Helen’s income. This is the type of post that makes the whole thread mumsnet worthy 🥱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Someone please take one for the team and attend Chet’s football match, and see if he has a spare inhaler bcos you’re having an asthma attack over his tiny feet 😩 idk why I take the piss out of him I’d literally f*** him tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28