Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such an arsey and unnecessary response from him. They definitely wrote that together as well. It's mad how hypocritical they are - it's similar to the whole "be kind" but they themselves act the opposite. Again, just manipulating it to fit their narrative. @kurb12 I hope his/their message didn't upset you. I think I must be feeling extra sensitive today cos it got to me haha!

Reactions: 31
its sorta like a game for me now!
i commented on that awful car person 1 and 2 with some not so nice things (mainly that helen went on trips, all over town, forces us asos ads all the time, buys constantly in the face of those who lost jobs and cant pay rent, and that its even worse to say well i didn’t lose my job, so i deserve this! like all the people who did lose jobs dont deserve things?)
and ol’ fil, or should i say helen gave me a right talking to!

View attachment 384413
and to be fair she is right, i dont have much better to do!
4:53am?!?! They must of been up all night writing this one! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Such an arsey and unnecessary response from him. They definitely wrote that together as well. It's mad how hypocritical they are - it's similar to the whole "be kind" but they themselves act the opposite. Again, just manipulating it to fit their narrative. @kurb12 I hope his/their message didn't upset you. I think I must be feeling extra sensitive today cos it got to me haha!
aw no worries, it made me laugh, like a lot!
hope your day gets better though!

4:53am?!?! They must of been up all night writing this one! 🤣
to be fair im in the US, so its showing my time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fact she had to make a big show of the bag is the point, Helen, you can buy a bag if you want, but don’t plaster it everywhere, wear it on your walks or put it away for some special occasions, but it won’t make you happy, it won’t pay your mortgage when people ditch influencers, it won’t make you feel better about your size or your relationship, what you should be doing it putting the money away for a rainy day, because this influencer bubble is about to burst, you could have donated the money to a covid charity or to your pals and their dog, but no, as usual you’re selfish and self centred and more people are waking up to this, as a key worker who has had their pay frozen you should be ashamed of yourself, do something nice for your followers who might be struggling mentally, emotionally and financially, without them you’d be no where. Posting about who’s jealous etc just shows you’re triggered which means you know you’re in the wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh my god that is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Sence you're quiet"

"Oppertunites"

"Wollow"

"Not let your jealous of the better of you"

"Craw"

Kirby Egg has such an amazing writing personality. Either she wrote that, or he's become the male version of Jelly Belly 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I've just noticed that Bad Egg Fil stole that deep and meaningful quote from Eyal Booker, the Socrates of our time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh god that message from FIL I can't breathe. Sitting here shaking with laughter 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
its sorta like a game for me now!
i commented on that awful car person 1 and 2 with some not so nice things (mainly that helen went on trips, all over town, forces us asos ads all the time, buys constantly in the face of those who lost jobs and cant pay rent, and that its even worse to say well i didn’t lose my job, so i deserve this! like all the people who did lose jobs dont deserve things?)
and ol’ fil, or should i say helen gave me a right talking to!

View attachment 384413
and to be fair she is right, i dont have much better to do!
Oh goddddd the spelling and grammar 😳😳

Craw has to be the best part.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s hilarious how wound up they both are 😂😂 sorry we ruined your week guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Since when has Helen ever cared about Brexit? Honestly, it's so easy to look through her crappy facade pretending she cares. GuYs tHiS iS RlY iMPorTaNt fOr pRofESsIoNaL MoooSiC aRTisTs lYk ME.
I hate this, half-arsed as per. She's barely commented on how the pandemic has affected the music industry. I seriously doubt she's donated to help out any venues either, with her spending she could've massively supported a local venue in Norwich. It just further highlights how performative her music "career" is. She is just play acting at being a "rockstar".

Reactions: 25
They’re really perfect for each other, both as gross and mean as each other 🤣
I hope a brand will see this and Helga looses out on any future deals - not great publicity to be calling people idiots and getting your friends to act as backup

she’s really showing her true colours at the moment! horrible, narcissistic gremlin 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Helen reminds me of an annoying wasp that you can't get rid of buzzing loud around your ear, always trying to be center of attention, forcing itself in front of you

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just want to say, seeing as Helga is intent on tarnishing our fine names, that finding you lovely lot has really saved me from sinking into deep depressions and I really mean that. It's been a wonderful space to vent and talk amongst like-minded souls who aren't afraid to have an opinion. In these horrid times, knowing that there are so many GOOD EGGS that do just want the world to be a bit better is bloody wonderful.
Thankyou so much @Lunamoon22 and all the others who put a lot of time and effort into lifting our spirits ✨ Can you imagine us lot down the pub together?! LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I wonder if tattle would ever come up in her therapy? And if the therapist out of curiosity or whatever reason found this thread themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just want to say, seeing as Helga is intent on tarnishing our fine names, that finding you lovely lot has really saved me from sinking into deep depressions and I really mean that. It's been a wonderful space to vent and talk amongst like-minded souls who aren't afraid to have an opinion. In these horrid times, knowing that there are so many GOOD EGGS that do just want the world to be a bit better is bloody wonderful.
Thankyou so much @Lunamoon22 and all the others who put a lot of time and effort into lifting our spirits ✨ Can you imagine us lot down the pub together?! LOL
Tattlers at the pub would be hilarious! ♥

Honestly, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Helen likes to say everyone on this thread are horrible people... But we're all here supporting each other, wishing each other happy birthday and donating to her friends dog because she don't give a fuckkkkkk 🤘

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Totally agree! Such a fab little bunch here 💕

I really hope her therapist does Google her out of curiosity, I can hear him sighing heavily already. Poor fucker, definitely got his work cut out for him. She'll be crying about her bag next session, omg I can just see her now lifting it up to show him, like it's a YouTube video, as she sobs "it's not even the main focus!" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.