Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzy22

VIP Member
I just wish influencers would take naming a baby seriously.
They are all just so unrealistic & out of touch with reality. I’m so glad she had an amazing c section, an incredible recovery, breastfeeding is going really well for her, the baby sleeps perfect & she’s eating so well. But come on, it’s really not all that perfect is it Ellun?

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

SC1990

VIP Member
Just realised the kids names all have 5 letters and contain an E. Wow so blessed 11:11 make a wish angels

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
So Chet posted the other day “baby girl still has no name” and Ellun is saying the had it since august is she trying to prove he is a liar or which is it?
Maybe Chet didn’t like it and was trying to convince her to change it and Helen was nah fuck you you cheating prick now you’ve got a child called Peach 😂

• Haha

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
I’m the ‘tent girl’ and I’m fucking gutted to be called a slut ☹
Don’t overthink it, we’ve all been there in our younger days. I’ve been in a relationship for the last 10 years (& plan on staying for life) and my biggest regret was that I didn’t enjoy being young and free when I had the opportunity.

But if it makes you feel any better I’d like to share embarrassing sexual encounters, I once fucked a random guy and went to the toilet after, tripped over on the top of the stairs and his mum came out her room to be being bollock naked laid crying on the floor with a sprained ankle. The whopper told me it was his house!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

A-Soul

VIP Member
Chet has hair like someone’s Mum at the school gates in the 80s. Why won’t he cut it? What’s the end goal here?

• Haha

jazzy22

VIP Member
Oh my Christ that babies head just flopping about! And wow she literally looks nothing like ocean or Elvis. Completely different looking baby!

jazzy22

VIP Member
Still going with the flu story 😂 flashback to the 31st december Chet doing pussyole shots. Instagram doesn’t lie 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
This is so incorrect. I’m actually tired of hearing this bs narrative. If we run with this ideology of “all kids develop differently” does that mean autism and other learning disabilities & developmental delays are just a myth? A conspiracy? 🤨 What an uneducated comment, sincerely. YES sometimes children have delayed speech and zero other issues, and I’m sure it won’t be flagged up as a major concern until it’s still present when the child is 4, however, IF there was a developmental issue with Elvis - his parents would never admit to it because of the fake life they present, to admit there is something ‘wrong’ with their child isn’t in their nature, their kids are perfect and so are their lives. We have all witnessed Ocean get a much higher level of attention than him, both kids being glued to a screen - mostly Elvis, and now there’s a new baby on the scene to take even more attention away from him. Elvis is entirely unresponsive in any video they post and yes, maybe he’s just camera shy, but Helen has admitted (weirdly) Elvis doesn’t speak much. Ocean’s enunciation is horrifically bad for a nursery-attending 3 year old, also.
This whole “kids all develop at different rates” probably contributes to the late development of a lot of children that could be otherwise avoided or helped, if there was earlier intervention. I’m unsure why my comments, and others who have the same opinion as me, are taken as an insult or as an attack on the children. It’s Helen & Chet’s responsibility to raise those kids properly, and her focus is having another kid every year and his focus is partying. They’re definitely not hard done by, but parenting is far more than popping them out to sit in front of a screen with a KG of chocolate.
My son is having issues with his pronunciations and his speech and it’s nothing to do with how we’ve raised him (we have since found problems with his ears) and it was initially flagged at 2 year old during his health visitor check. Which ocean will have had and Elvis will be due. Speaking from experience I see no problem with oceans speech, she’s a typical 3 year old.
People don’t half make a mountain out of a molehill on here.

• Heart
  • Haha

Nadja

Chatty Member
Fucking hell this thread has to be one of the worst ones I'm on 🤣

Why can't we all get along and take the absolute piss like we do on the Stephen Bear thread 🤣

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
I’m the ‘tent girl’ and I’m fucking gutted to be called a slut ☹
QUOTE="Heyitsjustme, post: 13562497, member: 150199"]
Can we stop with the slut shaming of this girl (whoever the inhaler girl is and the tent girl) it may be “just a joke” to most of you but it’s so blatantly rooted in misogyny. The term slut is disgusting and to make out the girl is the slut but the guy, Chet in this case, isn’t a slut? Make is make sense
[/QUOTE]

I feel like your comment has gone unnoticed inbetween all the paragraphs of comments. So I just wanted to say do not feel gutted. Most of us have done wild stuff in our lives - we live once. Fuck what anyone else thinks ❤

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I hope Helen has filled in her over time on her time sheet letting their oldest baby stay up so late. Clock off time was hours ago

• Haha
Reactions: 25

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Peach reminds me of when you have to name your sims characters and run out of ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 25