Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Ok, so it looks like the new thread title will be @London123's suggestion:

Helen Anderson #13 Covid rules aren’t for me, need followers to pay for therapy, why work harder if I can already afford Prada

But unfortunately, it's too long to add (127 characters), so will need to be shortened (to 110 characters)

So far I've come up with:

Helen Anderson #13 Covid rules not for me, need YOU to pay for my therapy. Work harder? I already got my Prada

Click the following button:
👍 if ok
😡 if not (and add another shortened suggestion)

I know this thread isn't one to complain about titles, but just thought I'd pre-warn as it's quite a big change from the suggestion everyone voted for 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210115-133820_compress84.jpg

Hmm... This look is missing something... 🤔

Adobe_20210115_134818.jpg

That's better, now we have more focus on the outfit. Perfect.🤘🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 71

London123

New thread title suggestion:
Helen Anderson #13 Covid rules aren’t for me, need followers to pay for therapy, why work harder if I can already afford Prada 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 68

rivers

Me, two days/seven pages ago: Idk what it but seems like Helen made a positive change, yay!
Helen, 3k later: Hold my (prada) purse and iPad please.

Remind me never to make comments like that again 😅 Time to craw back under my bridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

tapestry73

Thought you’d enjoy this, I used to know Helen a while back so am following her private page (thesnotface - fitting name) and don’t worry you’re really not missing out on much. She mainly just posts the same photos as her public account so I don’t see how that makes it any different, until she posted this photo in June which she then EDITED OUT the cigarette for her end of 2020 bollocks (which was reposted on here but I can’t find, if anyone else can I’d appreciate.) We all know Helen ‘used’ to smoke and from this she clearly still does but the thing that fucks me off is how she is lying about it through editing it out of that photo, as well as when she made that shitty Halloween video (I think for Instagram) where she had like 3 fags hanging out her mouth and was making out how disgusting it was and proper playing up to the camera to be like “oh no I don’t smoke”. I’m a long time smoker myself so I’m not here to judge her actions and if she chooses to smoke or not, it’s more just the false image she’s created and how much it made me laugh to see her editing it out of her 2020 recap shit:ROFLMAO: just don’t include the photo you mug!!!

Also think it would give her disgusting skin a break if she cut back a bit as combined with her unhealthy diet and lack of exercise it’s not gonna do much for her.
6851264F-A3E1-4602-A277-E612F68FC092.jpeg

The caption makes me cringe:sick:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210120-115505~2.png

Screenshot_20210120-115638.png

The neighbour only came on her because they saw Helen was breaking covid rules and throwing a three day party for all her mates, and how was it fabricated when we saw Josie, Grace, Danni, Sinead (plus kid) and the rest of them all on their social media showing off them not social distancing and being inside her house (which was against the rules at the time)? She can try and bullshit all she wants but we saw what happened in real time on their socials which confirmed the neighbour as telling the truth. 🙄

And Grace confirmed she was there filming the whole thing, but because you saw us talking about it your rule breaking, you decided to lie and say you 'forgot' to film any of it 🤣 How is that fabricated? There's fucking video proof from Grace you idiot.

But forget about the rule breaking they all displayed themselves, cos she's the victim guys 🙄

Also, yes you do lie about your size Helen - you claimed to be a size 14 in 2013, and now you're double the size you were - there is no fucking way you've been a size 14 continuously whilst complaining about being the heaviest you've even been and looking significantly larger. You're ridiculous. People don't have an issue with your weight. Just your idiotic lies and size 14 labeled videos, you can't be body positive if you're in constant denial, trying to hold on to that size 14 dream, being disgusted at the plus size label, constantly trying to squeeze every roll back into yourself whilst you desperately try to thin pose and those awful attempts at trying to edit yourself with Photoshop, fuck me. Get a fucking grip. You are what you are, just fucking own up to it and stop lying. You are the exact thing that is toxic to body positivity movement.

(And yes, you are an alcoholic)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

ktypage

I mean seasonally this is a bit late but I totally forgot about it til now.

We watched Muppets Christmas Carol last month, and I couldn’t help but think how Fil looks like the ghost of Christmas past. They have the same face 🤣🤣🤣
DB7E5B46-3528-487A-B389-DCA81873A7A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210120-185357.png

Is she completely deluded? She says she DOESN'T drink in the week and SOMETIMES at the weekend....?

