Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what people expect Ellun to do work wise, she’s popped out 3 babies in 3 years she’s hardly going to be flying up the corporate ladder is she? Most normal people wouldn’t have even have had time to go back to work after mat leave before the next one is due 🤷🏼‍♀️
She's done a few half arsed collabs, where she clips on her ponytail and off she goes. Even at that, she never goes the whole hog and fully commits to anything. She has plenty of opportunities but choses not to make the most of them. I'm sure a lot of us, given the same social media following, would be cleaning up.

Reactions: 4
Can we stop with the slut shaming of this girl (whoever the inhaler girl is and the tent girl) it may be “just a joke” to most of you but it’s so blatantly rooted in misogyny. The term slut is disgusting and to make out the girl is the slut but the guy, Chet in this case, isn’t a slut? Make is make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's done a few half arsed collabs, where she clips on her ponytail and off she goes. Even at that, she never goes the whole hog and fully commits to anything. She has plenty of opportunities but choses not to make the most of them. I'm sure a lot of us, given the same social media following, would be cleaning up.
Absolutely, and I’m sure I’ve said on here before she’s got the followers to be able to make a mint. If she really wanted to she could make a fortune. But as I say she’s got 2 toddlers and a newborn all born near enough one after the other so maybe working full time isn’t something she’s able to do right now. I think people on here are way too hard on her.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely, and I’m sure I’ve said on here before she’s got the followers to be able to make a mint. If she really wanted to she could make a fortune. But as I say she’s got 2 toddlers and a newborn all born near enough one after the other so maybe working full time isn’t something she’s able to do right now. I think people on here are way too hard on her.
I think people are so hard on her because she's such a liar and tries to portray this fake domestic goddess image. Chet outs her then every single time. She's just so unlikeable with that tit.

I’m the ‘tent girl’ and I’m bleeping gutted to be called a slut ☹
QUOTE="Heyitsjustme, post: 13562497, member: 150199"]
Can we stop with the slut shaming of this girl (whoever the inhaler girl is and the tent girl) it may be “just a joke” to most of you but it’s so blatantly rooted in misogyny. The term slut is disgusting and to make out the girl is the slut but the guy, Chet in this case, isn’t a slut? Make is make sense
[/QUOTE]

• Sad
Reactions: 18
“Your child may have a speech delay if they aren't able to do these things: Say simple words (such as “mama” or “dada”) either clearly or unclearly by 12 to 15 months of age. Understand simple words (such as “no” or “stop”) by 18 months of age. Talk in short sentences by 3 years of age.” - I.e. Eggybread is home with Elvis 24/7, but hasn’t picked up on his delayed speech or if she has, she hasn’t been public about it. It would have surely been picked up on at his 2-year check up, however.

Also, I’m not expecting her to get a job tomorrow, I’m baffled by the fact she chooses to continuously have children whilst her children are still actual babies. Her job is being Chet’s partner. If they break up, she has absolutely nothing to fall back on, she can’t wait until Peach goes to daycare and then hop back into work because aside from Hellur Fresh, she’s got nothing to pay actual bills. We should all have something - male, female, non-binary, whatever. We should all have an identity out of being a parent or partner, and she has zero desire to do that which is proven by her desire to just continuously have children - and to specifically have children with a man who allegedly cheats so often. She is a kept woman. She has nothing outside of Chet; she’d have to move home with 3 kids or he’d have to be willing to pay her rent elsewhere - or let her stay in the home that’s in his name that he pays the mortgage for. I’m confused by any woman, or man, so willing to accept that as their life, in 2023. That’s all. Idk anyone who sets out to be a SAHM for the rest of their life, but Eggyhead has.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“Your child may have a speech delay if they aren't able to do these things: Say simple words (such as “mama” or “dada”) either clearly or unclearly by 12 to 15 months of age. Understand simple words (such as “no” or “stop”) by 18 months of age. Talk in short sentences by 3 years of age.” - I.e. Eggybread is home with Elvis 24/7, but hasn’t picked up on his delayed speech or if she has, she hasn’t been public about it. It would have surely been picked up on at his 2-year check up, however.
This is bollocks though ☝🏼 My daughter never said a word til about 4 months ago and she’s 2 and a half now. I self referred to speech and language and we had an appointment just before her 2nd birthday. They discharged us straight away saying they weren’t concerned as she was only 2. Fast forward to now and she doesn’t shut up 😅
Guidelines are guidelines, nowhere does it say your child MUST be saying all these words and talking in sentences. I’m not saying parents shouldn’t give a tit but I was a concerned parent and the professionals told me not to worry about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is bollocks though ☝🏼 My daughter never said a word til about 4 months ago and she’s 2 and a half now. I self referred to speech and language and we had an appointment just before her 2nd birthday. They discharged us straight away saying they weren’t concerned as she was only 2. Fast forward to now and she doesn’t shut up 😅
Guidelines are guidelines, nowhere does it say your child MUST be saying all these words and talking in sentences. I’m not saying parents shouldn’t give a tit but I was a concerned parent and the professionals told me not to worry about it 🤷🏻‍♀️
My daughter also had delayed speech! There’s nothing wrong with that at all, which isn’t my point. My daughter could understand language/instruction from a very young age, which is why I & others weren’t concerned, I would imagine your little one also understood what you were saying. The fact is, you ‘noticed’ an issue and addressed it. Eggyhead & Sket seem to vaguely accept Elvis is non-verbal, but they both have a decently sized platform to say “These are the steps we’re taken”. Based on videos, Elvis doesn’t seem to respond to much of anything that they say or ask him to do. - Now my child is 2 weeks older than Elvis, and has better enunciation than me 🤣 don’t even know where she gets her accent from tbh. It’s just wrong to say all kids develop differently, because whilst that is a valid statement - it isn’t entirely correct, sometimes we do need to ask for outside advice & assistance, and sometimes our children do need support. (I am the child of a pediatrician, not always fun, lol)

