Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So okay lets say this neighbour was lying... why would they lie? What do they have to gain from that? What has she done to piss off said neighbour for them to come on here and lie about her breaking rules? I dont like my neighbours but I wouldnt go online and lie about them.

Reactions: 38
I hate the whole ‘it’s a reflection on yourself’ thing as if that’s the reason we discuss her (and other influencers) on here because no....that’s just not true?
I don’t really know how to word what I’m trying to say but if she thinks we talk about her just because we’re not happy within ourselves, I don’t really understand how that’s possible? I don’t have an issue with alcohol but I’ll gladly talk about hers, that’s not a reflection on me though is it? Same with the spending, maybe a little jealousy comes into play as id love to have thousands to throw around every month but I’m also content with the things I own and content with not spending money which is again, not a reflection at all. I look after my animals so any criticism on her poor animal care isn’t a reflection either. 🤷‍♀️

also she could have gone nhs route if she didn’t wanna pay for therapy ✌

Reactions: 28
So okay lets say this neighbour was lying... why would they lie? What do they have to gain from that? What has she done to piss off said neighbour for them to come on here and lie about her breaking rules? I dont like my neighbours but I wouldnt go online and lie about them.
I can’t imagine she’s the quietest person to live near, she’s probably annoyed a fair few neighbours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I get that it might not be fun to have everything you do wrong immortalised on tattle in regards to her alcohol consumption, and I’m not going to act like being an influencer makes it easier for her to deal with that, I do see how it would hurt. But it is about her influence, she has a platform and to keep on drinking in every video and then saying you don’t have a drinking problem is very misleading to people watching. It’s not normal or healthy. If she genuinely believes it’s not a problem and doesn’t want people to mention it, the very simple solution is to stop filming herself while she’s drinking/drunk so often.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She should get therapy. But it's sure as tit nothing to do with me or anything I've posted here. If it's hit a nerve, then......good? She does have issues she should get help with.

I dislike Helen but I don't dislike her. Would love to see her sort her tit out. I'd also like to see her taking some responsibility for herself but it seems like that isn't going to happen any time soon.

Sure, it's our fault 🙄

Reactions: 25
4C86DC02-6847-494F-BD24-AF1C4C5DC479.jpeg

how long ago was it discussed she doesn’t listen to rock anymore? Oh look a lamb of god mention 🙄

• Haha
Talking about her neighbours, her house is a semi detached right? That means she shares walls with her neighbours? I would hate to live next to her in detached houses let alone sharing walls with her

She hardly runs at all but she bleeping loves talking about it
She runs her mouth lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
So, according to Helen, we are the reason that she needs therapy 🙃
I'm so bleeping sick off her, her reply is manipulative and she can't even bring up proof her neighbour lied or deny that what I had said was false
"I'll send you guys my PayPal so you can contribute towards my therapy"

How about you stop buying tit and pay for your own therapy. Donated to you mates dog yet? Or still begging your viewers to donate their hard earned money whilst you pop out to buy something else?

Also... She's saying that she feels sorry for us being bothered by someone we've never met.... But she's bothered about people she's never met 🤣 like, girl... C'mon, you really can't play that card when you're paying someone to complain about us to. We do it here for free 🤣 🤣🤣🤣

Absolute bleeping goblin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

How about you stop buying tit and pay for your own therapy. Donated to yourates dog yet? Or still begging your viewers to donate their hard earned money whilst you pop it to buy something else?

Also... She's saying that she feels sorry for us being bothered by someone we've never met.... But she's bothered about people she's never met 🤣 like, girl... C'mon 🤣🤣🤣

Absolute bleeping goblin.
She needs to sod right off with that sentence, always blaming others for her issues.

Reactions: 30
Maybe the neighbour thing hit a nerve and made her tit a breezeblock because she maybe sort of perhaps had secret plans on the go for her impending bday?

and now thinks the tattle spies are down the road ready to grass on her.

Reactions: 27
Why do you have to throw money about and have everything Right Now Helen? Therapy is available on the NHS. Due to the pandemic you have chosen to ignore it won't be immediate (which you like everything to be), but they will help you as soon as they can. Read about CBT techniques, it'll help a lot while you're waiting. Stop drinking so much. Spend less. Eat well.

Helga's constant lying (even though there is clear evidence), constant contradicting herself, absolute delusion, constant manipulation, constant need to blame everyone else but herself, her childish tantrums and her inability to put coherent sentences together definitely reminds me of someone.....

Adobe_20210120_212233.jpg

I can hear her now, yelling the words FAKE NEWS!!! 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.