Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen we get it you’ve named your kid Peach x
Maybe she thinks the more she mentions it the more people will begin to like it.

It will never work Ellun. Its a tit name and no meaning or the fact it contains ‘eac’ will change my mind hun x

Reactions: 8
At this point I’m actually convinced they have a one sided open relationship 🤣 How many partners would genuinely be OK with their partner bleeping off for half the year to do drugs & rave, likely being MIA for 24+ hours… whilst they have children at home?.. I don’t care how woke trusting open in love two people are, most people would not be happy with that arrangement.

Also, shouldn’t Helen not be driving? Or did Chet drive her and drop her off and then take the baby with him? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Aldi nappies are awful! They smell so funky and they’re so thin. I also use Rascal & Friends! Excellent nappy pants, absolutely zero leaks even after my girls been out 7-7 (actually 8-9 bcos she’s lazy baybeh) 10/10 would recommend though. Lol.
She absolutely should NOT be driving for at least 6 weeks… but ya know, she’s superwoman & recovered from major surgery in a day 🙄

Reactions: 7
All was going well with Chet and the filter until he moved slightly and his massive schnoz came out
I feel like we so rarely see him from a side profile, so I’m always really surprised when I see how massive his nose is 🤣 fkn Postman Pat.

Spring is right around the corner, I hope we’re all treated to spring cleaning regimes and new nachural wood, maybe the living room will get re-painted this year too. Eek! Can’t wait for the Easter photo shoot with perfect angel baybehs, 🥳🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Spring is right around the corner, I hope we’re all treated to spring cleaning regimes and new nachural wood, maybe the living room will get re-painted this year too. Eek! Can’t wait for the Easter photo shoot with perfect angel baybehs, 🥳🤩
I read this in the tune of the postman Pat theme tune 🤣🤣🤣

I read this in the tune of the postman Pat theme tune 🤣🤣🤣
Oh wait, was I supposed to?! 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Disclaimer: This took me a solid 30 mins, actually like really proud of it tbh 🥲
(Sing in the Postman Pat theme tune)
Egg & Chet x 2
Egg & Chet and their feral little pop-pets,
Early in the morning, just as Chet is snorting, they pick up all the coco pops off’t floor.

Egg & Chet x 2
Egg & Chet and the girl he’s just met,
All 3 kids are whinging, the beige walls are-still-minging,
Egg feels she’s a really milfy gal
Everybodyyyy knows his big long shnoz, Liv got some joggerz for s****** hiiiiis c***
Maybe, you can never be sure, there’ll be a knock, ring, inhalerrrr throuuuugh theiiir dooooor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Early thread suggestion

Behhbes Elvis Ocean and Peach can’t stop their dad going to Ocean Beach

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Disclaimer: This took me a solid 30 mins, actually like really proud of it tbh 🥲
Egg & Chet x 2
Early in the morning, just as Chet is snorting, they pick up all the coco pops off’t floor.

Egg & Chet x 2
Everybodyyyy knows his big long shnoz, Liv got some joggerz for s****** hiiiiis c***
Maybe, you can never be sure, there’ll be a knock, ring, inhalerrrr throuuuugh theiiir dooooor.
Bravo 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Egg & Chet x 2

Egg & Chet x 2
Love this! I will never hear the Postman Pat tune in the same way again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ironic that ocean and peach both have the letters "c" "e" and "a" because so does cheater 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m actually PMSL at Chet saying at least one kid looks like him and not the postman’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Feel like the worst mother in the world, my kids names are 14, 4 and 6 letters long and none of them have the same sequence of letters. Can't have that can we, so off I go to Google how to change your name by deed poll.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Feel like the worst mother in the world, my kids names are 14, 4 and 6 letters long and none of them have the same sequence of letters. Can't have that can we, so off I go to Google how to change your name by deed poll.
I'm intrigued on your 14 letter one

Reactions: 12
14 letters? Wow. Must be a double-barrelled name? x

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.