Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman will be 70 years old posting about her new, top of the range stair lift and telling everyone how she’s been wanting one since she was 65. Shove your bleeping air frier you boring cow and stay in your bloody house.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Another day, another electrical appliance that will probably be used twice then forgotten about. Oh, and yet another unessential trip to get it.
obviously from her stories danni said she had one so she just HAD to have one and copy her then and there, couldn’t wait for it to be delivered online it had to be ‘NOAWWWW PWIIIILLL’.

also this screenshot. From her car. Again. ‘Fitting’ yes it is hels, since you can’t seem to actually do it.
C2352EB8-F9A3-4ED7-AFC7-B6FC2ACADC9F.png

Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20210118-105736.png

Why is she incapable of ordering for delivery? Why can't she stay the duck home???

Screenshot_20210118-105717.png

She's only thought about it for barely even a week? 🤣 And she doesn't even know what to put in it?!?! I've been thinking about getting one for a year but can't quite justify getting one right now.

Has she donated to her friend's dog yet? *Check page* nope nothing on there and they haven moved much since Helen asked for donations... The amount she's spent in the last week could have put that poor dog out of the pain he's in and start getting him on the mend. But air fried chicken though 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 44
View attachment 389877

Why is she incapable of ordering for delivery? Why can't she stay the duck home???
Looking at the picture she posted, just realised she went out in the snow too, which is dangerous and stupid for something as basic as an air fryer

Norfolk police had to put a statement out urging people to stay home because of the road conditions and an increase in snow related crashes. this is the article - https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/norfolk-drivers-warned-over-non-essential-snow-travel-6909762

1610972363523.png

She doesn't look at the larger picture - she thinks of food and spending money and nothing else matters

• Angry
Reactions: 42
The way she shops is just bizarre. With most people- problem: need to air-fry this thing, solution: buy air fry thing. With her, she just hears a thing exists, buys it and THEN thinks about what she’s going to do with it.
Not arsed about how much money she spends, that’s her problem. Just think it’s a bit gross that she needs everything right now regardless of how much value it’s going to add to her life. The thought of it makes me feel a bit sad actually.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
She’s posting her weekend roundup and she went on another drive...to curry’s... she bought an air fryer. That’s a lot of money when there are so many cheaper options in my opinion so I will judge her View attachment 389824
Do we think shes gotten this on credit? I have a feeling her ipad was bought via the argos card.

Reactions: 19
I dunno why she needed to buy it, these days she only really cooks with Gusto and they don't require an air fryer... Before that she'd only really use her (perfectly fine) George Foreman to grill her chicken and vegetables...

This is a girl who went out to buy a brand new microwave (last month) just to cook her porridge because she couldn't figure out how to do it on the stove 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I dunno why she needed to buy it, these days she only really cooks with Gusto and they don't require an air fryer... Before that she'd only really use her (perfectly fine) George Foreman to grill her chicken and vegetables...

This is a girl who went out to buy a brand new microwave (last month) just to cook her porridge because she couldn't figure out how to do it on the stove 🤣

Genuinely?? Was it in a vlog? I'm no chef whatsoever but I don't even know what to say to that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She wants an air fryer because every influencer and their Mum has been posting about air fryers. She's an easily manipulated bimbo.

ETA: Extra proof, she couldn't figure how to cook porridge on a hob. I think she needs to get tested for learning disabilities. Because that isn't normal.

Reactions: 31
The way she shops is just bizarre. With most people- problem: need to air-fry this thing, solution: buy air fry thing. With her, she just hears a thing exists, buys it and THEN thinks about what she’s going to do with it.
Not arsed about how much money she spends, that’s her problem. Just think it’s a bit gross that she needs everything right now regardless of how much value it’s going to add to her life. The thought of it makes me feel a bit sad actually.
100% this. It feels like she will not attempt anything until she has the absolute top of the range stuff - clothes for hiking, the iPad for drawing, air fryer because it has to be the £200 one rather than a cheaper model to see if she actually gets use out of it before investing.

(More oversharing again): I actually do feel for her to an extent because I did the same thing a lot, albeit with much cheaper things, during my worst depressive period as a way to make me feel like I was being productive (eg. I bought a yoga mat that I never used for £5 and it made me feel good because 'now I'm all set to do yoga', then I'd feel worse for having all this clutter that I never touched and reminders of the fact I never actually did any yoga). I still do it sometimes now and have to remind myself not to buy everything I want, especially in lockdown where getting a parcel can be the most exciting bit of the day. Being an influencer is probably really negative on someone with that mindset and I really wouldn't be surprised if she was in debt because of this way of thinking.

Also, ngl, I think the trip to Curry's for roadside pickup is okay from a pandemic perspective. We all should be staying home but it's easy to get stir crazy, at least she isn't interacting with other people in doing that (for a change). Doing this is better than the 5x a week supermarket shops of the past and impacts less people. She should stay home because of the snow but for Helen, it's baby steps in the right direction lmao.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Interesting how she had that whole argument the other day, said she knew it might be seen as insensitive, and then posts another £200 purchase
Did I say interesting? I meant infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I like that she had the brand new soda stream that she got in the beginning of lockdown in the pic with her brand new air fryer.

How many times have we seen her use it? She's always buying cans of fizz 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well she has worked hard these last few years to stuff her face with absolute tit so she probably does deserve this one 😂😂
😂 she deserves this!

i hate to admit but i bought the same air fryer in december, i ordered it though, and i use it constantly and it was a big purchase i made that i thought over and made sure it was worth it (it does more than air fry and my entire family uses it)
but for her it was like going out and buying a pack of gum! no second thought! no weighing pros and cons.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know I keep saying this but how is she not any bigger? She treats herself all the time!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.