Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210116-102905.png

"With Helen ANDERS" They couldn't even get her name right 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can't wait to hear about how she has 30 Homer Simpson muumuus, 500 pairs of "size 14" jeans and 50 band t-shirts from Topshop 🤣

I wonder if the Prada bag will make an appearance 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thought you’d enjoy this, I used to know Helen a while back so am following her private page (thesnotface - fitting name) and don’t worry you’re really not missing out on much. She mainly just posts the same photos as her public account so I don’t see how that makes it any different, until she posted this photo in June which she then EDITED OUT the cigarette for her end of 2020 bollocks (which was reposted on here but I can’t find, if anyone else can I’d appreciate.) We all know Helen ‘used’ to smoke and from this she clearly still does but the thing that fucks me off is how she is lying about it through editing it out of that photo, as well as when she made that crappy Halloween video (I think for Instagram) where she had like 3 fags hanging out her mouth and was making out how disgusting it was and proper playing up to the camera to be like “oh no I don’t smoke”. I’m a long time smoker myself so I’m not here to judge her actions and if she chooses to smoke or not, it’s more just the false image she’s created and how much it made me laugh to see her editing it out of her 2020 recap tit:ROFLMAO: just don’t include the photo you mug!!!

Also think it would give her disgusting skin a break if she cut back a bit as combined with her unhealthy diet and lack of exercise it’s not gonna do much for her.View attachment 385419
The caption makes me cringe:sick:
That caption is tacky AF. gross.

Reactions: 17
I mean seasonally this is a bit late but I totally forgot about it til now.

We watched Muppets Christmas Carol last month, and I couldn’t help but think how Fil looks like the ghost of Christmas past. They have the same face 🤣🤣🤣
DB7E5B46-3528-487A-B389-DCA81873A7A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I mean seasonally this is a bit late but I totally forgot about it til now.

We watched Muppets Christmas Carol last month, and I couldn’t help but think how Fil looks like the ghost of Christmas past. They have the same face 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 386434
It’s definitely a combination of them both! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 386416

"With Helen ANDERS" They couldn't even get her name right 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can't wait to hear about how she has 30 Homer Simpson muumuus, 500 pairs of "size 14" jeans and 50 band t-shirts from Topshop 🤣

I wonder if the Prada bag will make an appearance 😏
I unfollowed Sacred Hawk because she for some reason suddenly started trying to get her naked boobs in every photo, regardless of what she’s selling. What interest does she have in the spherical pilgrim sponsored by ASOS.

Reactions: 10
On the news the other day they showed two little girls receiving a donated laptop for their home school-work. They were so grateful and said it was life-changing and now they could take part in zoom classes for the first time. The laptop looked like it cost about £200. You can get a decent tablet now for about £50. Imagine how many Helen could donate?! So jarring to watch her just casually drop a grand on an ipad pro for herself out of boredom.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There’s all sorts of schemes across the country aimed at donating technology and devices to children who are having to learn from home. God knows how many devices Helen has in her house but she definitely has some going spare that she could donate.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I can't see her donating tit, she couldn't even part with a second PR freebie Dyson Airwrap because it was "given to her with the intent of only her alone having it".

Can't imagine her parting all the old iPads collecting dust, that she bought with the money from her "hard work" of posting affiliate links.

She doesn't even know how to donate.

She only realised that food banks were a thing after she was told when she got her Sainsbury's food gift basket, but instead of donating that she scoffed it, then suddenly realised that her supermarket had a donation trolley but she had to go home a "look into" where she which food bank she wanted to donate to....

And we all know she can't click a button to donate to her mate's Go Fund Me. She's probably "still looking into it".

I don't watch Sophdoeslife anymore, but remember @Disneylifeonly mentioning that she regularly donates her PR packages to women's shelters

Now after that massive speech Helga recently had about not needing and not wanting to promote new make up - but will still be on the PR list, will she start donating her PR to women's shelters? Or keep it shoved in a drawer like the greedy Greederson she is?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
She literally gifted on free pr to her friends and family for Christmas, there’s nooooo way she’d donate her ‘hard earned’ money to children she doesn’t know

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I unfollowed Sacred Hawk because she for some reason suddenly started trying to get her naked boobs in every photo, regardless of what she’s selling. What interest does she have in the spherical pilgrim sponsored by ASOS.
Never heard of her before but just checked out her IG. 🤣🤣🤣

I'll piss myself laughing if "Anders" starts trying to get her her nips out wearing chain bras, or start doing the under boob look, omg or corsets over t-shirts like this:

Screenshot_20210116-193245_compress53.jpg

What a weird silhouette... 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It makes me HOWL how many people comment on here who know Helen 😂 Fuuuuuck, she must be even worse in person than what she protrays online 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Never heard of her before but just checked out her IG. 🤣🤣🤣

I'll piss myself laughing if "Anders" starts trying to get her her nips out wearing chain bras, or start doing the under boob look, omg or corsets over t-shirts like this:

View attachment 387324

What a weird silhouette... 🤣
I nearly bought that tshirt off her depop today (no idea who she is,just searched for band tshirts) cheeky cow wants £100 for it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He was in my year at school so he's 32 as his birthday is in December.
Do you know him? Is he as much of a monumental bore while simultaneously being a sanctimonious shitcunt as he appears to be in her videos and on social media?

• Haha
Helen really is a typical entitled influencer

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you know him? Is he as much of a monumental bore while simultaneously being a sanctimonious shitcunt as he appears to be in her videos and on social media?
I went to first school with him and hung out with him and mutual friends when I was at high school age. I've mentioned it before but he was extremely ill when he was at first school, I remember him being really brave and his family are lovely.
I'm so shocked he's with her and acting like how he is.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I went to first school with him and hung out with him and mutual friends when I was at high school age. I've mentioned it before but he was extremely ill when he was at first school, I remember him being really brave and his family are lovely.
I'm so shocked he's with her and acting like how he is.
Ah did you? I tried to see if you'd mentioned him before but didn't find anything. Is he really short? He seems really short.

It's sad that he went through a lot as a child and seemingly has a nice family to turn out how he is. I'd like to blame Helen for him turning into such a tosser but it looks like the groundwork was already there. I had hoped it was 'creative' editing by her like how she did with Maff but his socials speak for themselves.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.