Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no denying that baby’s chets looks just like him in that video she’s just posted 😂

Reactions: 8
Even the new baby has the same terrified expression Elvis has 😂😂 She’s such a tiny scrawny little thing, especially for being breastfed. I have only ever met chonky breastfed babies, I don’t even think a thinner breastfed baby exists 😅 chubby or thinner is usually healthy, btw, I’m not saying otherwise, two babies can weigh the same and it look different etc, just Peach looks like she’s still freshly birthed from the Base Beluga’s beautiful spiritual womb.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even the new baby has the same terrified expression Elvis has 😂😂 She’s such a tiny scrawny little thing, especially for being breastfed. I have only ever met chonky breastfed babies, I don’t even think a thinner breastfed baby exists 😅 chubby or thinner is usually healthy, btw, I’m not saying otherwise, two babies can weigh the same and it look different etc, just Peach looks like she’s still freshly birthed from the Base Beluga’s beautiful spiritual womb.

The way you have to justify your comments has me 💀🤣🤣

Lovely to know they leave the baby to defend itself around Ocean cos if they was watching .. well any of them then she wouldn’t have been able to steal her dorrhhhh dorrrrhhhh would she 🤦🏽‍♀️ That child hasn’t been dummy free for a minute why do they lie sooo much? She wouldn’t be grabbing it if she hadn’t had it for so long. Does Elvis have one or just that ratty blanket that makes me feel sick every time I see it, it’s so grotty 🤢🤢🤢
---

Yea that baby seems to already have realised the deal with the look in her eyes 🙈
---

Yea that baby seems to already have realised the deal with the look in her eyes 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I snorted whilst my youngest was watching Miss Rachel today, they started singing about baby belugas 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I snorted whilst my youngest was watching Miss Rachel today, they started singing about baby belugas 😭
They sang it on cocomelon the other day while I was watching my niece and she looked at me like wtf you laughing at 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chet done the night feeds. Does this mean she’s given up on ebf then… can’t imagine her sat there expressing

Reactions: 7
Chet done the night feeds. Does this mean she’s given up on ebf then… can’t imagine her sat there expressing
Probably combi feeding I done it because a bottle filled mine up more at night was only couple days ago story of her BF

Reactions: 2
Why is she dressed like a 40 year old … no wonder Chet looks elsewhere she’s totally let her self go ….
In her defence.. It is a weekday afternoon in the middle of winter, she has 3 children, one of which being a newborn.. what do you expect her to be wearing? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 68
In her defence.. It is a weekday afternoon in the middle of winter, she has 3 children, one of which being a newborn.. what do you expect her to be wearing? 😂
THIS!! Plus haven’t we progressed beyond blaming women for the fact men can’t keep their dicks in their pants? 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.