Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The idea is that when she drives to get petrol she can wack a receipt into a folder and say it was a work expense.

Cut to later and Filwhip is contributing to tonight's dinner by cooking rice. Helga wants to put a bunch of cheese on it
Ok firstly, bit bleeping narked if my tax payer money went towards the petrol she used going down to London to get her hair cut.

Secondly, cheese on rice?

• Sick
Reactions: 28
its sorta like a game for me now!
i commented on that awful car person 1 and 2 with some not so nice things (mainly that helen went on trips, all over town, forces us asos ads all the time, buys constantly in the face of those who lost jobs and cant pay rent, and that its even worse to say well i didn’t lose my job, so i deserve this! like all the people who did lose jobs dont deserve things?)
and ol’ fil, or should i say helen gave me a right talking to!

View attachment 384413
and to be fair she is right, i dont have much better to do!
Christ on a bike my brain hurts after trying to decipher that coherently.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are those clip ins?! Eurgh it makes her look so chavvy 🤮

On a totally separate note, remember that 200 odd quid vegan flame jacket she was gifted ages ago? I seem to remember her wearing that once and it hasn't seen the light of day again!
That's like a dream purchase for some people.
I'd love to know many many gifted pieces of clothing she's worn once or twice never to be worn again. Quite easy to see on her insta feed. So so wasteful, especially considering it seems to be majority fast fashion Asos crap. (shame she doesn't buy enough undies 🤮)

I don't know why I find it so frustrating 😂 probably because I spend hours finding second hand Lucy and Yaks, Frugi pieces etc that are already originally ethically made!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

The way she laughed about contamination when the guy wasn't able to touch her car because of COVID.... I still can't believe she went over to him without a bleeping mask on. She has zero respect for other people 🙄

Sometimes I can't believe she's this stupid. I really want to know what Helen thinks the phrase "stay at home, only go outside for absolute essentials" means. What's the betting she popped over to a mates house to show off the air fryer?

Also, did anyone spot it?

Screenshot_20210121-203850.png

It's front and centre and toooootally not the focus of the vlog 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
View attachment 395789

The way she laughed about contamination when the guy wasn't able to touch her car because of COVID.... I still can't believe she went over to him without a bleeping mask on. She has zero respect for other people 🙄

View attachment 395788

Sometimes I can't believe she's this stupid. I really want to know what Helen thinks the phrase "stay at home, only go outside for absolute essentials" means. What's the betting she popped over to a mates house to show off the air fryer?

Also, did anyone spot it?

View attachment 395790

It's front and centre and toooootally not the focus of the vlog 🤣🤣🤣
omg good spot!!!
Didn't she lie say she's had it a while on the insta post :ROFLMAO:
First time appearing on her social media and vlogs? hmmmm, seems sus

Reactions: 16
If Maff has a gf now or when he gets one, I imagine she'll stalk Helen- we all do it with partners exs and I bet she'll feel so good
Because at this point a chimp would be an upgrade from Helen

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If Maff has a gf now or when he gets one, I imagine she'll stalk Helen- we all do it with partners exs and I bet she'll feel so good
Because at this point a chimp would be an upgrade from Helen
I think Helen will stalk the new gf tbf... And start copying her like she did with Mark's new gf.

Also, sorry if anyone has/likes it, but imo that bag is really ugly. I didn't like the gucci or the chloe ones either. She'd have enough to be on her way to a classic piece if she'd have not bought them.

Reactions: 27
I can't believe she said so recently she doesn't really follow trends when she just bought a Prada bag. Granted it's not the exact same silhouette as the nylon one that's very popular right now, but it's still a Prada crossbody with a mini purse on the strap, it's not that different. Swear she does the same thing as everyone else in a different font and calls herself alt for it.

Reactions: 39
I know it’s kind of insignificant but you get instructions of what to do regarding the contactless collections at Curry’s it literally tells you to park up, give your collection number and have your boot open 🙄.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
I know it’s kind of insignificant but you get instructions of what to do regarding the contactless collections at Curry’s it literally tells you to park up, give your collection number and have your boot open 🙄.
The fact that she got out and went right up to the worker without wearing a mask too. Like, seriously, what planet is she on ???

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
The fact that she got out and went right up to the worker without wearing a mask too. Like, seriously, what planet is she on ???
We need our eye roll emoji, mods! 😂

That bit when the delivery guy said about not touching her boot pissed me off so much. I know she's never been the smartest tack in the drawer (sorry for the potential mixed metaphor there), but I swear she does it on purpose now.

Edit. Here in the UK, they're literally doing adverts that say "hands, face, space" but I think for the likes of Helen it might need to be dumbed down even more to "wash your hands, don't touch your face, give other people some bleeping space." I remember at the start of the pandemic I thought "if you don't know me, why are you within 2 metres of me in the first place?" 😂 I'm just glad contactless payments are a thing now so I don't have to deal with strangers being almost up my ass by the cash machine anymore 😂

Reactions: 27
Slight side note... You guys are witty, funny, articulate and informed women. I laugh a lot here 😃. I think what infuriates us is that these vapid, self centred, materialistic women get this platform which sadly some aspire to, and are rewarded with such privileges. The awareness they could raise and discussions they could generate is wasted. I know ultimately its clothes and make up, but you don't have to go with the image of being an air head just because you are into those things!
Rant over . Over and out ✌
THIS 10000 times!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I still can't believe she went over to him without a bleeping mask on. She has zero respect for other people 🙄
I had to go to Curry’s recently for my dad as he had a really bad leak in the roof from the bloody storms going on at the moment and his computer keyboard got soaked. He works from home so had to replace it pretty quickly and as he doesn’t drive I offered to take him to get the click and collect (he works for the NHS and has covid tests twice a week and I live alone at the moment - I wouldn’t put him at risk) and of course they’re super busy at the moment but we waited in the car for over 40 minutes and the whole time he just happily sat there with his mask on just in case our delivery was ready as he wanted to be respectful to the guy who brought it out. I know that doesn’t make him a saint or anything but I just thought that was really sweet and it’s how we should be behaving towards others at the moment. So to see her sat there with no mask on, boot not even open and ready, not a care in the world just shows how close minded she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.