Erm...does she not watch her own vlogs? She drinks during the week and every frigging weekend too 🙄

She has a glass on the go every dinner time, and what about her wine Wednesday and celebrating with booze every single time she does a small thing like travel from one place to another or go to a dance class? THAT'S NOT FUCKING NORMAL, HELGA!!! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

luckyblue

VIP Member
When she’s sitting in the car after buying the air fryer and asks Fil where they can go next 👁👄👁 I have no words

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I love how she claims that she worked so hard last year, but everyone noticed and pointed out that the quality of her content went rapidly downhill (video on list in a spreadsheet anyone? Filing a bit of metal.then throwing it away? Drinking as many drinks as you can with your mate in an hour because theyve got to go on zoom for their work do?) She even recently admitted in a video that she couldn't be fucked to do anything, how's that working hard?

Helen, babes, come and talk to my NHS flatmate who's been working almost 70 hour week this week, constantly late off, absolutely wiped, all because fucks like you can't stay home and get other people sick. No seriously, come have a word. I'm sure he can show you exactly where to shove that bag, iPad and sofa if you're only thought is "they're just jealous". Just don't forget to bring the lube. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Oh my god that is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Sence you're quiet"

"Oppertunites"

"Wollow"

"Not let your jealous of the better of you"

"Craw"

Kirby Egg has such an amazing writing personality. Either she wrote that, or he's become the male version of Jelly Belly 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
VLOG SUMMARY: Setting things straigh & THE AIR FRYER | Weekly vlog #2

[Description: I got deep in organising my adult life. How did i get so bad? Then I got an air frier, best day of my life. ]

Helga's just been out for a run, now she's back panting into her chin mic... and now she's going BACK OUT to take the dogs for a walk. Seriously - why can't she do a jog with them and only go out ONCE ffs.

Back home again and Helga waddles down her garden path to her office, talking to herself, leaving the camera waiting. (I fucking hate HelgaVision, it's so unsettling)

1.JPG

She's going to reshoot her 2020 favs video because she thought it was so shambolic and disorganized. She's waddling back now with a tripod. She says she wants to shoot another organisational video.

Cut to a butt view.

2.JPG

She says she's spent a lot of time trying to plan a schedule but has come to the conclusion that she's shit "I'm shit, I'm just shit, I'm shit at adulting"

She says she needs to sort out how she files things.

She says she wants to do even MORE planning and brainstorming.... (uhm...because that whole week of solidly planning went so well?)

She purchased a bunch of stationary and filing things on Amazon

Cut to later and her lunch is still frozen, she's now cooking a chili. (THE SLOW COOKER CHILI IS BACK FOLKS!!!)

More butt views as she's getting ready to organise her 'office shit'

3.JPG

Cut to her shutting the camera indoors as she waddles back down to her office, chatting more shit about what she needs to get to organise

She's annoyed every single time her dogs bark.

"the reasoning behind all of today is just out of.... a herh herh, disappointment in myself for being such a shit grown up"

She had her accountant asking for things from her over the last couple of weeks, and her 'mortgage lady' asking her for things "and I'm just like.... 'I dunno where any of that is, I can't find it'

Says she's terrible at keeping receipts for accounting

Says she's been self employed 'for a few years' and she's still shit at it

"I just want to clean up my act and stop being so shit at it!" So naturally she bought a bunch of shit of Amazon

"I got a hole puncher..... LOL!"

In the very dark lighting she shows us her 'adulting folder' it's so full it doesn't even close (just like the zips of her size 14 jeans)

4.JPG

She's got a plastic wallet for her receipts and also has a "rubbery one"

The idea is that when she drives to get petrol she can wack a receipt into a folder and say it was a work expense.

Cut to later and Filwhip is contributing to tonight's dinner by cooking rice. Helga wants to put a bunch of cheese on it

She asks Fil which cheese he wants, he wants both so they're having both. Helen says she might as well finish the packet up as there's only a little bit left

Dinner's done, Fil's off listening to TuPac (?) I think that's what she said in her chin mic, sounded more like "two pah", either way it made me fucking laugh out loud.

Fil says something about MSN and she pisses herself laughing? I have no fucking idea what he's mumbling and what she's screeching about

"I TALK TO BOOOOOYS ON MSN!!!" She squawks

"I talk to GIRLS on MSN" Fil replies

What a fun pair of idiots.

NEXT DAY

5.JPG

She thoroughly enjoyed yesterday's life admin organisation and then she did some of Fil's stuff (but not his personal shit cos 'he can sort that out')

Today she's got some BAND stuff she needs to do and she wants to reset up her blog as she's been really enjoying writing really long Instagram captions (on Fil's page 😉), and on Instagram there's only a limit to how much you can write, so she wants to just put it on a blog post

She wants to spend some time tidying her office and making sure everything is ready and that she has content ideas so she can just get it done.... (wasn't this why she took that time off? To get ready for the new year?)

Cut to.... another day? and she's saying that yesterday's life admin and organisation took WAYYYY longer than expected.

