Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There so stupid it hurts. Letting a toddler make a decision like that 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ and ocean is WILD I’d be worried about them getting caught

Reactions: 12
My 3 year old has been asking me all weekend if he can go live on a farm and sleep with the sheep but doesn’t mean i’ve packed his bags and shipped him off to the farm 😂😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I'm sure mine would say they are 100% sure they want to lick bricks if I asked them are they 100% sure they want too but uno, being the adult I make that decision for them 🫡 I'll give it a week before chucky has ripped them out her own ears

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Its gonna be a disaster with Ocean throwing herself all over place all the time she will definitely catch them studs and hurt herself 🤦🏻‍♀️ shes too wild for her ears pierced so young!

Alternatively Elvis will pull on them when they’re bare knuckle fighting for their morning choc choc

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't even cope with his "yeah we took her to a proper piercing shop! not Claires Accessories cuz I've heard bad stuff about them. So we took her to a proper shop and had them both done at the same time with guns" 🥴
Surely before having holes stabbed into your kids you would of researched and found that it's not infact the shop that has a bad name but its because they use a guns!
They have a bad name because they use a gun what can't properly be sterilised 🤦‍♀️ so instead they took her to a piercing shop to have it done the exact same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Guys my 3 year old has been asking all weekend if he can now be a dog sooooo I’ve been out today and bought him a collar, we are now on a walk, he’s just took a tit on the pavement. How cute and responsible of me 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
My 3 year old has been asking me all weekend if he can go live on a farm and sleep with the sheep but doesn’t mean i’ve packed his bags and shipped him off to the farm 😂😂😂🤣🤣
Did you ask him 4883748392929 times if he was 100% sure? They're slack are Helen and Chet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't even cope with his "yeah we took her to a proper piercing shop! not Claires Accessories cuz I've heard bad stuff about them. So we took her to a proper shop and had them both done at the same time with guns" 

Surely before having holes stabbed into your kids you would of researched and found that it's not infact the shop that has a bad name but its because they use a guns!

They have a bad name because they use a gun what can't properly be sterilised  so instead they took her to a piercing shop to have it done the exact same way.
I thought the same thick cunts my daughter was oceans age when she nagged me for months and months to get them done until we gave in but actually took her to a tattoo shop and got them done with a needle no decent shop would do them with a gun

Reactions: 7
I have 11 piercings and can hands down say the needle ones I got healed so much better and had no infection. When I was 18 I stupidly got my helix done with a gun and it got such a nasty infection and a keloid I had to take it out and let it close up. Went to a different place at 20 and got it done with a needle 0 issues or infection

Reactions: 6
Got my ears done with a gun when I was very little… they’ve been absolutely fine 😂 a fun for ears is alright

Reactions: 1
GUYS my 5 year old has just said she wants to be a grown up. So I’ve kicked her broke ass out, emptied her piggy bank and told her to get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My son wants to be Spiderman but says he needs to get bitten by a spider first so I’m collecting them and filling a tank for him. Don’t worry, I’ve triple checked with him that he’s DEFINITELY 100% SURE

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I imagine it’s more like Helen/Chet asked her if she wanted her ears pierced to plant the seed and then she has gone on and on about it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly what a dead bunch of people. Boring, predictable idiots that have been sucked in by social media. So much so they will plan and act out a scene with an infant the bleeping morons.
I've never cringed so much in my life watching those videos.

Reactions: 8
Do you wanna magic mushroom Ocean, yeah, you 100%? Yeah! Ok then if that's what she wants.

Taking her to creamfields though, no crappy Glastonbury

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.