Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s grown out of listening to rock music, and doesn’t want to admit it because she’s trying to build her brand off this edgy rock n roll image

also, notice how she still isn’t filming in her newly decorated office
Because now matter how much she tries to convince herself otherwise, she'll always be a lazy slob. And no office makeover can help that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'd love an office like that! As would many people I know who are self-employed or working from home. She's so lucky to have an office in her home but that is still essentially completely separated from her house, when other people are trying to work from their dining room tables. I don't understand why she doesn't use it ALL THE TIME.

Reactions: 30
I think she’s grown out of listening to rock music, and doesn’t want to admit it because she’s trying to build her brand off this edgy rock n roll image

I don't think she ever really liked rock music, not as much as she pretends anyway.

Reactions: 22
Helen 'i've wanted this for ages'

Also Helen 'you pour oil in this, right?! Ahaha it cost £200 what am I like?'

Stupid goblin

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I don't think she ever really liked rock music, not as much as she pretends anyway.
I agree. I think she hung around with rockers when she was younger, liked the Motley Crue/Poison/LA glam rock groupie look and decided this made her some kind of rock chick extraordinaire (rather than the basic scene queen she actually is).

The fact she can’t just admit that she‘s moved on shows how insecure and immature she is. I was really into rock in my teens and then my tastes changed a bit as I moved into my 20s, then broadened a lot and then settled to include all sorts of music including rock. Def Leppard and The Doors will always be my true loves but it doesn’t stop me also liking other types of music. It doesn’t make me any less ‘rock’ it just makes me a grown up with quite a wide taste in music. It’s not a big deal if what you’re into music and style wise changes over time - it’s quite weird that someone who is nearly 30 hasn’t realised that.

Reactions: 33
Apart from Download she hardly goes to gigs either. Never shows any interest in new music (apart from her own lol)

all this business about wanting to go Nashville for her 30th, it’s only for the clothes/food- yes she wears a cowboy hat but when has she ever gone into detail about a particular band or genre or album?

some literally FREE TO MAKE content would be to do a series of ‘favourites’ vlogs. Not about ASOS for once- what about top 10 movies, bands, albums? I could talk for hours about my favourite films. It’s niche, but it’s content and goes a bit deeper than another bleeping ASOS haul.

sigh. It’ll never happen. Shallow lazy consumer mad Helen. Nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I left a question in her box from another account saying

Youre a size 18

Teehee. Let's see if she reacts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She's mentioned tattle in her stories 🤭
That's just going to bring more people over here and they'll get to read the great summary on the first page of the thread

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've just watched her video on instagram with the song from the band bleached keep on keeping on
I am new here so don't know if it's been said before but my goodness Helen's music seems to copy this band especially box of light.

Reactions: 8
Idiot

The idiot that she is just posted a video out the front of her house
Screenshot_20210120-115054_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Idiot

The idiot that she is just posted a video out the front of her house View attachment 393093
definitely reads here - feel like its in retaliation to what we were discussing yesterday. Which is also why I won't feel guilty for talking about where she lives, she shows off where she lives just fine herself!

Reactions: 19
View attachment 392159

Absolutely NOT shaming her for being bigger at all. However, I hope she begins to be more honest about her size - or simply stop claiming to be a 14.
If she’s happy and healthy, great. But please please don’t gaslight your viewers.
To me this shows that her shoddy attempts at the gym and boot-camp were in fact SOMEHOW helping a little with her awful diet. Now she's stopped it's piling on.

Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20210120-115505~2.png

Screenshot_20210120-115638.png

The neighbour only came on her because they saw Helen was breaking covid rules and throwing a three day party for all her mates, and how was it fabricated when we saw Josie, Grace, Danni, Sinead (plus kid) and the rest of them all on their social media showing off them not social distancing and being inside her house (which was against the rules at the time)? She can try and bullshit all she wants but we saw what happened in real time on their socials which confirmed the neighbour as telling the truth. 🙄

And Grace confirmed she was there filming the whole thing, but because you saw us talking about it your rule breaking, you decided to lie and say you 'forgot' to film any of it 🤣 How is that fabricated? There's bleeping video proof from Grace you idiot.

But forget about the rule breaking they all displayed themselves, cos she's the victim guys 🙄

Also, yes you do lie about your size Helen - you claimed to be a size 14 in 2013, and now you're double the size you were - there is no bleeping way you've been a size 14 continuously whilst complaining about being the heaviest you've even been and looking significantly larger. You're ridiculous. People don't have an issue with your weight. Just your idiotic lies and size 14 labeled videos, you can't be body positive if you're in constant denial, trying to hold on to that size 14 dream, being disgusted at the plus size label, constantly trying to squeeze every roll back into yourself whilst you desperately try to thin pose and those awful attempts at trying to edit yourself with Photoshop, duck me. Get a bleeping grip. You are what you are, just bleeping own up to it and stop lying. You are the exact thing that is toxic to body positivity movement.

(And yes, you are an alcoholic)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Hello new readers!

Please feel free to make up your own minds about whether or not Helen is an alcoholic. One thing that tipped me off was when she drank a bottle of prosecco to herself to celebrate arriving at a hotel room 😂

The other thing that tipped me off was all of the constant drinking.

But don't let silly facts and stuff she actually posts get in the way. She's fine! She's fine! She's TOTALLY FINE (and is getting therapy for issues that are totally unrelated to alcoholism and spending addiction)

ETA: Helen posts about where she lives all the time. I don't live in Norwich. Don't care where she lives. We are all just normal people having a gossip. Helen's problem with Tattle is it exposed some rule breaking behaviour during the pandemic. She was still violating the rules as recently as December.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I left a question in her box from another account saying

Youre a size 18

Teehee. Let's see if she reacts
I am a size 16 - I'm pregnant as well so my tummy is looking a bit rounder
But I think she's at least minimum a 16 on bottoms
Even though she's got smaller boobs I can't see her top still being a size 14 either it just looks so much bigger

Reactions: 13
If she’s only read here a couple times (sure Jan) her mates must be reading on the reg to have given her a heads up on the neighbour situation.
She must’ve gone through the past 2 years of threads to read THAT much tea about herself in one visit.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hello new readers!

Please feel free to make up your own minds about whether or not Helen is an alcoholic. One thing that tipped me off was when she drank a bottle of prosecco to herself to celebrate arriving at a hotel room 😂

The other thing that tipped me off was all of the constant drinking.

🤣🤣🤣 Holy tit I bleeping laughed so hard.

I remember making a list of the times she had to have a drink... Let me find it from previous threads (bare in mind that is just a very, very small snippet!):

- She arrived at a hotel
- She arrived home from a hotel
- Drank because she finished filming her music video (says that it's a wrap, but it wasn't)
- Filming continued the the next day, and of course she had to down a couple of real pints as a 'prop'
- She arrived at another hotel
- She came home from a hotel
- Drank because she did a dance class
- Drank because she's watching a boring TV show
- In her Vlogtober #3 video she had to pop open a bottle for “being brave” at Alton Towers....
- It's WEDNESDAY WINE DAY!
- It's time to bake Halloween themed cakes
- She did some DIY
- She's an Agony Aunt
- She's 'acting'
- She's burning a cardboard box
- She done a skit
- She finally pressed a button and released a song
- She had to drink 4 strong cocktails in an hour because Danni had to rush off to a work's do
- It's December

It's crazy how much she drinks, and also not surprising that she's denying that she's an alcoholic when she denies so many other things about herself.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.