She says part of that was because she's switching banks and had to sort out all of the DDs and standing orders blah blah blah

She digs out a bit of ear gold and waves it around to fly off into the air

6.JPG

7.JPG

"I spent the evening finishing Bridgerton MY GOD THAT IS RAUNCHY!!!!" (thought you didn't watch things that are trendy, Helga?)

"SOOOO RAUNCHY!!!! LIKE I WAS TEXTING THE GIRLS, 'LIKE GIRLS I'M GETTIN' A LITTLE TURNED ON BY THIS!!!!!!'"

And now she's off out to take dogs for a walk

Cut to her after she did her reel which took her soooo long "I know why this is a thing of the past, this trend. COS ITS 'ARD!!!!!"

8.JPG

Off out again to Asda "out in the real world... what is this?" (don't act like you ain't been no where biatch)

Shopping done. She bloody loves scan and go, she can't believe that she's late to the party (she probably didn't use it at first because it was sooooooo popular)

Cut to her dealing with the state of her room with clothing all on the floor.

Now cut to her making burgers at home. Fil asks her what she's doing, she's eating a chip whilst she's trying to figure out how to cook the burgers (wait.... why is she eating chips before even putting the burgers on.... hold on.... is that a frozen chip she's munching on?)

She's talking food with Fil and we can hear her mouth salivating and smacking as she speaks

More lingering butt views as she sticks her whole head into the fridge

9.JPG

Laughs to Fil at the fact she has soooo many jars of gherkins... Fil doesn't care

She's cracked open the jar of gherkins and is munching away. No progress has been made on the burger yet, Helga's too busy sampling everything.

She has alcohol on the go. Standard.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET THIS BITCH SOME KITCHEN UTENSILS?!?! She's manhandling the food, rolling it over and over in the hot frying pan with her ham fists. So fucking gross.

10.JPG

"I boiled the chips for too long. I WANNA GET AN AIR FRYER. THEY SOUND GREAT" she says randomly.

Cut to a close up of her now eating the burger.

11.JPG

"I'VE NOT HAD A BURGER IN SOOOO LONG!"

"Oh yeah, you hardly ever have a beef burger"

"I HARDLY EVER HAVE A BEEF BURGER!"

....You went to fucking McDonald's after getting your hair done in the middle of December. Remember? It was when Fil called you Jelly Belly.

NEXT DAY

Another butt shot.

Cut to in the car, she's at Curry's getting her air fryer and SHE OPENS THE DOOR TO YELL TO THE GUY "DO YOU WANT TO OPEN THE BOOT OR SHALL I DO IT?" Fucking close your door and let the guy dump off your air fryer, stop trying to breathe on him Helga - You're not even wearing a fucking mask.

12.JPG

The sales guy says he can't because of contamination "OH CAN YOU NOT?!" yells Helga, as she rushes out the car to be near to the man

She's back in the car after breathing her covid breath everywhere, and she's sooooooo excited about this purchase that she has to confirm it again with Fil:

"WASN'T I SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS PURCHASE, FIL?"

"you were, yeah"

"I've been talking about air fryers for a while" (WHEN? WHERE?) "I fink that all of my conversations wiv Danni this week has been about air fryers..... because she's got one"

She screamed the house down this morning when she finally bought it

"Didn't I?" she checks again with Fil,

"Yeah."

"Where are we gonna go now?" HOME YOU FUCKING IDIOT

"dunno" shrugs Fil "where do you wanna go?"

"He's 'avin a sandwich" Helga is distracted by food, "errrrr"

"no where to go" Says Fil, remembering that there's a FUCKING PANDEMIC AND WE SHOULD ALL BE STAYING THE FUCK INDOORS

"no where to go" Sulks Helen, "dunno wot to do.... You wanna go home?"

"yeah."

Finally back home and she's set up the air fryer and says she needs to read the instructions.

She's rearranged her kitchen and then says she doesn't know how much she'll use the air fryer, if she doesn't use it a lot then it will go in a cupboard. Never to see the light of day again.

Cut to them now having "Dirty coffees" and by dirty coffee she means "it's got Bailey's in it ahahahahahaa!" ah yeah alcoholism IS amusing isn't it, Helga.

Cut to her making her homemade KFC. Watching her grab everything with her grubby little mitts honestly makes me feel ill

Says that Diane follows her around and is "such a greedy girl..... LIKE HER MUM!"

She's cracking open the beers now.

And that's the end!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Helga's constant lying (even though there is clear evidence), constant contradicting herself, absolute delusion, constant manipulation, constant need to blame everyone else but herself, her childish tantrums and her inability to put coherent sentences together definitely reminds me of someone.....

Adobe_20210120_212233.jpg

I can hear her now, yelling the words FAKE NEWS!!! 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52