Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I don’t think I was here when the neighbour called her out, anyone got any idea in which thread I could find it?

Reactions: 4
She just drawn attention to this site now 🤷‍♀️ I only discovered GG because she did a video on it
Wonder how many of her fans will come over here, read what a not very nice person she is, see the evidence of her breaking lockdown constantly among other stuff and realise she's not as great as they thought she was.

Also the dig at the neighbour with the bin men isn't what I'd expect from a near 30 year old, she's just salty she got caught out

Anyway, if you're reading this Helz (which I'm sure you are) thanks for noticing us senpai

The dig at the neighbour was funny, she's super salty that she got caught out for breaking rules and someone came along and only confirmed what we already saw on her and her mates social media. That's not spying you dipshit 🤣

It's funny because that's not the only person from her life that has come on here sharing their stories and experiences with her. There's been quite a lot of other people who know her or know of her in real life, and lots of people who have spotted her out and about in Norwich and Download (where she was a right brat).

It's well known that friends of influencers and even other influencers join tattle to witch about people they know, because it's an anonymous venting site 🤣

I really wouldn't be surprised if Helen had a couple of them participate in her thread... 😉😏

(In fact she already has her mates keeping tabs on her threads and running off to tell her stuff that's been said, even on the Download at home day she made Josie private her account as soon as she read that we knew she was there when Josie posted a pic of herself in Helen's bathroom on social media. Which is bleeping hilarious)

Guys I don’t think I was here when the neighbour called her out, anyone got any idea in which thread I could find it?
All the way back in thread #2 (link)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I came here a few months ago because Kathleen snooks pointed it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She probably got Dani to send in the question just so she could rant.

314k insta followers and 170 viewers to her Live. Ouch.

(but why do it 2pm on a Wednesday??)
Is phil sat in the other room with all the old tables, laptops and phones (is that why she cant donate them?)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
:ROFLMAO:... She is a alcoholic, she is damaged from her marriage, she did break the covid rules constantly..she does/is/has and probably always will be addicted to food, men, pretending she's a 14 and material possessions. Ol' Quirkerz is a lot more manipulative and vindictive then half her audience would expect.
You can tell by the way she replies to posts she's full of it. She's always bringing up the 'it's like being bullied at school' card or 'I have anxiety' just to garner sympathy from her followers. Not because she genuinely wants to make a connection with them. Disgusting role model. Influencer or whatever she is. Her attitude is constantly that of a child refusing to reflect on themselves, it's always someone else's fault in Quirkerz world and that's the way it will always be. How very cliche.

Reactions: 32
Well if she wants to get pregnant I take it her and Phil will be over as she has said several times she sees herself as a single mum. Though for her kid's sake i hope she doesnt get pregnant until she addresses her issues.

Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20210120-185357.png

Is she completely deluded? She says she DOESN'T drink in the week and SOMETIMES at the weekend....?

Erm...does she not watch her own vlogs? She drinks during the week and every frigging weekend too 🙄

She has a glass on the go every dinner time, and what about her wine Wednesday and celebrating with booze every single time she does a small thing like travel from one place to another or go to a dance class? THAT'S NOT bleeping NORMAL, HELGA!!! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
View attachment 393757

Is she completely deluded? She says she DOESN'T drink in the week and SOMETIMES at the weekend....?

Erm...does she not watch her own vlogs? She drinks a quite a bit during the week and at the weekends too 🙄

She has a glass on the go every dinner time, and what about her wine Wednesday and celebrating with booze every single time she does a small thing like travel from one place to another or go to a dance class? 🤣

HONESTLY!
Even people that watch the odd video she posts would see she knocks back more alcohol than the average person does.

Wouldn't be surprised if she took a shot to celebrate each eye watering fart she rips out 😆🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When she was with Maff she was whining for a Basset Hound...

View attachment 393206
I wonder if she'll say something similar about getting pregnant?

Phil knew I wanted a baby so he can't be surprised if I somehow get pregnant accidentally 😉

(Hoping I'm correct in thinking she wouldn't actually do something so horrible)

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Coming from someone who deals with a drinking problem, I recognise a lot of the red flags in Helen’s relationship with alcohol. Always trying to find an occasion to justify having a drink, such as “wrapping the Christmas presents” etc. We only see a snapshot of her life, and we see her drinking a lot, suggesting that there’s lots of drinking we don’t see. It isn’t something to be ashamed of, and sometimes the way it gets spoken about on here really hits home and hurts me personally. Luckily I’ve addressed my issues and have made huge progress since lockdown began. I feel like Helen will never address it and so she’s always gonna think it isn’t an issue when it really is

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She needs therapy because of a website she’s only looked at twice?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The only way tattle could result in her needing therapy is because it has highlighted to her all of her issues..... alcohol, food, relationships, body image, confidence.... You're welcome Helen I hope you get the help you need ❤🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.