ETA - Maybe I’m just overly sensitive or something, but I find it very uncomfortable when either of them upload videos where they’re asking Elvis to do or say something, and he is entirely mute & unresponsive. Whatever is going on with him, it’s unfair to shove a camera in his face and request he perform. As a mother, it’s a position I would never put my own child in. I just worry he isn’t getting ‘noticed’ as much because of Ocean’s attention needs, and now a new baby, it’s really just a shame but hopefully I’m just wrong about it all and they have sought outside advice, and he isn’t being overshadowed by his sisters.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
My daughter also had delayed speech! There’s nothing wrong with that at all, which isn’t my point. My daughter could understand language/instruction from a very young age, which is why I & others weren’t concerned, I would imagine your little one also understood what you were saying. The fact is, you ‘noticed’ an issue and addressed it. Eggyhead & Sket seem to vaguely accept Elvis is non-verbal, but they both have a decently sized platform to say “These are the steps we’re taken”. Based on videos, Elvis doesn’t seem to respond to much of anything that they say or ask him to do. - Now my child is 2 weeks older than Elvis, and has better enunciation than me 🤣 don’t even know where she gets her accent from tbh. It’s just wrong to say all kids develop differently, because whilst that is a valid statement - it isn’t entirely correct, sometimes we do need to ask for outside advice & assistance, and sometimes our children do need support. (I am the child of a pediatrician, not always fun, lol)
Yeah I get what you’re saying they don’t seem to notice. Or maybe they do but don’t want to address it. At first I just thought he’s quiet because ocean is so loud and centre of attention all the time but I hope she at least mentions it to her hv.
My daughter didn’t show any understanding so that was another concern but the therapist couldn’t care less tbh. I’m still really worried that she may be autistic but my hv just shuts me down 🙄 I’m hoping that when she goes to nursery they will pick up on it or she will flourish 🤞🏼

Reactions: 1
Cheating rumors: As the saying goes, there’s no smoke without fire! I personally don’t think they’re of the celeb status where the accuser would believe they could gain any type of attention from it. So, idk, I think there probably is some truth to it. But I think we can all agree - If Eggyhead is so willing to put up with it, let her deal with the consequences. She’s made her bed. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I do think Chet has the more likable personality, he seems like he’d be more down to earth and you could have some degree of conversation with him (obviously taking into account his intelligence lol) Eggybread seems like she’d be full of herself, kind of like a Regina George - nice to your face and the second you turn around, she’s talking tit.

And since the topic of being a SAHM is back, as I’ve mentioned before - Being a SAHM is fine, it’s the fact she does nothing else. She is a kept woman, she has nothing to her name without Chet; nothing is actually in her name, she’s entitled to nothing, she has no career or anything behind her to even get a job - in this day & age, that is an extremely bizarre way for a woman to live. It isn’t really like she spends much time with the kids, which is very evident in their behavior (especially Ocean’s) their complete lack of actual routine or any level of discipline. And for whatever reason, Elvis has a massive speech delay which IS concerning when he apparently spends 24/7 with Eggybread, since she’s a SAHM Y’know. There’s a strong likelihood people with kids around his age, are seeing him never speaking (on their IG) and assuming that’s OK and normal and it’s actually not, if a child cannot say a certain number of words by 18 months, they are considered a delayed talker and your GP will often start investigating why. Obviously this can be a number of reasons, but she has a platform to be able to say “Elvis is non-verbal, and we’re taking X, Y & Z steps” but it truly seems as if she’s just ignoring the issue because as we’ve seen - “He’ll talk when he’s ready” is solid piece of childhood development advice.

But anyway, Baby Peach is super adorable actually! 100% her daddy’s image now that we’ve seen some more photos of her.
.depends on the GP. My little boy is a delayed talker due to his hearing and only in the last couple of months have they started investigating. 18 months is too young and is only usually investigated alongside other issues so .

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS a thousand times THIS.

NOBODY should comment on kids talking or lack of unless they know what they're talking about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I found my kids didn't start speaking properly until they went to nursery. It's a bit much jumping to the conclusion he has a speech delay none of us are doctors and even if he does have one doesn't mean they aren't aware of it some things people like to keep private until fully aware.

Reactions: 3
I genuinely do think Helen believes her life is perfect. We see it as lying but I really do think she has a warped sense of how amazing her life is and perfect it is. Maybe she’s happier that way 🤣

• Haha
Everyone's getting so defensive over Elvis's speech 😂
"18 months is too young"... he's two?
"Wait til he goes to nursery"... he goes to nursery already?

Chet and Helen are tit parents, they were buzzing Ocean knew her colours, she's three and has gone to nursery for years, it's something Elvis should know let alone her. They're lazy and it's showing in their kids. Nobody's saying they're autistic but for the resources available to them, the fact they can afford nursery, they can afford for Helen to be at home all day, the kids are delayed.

It's circumstancial and nobody is having a pop at Bob down the road. It's a Helen and Chet thread 🙄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cba with the Elvis speech chat or Helens only personality trait being having babies.
Where as Miss O playing bangers in the kitchen is hiliarious! Don’t worry Chet, Helen redecorates monthly anyways so what’s a couple cozy coupe scuff marks along the skirting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m the ‘tent girl’ and I’m bleeping gutted to be called a slut ☹
QUOTE="Heyitsjustme, post: 13562497, member: 150199"]
[/QUOTE]

I feel like your comment has gone unnoticed inbetween all the paragraphs of comments. So I just wanted to say do not feel gutted. Most of us have done wild stuff in our lives - we live once. duck what anyone else thinks ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.