Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its sorta like a game for me now!
i commented on that awful car person 1 and 2 with some not so nice things (mainly that helen went on trips, all over town, forces us asos ads all the time, buys constantly in the face of those who lost jobs and cant pay rent, and that its even worse to say well i didn’t lose my job, so i deserve this! like all the people who did lose jobs dont deserve things?)
and ol’ fil, or should i say helen gave me a right talking to!

View attachment 384413
and to be fair she is right, i dont have much better to do!
Is she having a stroke? I'm so baffled at the poor English skills of so many influencers, they're literally reading constantly (referring to their phones not like, a book), it's so sloppy, idk if she was just so angry while writing it that she ended up making such a mess but bloody hell this is shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Me, two days/seven pages ago: Idk what it but seems like Helen made a positive change, yay!
Helen, 3k later: Hold my (prada) purse and iPad please.

Remind me never to make comments like that again 😅 Time to craw back under my bridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
i commented on that awful car person 1 and 2 with some not so nice things (mainly that helen went on trips, all over town, forces us asos ads all the time, buys constantly in the face of those who lost jobs and cant pay rent, and that its even worse to say well i didn’t lose my job, so i deserve this! like all the people who did lose jobs dont deserve things?)

View attachment 384413
You're QUIET a negative person eh? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20210115-133820_compress84.jpg

Hmm... This look is missing something... 🤔

Adobe_20210115_134818.jpg

That's better, now we have more focus on the outfit. Perfect.🤘🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I have horrible spelling and grammar and I actively work on it, perhaps they should look into getting something like Grammarly because if I am picking up on it then it must be bad. I think this is the first time I have seen her post anything about Brexit or artists struggling, seen as it's her thing you'd think she would be actively campaigning to help her fellow artists. A few of my friends are in bands and since the start of lockdown, they've been posting constantly, even going live to teach people parts of their songs on instruments.

Reactions: 22
I have horrible spelling and grammar and I actively work on it, perhaps they should look into getting something like Grammarly because if I am picking up on it then it must be bad. I think this is the first time I have seen her post anything about Brexit or artists struggling, seen as it's her thing you'd think she would be actively campaigning to help her fellow artists. A few of my friends are in bands and since the start of lockdown, they've been posting constantly, even going live to teach people parts of their songs on instruments.
I've been using elevate everyday! There's 3 free games everyday that review your math and grammar skills (I'm on a 10 day streak!)

Reactions: 13
I love how she claims that she worked so hard last year, but everyone noticed and pointed out that the quality of her content went rapidly downhill (video on list in a spreadsheet anyone? Filing a bit of metal.then throwing it away? Drinking as many drinks as you can with your mate in an hour because theyve got to go on zoom for their work do?) She even recently admitted in a video that she couldn't be fucked to do anything, how's that working hard?

Helen, babes, come and talk to my NHS flatmate who's been working almost 70 hour week this week, constantly late off, absolutely wiped, all because fucks like you can't stay home and get other people sick. No seriously, come have a word. I'm sure he can show you exactly where to shove that bag, iPad and sofa if you're only thought is "they're just jealous". Just don't forget to bring the lube. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I love how she claims that she worked so hard last year, but everyone noticed and pointed out that the quality of her content went rapidly downhill (video on list in a spreadsheet anyone? Filing a bit of metal.then throwing it away? Drinking as many drinks as you can with your mate in an hour because theyve got to go on zoom for their work do?) She even recently admitted in a video that she couldn't be fucked to do anything, how's that working hard?

Helen, babes, come and talk to my NHS flatmate who's been working almost 70 hour week this week, constantly late off, absolutely wiped, all because fucks like you can't stay home and get other people sick. No seriously, come have a word. I'm sure he can show you exactly where to shove that bag, iPad and sofa if you're only thought is "they're just jealous". Just don't forget to bring the lube. 😘
Then she would be using lube internally and she doesn't do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've been using elevate everyday! There's 3 free games everyday that review your math and grammar skills (I'm on a 10 day streak!)
Oh, I haven't heard of that thanks!

So shes always spouting this 'you are all just jealous' no we aren't. That bag and half the stuff she bought are ugly af. I would barely fit anything into that bag! Do you know what I am jealous of? People with their tit together and keeping it together in this fucked up world. People that have been working on the mental health I am more jealous of than her.

I would honestly love it if she did just do a complete 180 and go down a more ethical and sustainable way to live, especially now. There's so much she could be doing with her time right now and she has the means to do it. I started to learn to draw (for mental health sake) and I literally have 6 pencils and a jotter to scribble in but I am having so much fun just doodling random shapes, she could be doing that but nah her and that thing she calls a bf are too busy telling each other that they are great and are working super duper hard and they deserve all the nice things.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

View attachment 384413
That's a lot of assumptions from someone who's "yOu dOn't kNoW mE, StOp mAkIng aSsUmpTioNs", what a bleep 😂 😂. I'm pretty sure that Helen wrote it herself or told FIL what to write, maybe she's even managing the account herself? The style of the stories that are posted and the painful grammar errors do seem a lot like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 384744

Hmm... This look is missing something... 🤔

View attachment 384742

That's better, now we have more focus on the outfit. Perfect.🤘🏻
Sarcasm aside, her new bag would actually go well with that outfit. Interesting that she's chose not to pose with any bag at all here, lmao.

Also, gonna go against the grain and say that I don't dislike her makeup here. I think she looks really pretty on her other story where you can see it properly and I love the style of it

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
duck me, fiwls spellings worse than mine :ROFLMAO:...dear me.. I'm all about the maths. Maybe fiwldo is too... Either way. Cringe. Why can't she defend herself she's nearly 30! Can just imagine 'em both sat conversing about how good FIWL articulates himself. Pair of jokes.

Too many enablers around Ms Quirkerz me thinks... She's never going to change if people keep blowing smoke up her ass.
This is so repetitive, wasn't she causing drama when she bought that Gucci/chanel bag out of the wedding funds..

Last edited:
I've just noticed that Bad Egg Fil stole that deep and meaningful quote from Eyal Booker, the Socrates of our time :ROFLMAO:
What in the name of God is an eyal booker

I just want to say, seeing as Helga is intent on tarnishing our fine names, that finding you lovely lot has really saved me from sinking into deep depressions and I really mean that. It's been a wonderful space to vent and talk amongst like-minded souls who aren't afraid to have an opinion. In these horrid times, knowing that there are so many GOOD EGGS that do just want the world to be a bit better is bloody wonderful.
Thankyou so much @Lunamoon22 and all the others who put a lot of time and effort into lifting our spirits ✨ Can you imagine us lot down the pub together?! LOL
I've always been a lurker but another lockdown in ireland.. f that joining in on the fun 😎 So many people here are hilarious and so intelligent. Love this site !

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.