Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way they've got that baby held by ocean a 3 year old and she's being pushed about. They need head support when they are that young.... 😮💨

Reactions: 16
Oh my Christ that babies head just flopping about! And wow she literally looks nothing like ocean or Elvis. Completely different looking baby!

Reactions: 27
Please tell me someone noticed poor Elvis nappy 😢.
and that babies head not supported my god

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She is beautiful but lord I was worried elvis was gonna knock her head. Poor elvis is too young to understand he needs to be careful, they shouldn’t let him be sat wriggling round next to her like that..

Reactions: 12
God Elvis is very unresponsive isn't he. I know I said he was pale the other day but he is so so pale now. He doesn't look well. Poor baby rocking back and forth with no head supportm oceans got her own little language hasn't she. They need to be careful with Elvis and ocean around her. Cute baby blue t very boyish looking. A lot are at that age. Give her time, she will be in the strawberry blonde chocolate eating crew

I’ve been blocked by both of them now, absolute travesty tbh, think I might need to contact a ferapwist asap.

Elvis is SO unresponsive, holy s***… I wonder if they’ve considered having his hearing checked at all. Ocean speaks terribly, Elvis can’t speak at all, and that baby is gonna be absolutely dragged around like a dog with a stuffed toy 😅😅 Jesus man. Baby looks quite cute, but who the F does she look like?! I can’t see the kids in her, or her parents in her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve been blocked by both of them now, absolute travesty tbh, think I might need to contact a ferapwist asap.

Elvis is SO unresponsive, holy s***… I wonder if they’ve considered having his hearing checked at all. Ocean speaks terribly, Elvis can’t speak at all, and that baby is gonna be absolutely dragged around like a dog with a stuffed toy 😅😅 Jesus man. Baby looks quite cute, but who the F does she look like?! I can’t see the kids in her, or her parents in her lol
Imagine we have been saying Jake's been playing away when it was really Helen. He is so unresponsive isn't he and her speech for that age is attrocious. They will be neglected even more now that peach fuzz is here. Looks like she has slight jaundice which ofcourse they will say is the Italian in her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Elvis is incredibly vacant , it’s sad to see and his knotty hair and full nappy . Made me on edge seeing the baby getting elbowed about!

Now I know exactly why they didn't upload the baby! duck me nothing like the other 2. Is it a crow ??

• Haha
Actually, Ocean’s speech isn’t terrible in that story - although I did have to watch it 3 times. I think Ocean’s enunciation is down to the accents & way her parents speak. I think Elvis’ speech delay is something else is entirely. They’re both ignorant from the amount of screen time they get, though.

Y’know, I started the Beluga joke and I do make a few comments about the kids, but actually I just feel really sorry for those kids. Sure, they have lots of toys, parties and all that material tit, but ultimately they have a mother who’s more focused on continuously having babies than spending time with her kids who are still babies.. I think Helen is a bit like Talia Oatway, she loves bring pregnant & having a newborn, but gets bored of them once they hit 4-6 months old. 😔😔 My heart breaks for Elvis, there is quite evidently something going on with him, whether it’s just from him not having quality time, a hearing issue, maybe autism, whatever it is, they seem unlikely to ever address it because it doesn’t fit with their perfect image & lifestyle. We’ve all witnessed him having a nappy that’s so full, him glued to a screen constantly, being second best to Ocean and now he’ll be getting even less attention. Poor little guy, genuinely.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ocean speech is terrible
Elvis is mute
Baby looks like the milk man’s
Helen desperately pretending mum life isn’t exhausting for the gram

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Button down on her pj top to remind us all she’s breastfeeding and it’s PERFECT 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.