Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still laughing at the Fil spelling after scrolling through another page or so 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you can’t make this tit up. You can imagine him talking the way he spells things too. Helen you should’ve never let him loose on Instagram 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why can neither of them spell! Even with automatic spell check they seem incapable of writing a coherent sentence. Deary me.

She is vulgar, with her wealth, manners and how little respect for her followers she seems to have. I am glad her channel is dying. She's going to have a big bump down to earth sooner rather than later I expect.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh, I haven't heard of that thanks!

So shes always spouting this 'you are all just jealous' no we aren't. That bag and half the stuff she bought are ugly af. I would barely fit anything into that bag! Do you know what I am jealous of? People with their tit together and keeping it together in this fucked up world. People that have been working on the mental health I am more jealous of than her.

I would honestly love it if she did just do a complete 180 and go down a more ethical and sustainable way to live, especially now. There's so much she could be doing with her time right now and she has the means to do it. I started to learn to draw (for mental health sake) and I literally have 6 pencils and a jotter to scribble in but I am having so much fun just doodling random shapes, she could be doing that but nah her and that thing she calls a bf are too busy telling each other that they are great and are working super duper hard and they deserve all the nice things.
It would be good of her to do that with her new iPad..but alas

Reactions: 5
its sorta like a game for me now!
i commented on that awful car person 1 and 2 with some not so nice things (mainly that helen went on trips, all over town, forces us asos ads all the time, buys constantly in the face of those who lost jobs and cant pay rent, and that its even worse to say well i didn’t lose my job, so i deserve this! like all the people who did lose jobs dont deserve things?)
and ol’ fil, or should i say helen gave me a right talking to!

View attachment 384413
and to be fair she is right, i dont have much better to do!
fuuuuuuuck me almost had an aneurism trying to read this

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
“Its much be tiring being you” is my fave.
No, actually. We all sleep pretty well knowing we haven’t sold our soul to Gleam, haven’t got a food and alcohol problem and help others where we can, unlike your beloved Helga.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If you’re going to reply to a ‘troll’ at least bleeping proof read it before, you bleeping melon.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Anyone else think she might have a SkillShare sponsorship coming up and that’s why she bought the new iPad and was all like “oh, I want to get back into drawing” or whatever she said. I dunno to like lay the land for it? Just a thought.

• Sick
Anyone else think she might have a SkillShare sponsorship coming up and that’s why she bought the new iPad and was all like “oh, I want to get back into drawing” or whatever she said. I dunno to like lay the land for it? Just a thought.
Ohhh..
Yeah. But she didn't have to get the pro 🙃

Reactions: 8
I’ve just caught up, what a dick! She knew what she was doing when she posted that bag, I was always on the fence about Phil thinking maybe he was just uncomfortable on camera...na he’s a dick too.

Reactions: 29
Screenshot_20210115-171736.png

🤣 Oh yay we get to see her miming badly to more songs while she slaps on make up. Not done that a million times before. 😴

Also that huge amount of blusher looks ridiculous🤣🤣🤣 Less is more, Jelly Belly.

Screenshot_20210115-171746.png

Why did she add a pic of her face looking like a slapped arse? Is she going to mime a sad song dedicated to her handbag?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
View attachment 385294

🤣 Oh yay we get to see her miming badly to more songs while she slaps on make up. Not done that a million times before. 😴

Also that huge amount of blusher looks ridiculous🤣🤣🤣 Less is more, Jelly Belly.

View attachment 385291
Why did she add a pic of her face looking like a slapped arse? Is she going to mime a sad song dedicated to her handbag?
I can’t get over how old she looks, it's like she ages a decade every month.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I really like her eye makeup but my god the cheeks always get me. Why has she got to put so much on? And why is it nearly touching her jawline?
I can’t believe how much they both dragged out the bag thing, is she trying to drum up some drama for more views or something?

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Thought you’d enjoy this, I used to know Helen a while back so am following her private page (thesnotface - fitting name) and don’t worry you’re really not missing out on much. She mainly just posts the same photos as her public account so I don’t see how that makes it any different, until she posted this photo in June which she then EDITED OUT the cigarette for her end of 2020 bollocks (which was reposted on here but I can’t find, if anyone else can I’d appreciate.) We all know Helen ‘used’ to smoke and from this she clearly still does but the thing that fucks me off is how she is lying about it through editing it out of that photo, as well as when she made that crappy Halloween video (I think for Instagram) where she had like 3 fags hanging out her mouth and was making out how disgusting it was and proper playing up to the camera to be like “oh no I don’t smoke”. I’m a long time smoker myself so I’m not here to judge her actions and if she chooses to smoke or not, it’s more just the false image she’s created and how much it made me laugh to see her editing it out of her 2020 recap tit:ROFLMAO: just don’t include the photo you mug!!!

Also think it would give her disgusting skin a break if she cut back a bit as combined with her unhealthy diet and lack of exercise it’s not gonna do much for her.
6851264F-A3E1-4602-A277-E612F68FC092.jpeg

The caption makes me cringe:sick:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I really like her eye makeup but my god the cheeks always get me. Why has she got to put so much on? And why is it nearly touching her jawline?
I can’t believe how much they both dragged out the bag thing, is she trying to drum up some drama for more views or something?
Was about to say just this! Said I liked it earlier but god, those cheeks are absolutely obscene. It seems you literally can't say a single positive thing about Helen without her proving it wrong within a short period of time 😅😅😅

And probably, we've all seen her view count lmao

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.