Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
If you follow rugby, you must have some empathy. Wasps are a team I like but dont and I still felt really sad reading the club news.
Joe’s stuck by the club for many years even when he could have probably gone to a lot of clubs for stupid amount of money. And yeah, whilst she is silly and spoilt, and clueless, she never asked for the club Joes plays for to screw up finances. No one asks to be made redundant and she will have not only been living with this for a few months, but there’s still no clarity for them.
the rugby world is not a place for the jobless right now. Around 45 players including friends of theirs lost jobs this summer and another 30 or so have lost them two weeks ago. There’s barely any money in most clubs budgets, and Joes spent a bit of time injured. He’s not going to be whipped up next week if he loses his job. She must be shitting herself because this could be it all over. Or it’s a move abroad and for someone who seems to struggle and lonely like she is, leaving the familiarity of the wasps family will kill her.
Even if you don’t like someone, putting yourself on that position, it’s shit scary. And their mortgage etc will be mental, they are for athletes. And Mallory isn’t the most resilient.
And I know I’ve really slated her, and think she can just be so oblivious to the world, but I’d feel for anyone in that position.
Plenty of other people across the country in the same situation but with a lot less money in the bank to see them through.

Reactions: 24

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
Wtf I'd be mortified and drop the camera immediately if my child did that! How messed up that she even thought this was okay to post 😬

Someone please forward to H&M, I'm sick of seeing their smug faces when I open the app

Why's Mallory gone out in her PJs 👀

Reactions: 24

coopers

find it weird etta just met hatties grandma for the first time and she’s 1? i get she obviously lives in newcastle & hattie lived in swansea but, for someone who is basically a stay at home mum you’d have thought she’d made more effort for her children to see their great grandma. i dunno, just seems weird to me, especially as i had grandparents pass away whilst i was pregnant, i’d have definitely made the most 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Elouise92

You guys care way too much - people lose their jobs all the time, and probably don’t have hundreds of thousands stashed away in savings. Mallory probably earns more in a half arsed #ad than most of us do in a month - they’ll be fine, stop wasting your time worrying about them.

Reactions: 19

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Let’s face it, neither sister would be with their husbands if said husbands were postmen or worked in Tesco’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
If you follow rugby, you must have some empathy. Wasps are a team I like but dont and I still felt really sad reading the club news.
Joe’s stuck by the club for many years even when he could have probably gone to a lot of clubs for stupid amount of money. And yeah, whilst she is silly and spoilt, and clueless, she never asked for the club Joes plays for to screw up finances. No one asks to be made redundant and she will have not only been living with this for a few months, but there’s still no clarity for them.
the rugby world is not a place for the jobless right now. Around 45 players including friends of theirs lost jobs this summer and another 30 or so have lost them two weeks ago. There’s barely any money in most clubs budgets, and Joes spent a bit of time injured. He’s not going to be whipped up next week if he loses his job. She must be shitting herself because this could be it all over. Or it’s a move abroad and for someone who seems to struggle and lonely like she is, leaving the familiarity of the wasps family will kill her.
Even if you don’t like someone, putting yourself on that position, it’s shit scary. And their mortgage etc will be mental, they are for athletes. And Mallory isn’t the most resilient.
And I know I’ve really slated her, and think she can just be so oblivious to the world, but I’d feel for anyone in that position.
It's still a no from me.

She's lived a very cushty life, time to get a real job Hun.

• Haha
Hattie has a point about water , from Cardiff myself and welsh water is supreme. I lived in London for couple months and I couldn’t drink tap water either 🤣 found that story amusing wish she’d be more like that on her stories
But you know she’s just touting for a company to offer her up a full on water softener as a collab.

11A50C93-2979-47AE-A1F3-F210F56899AF.jpeg

Don’t worry - you’ll put them in for their first day settling and then end up taking them out for a fortnights holiday again anyway.

Halliestar

VIP Member
I’m a mum of two and the last thing on my mind would to take photos of them in hospital! I hate it when people do that, it’s so bloody attention seeking. The photos she uploaded was like she had a mini photo shoot with herself in some of them as well

Beewayne

She looks like The Joker.
I lived in Bristol for abit and I can tell you she does not fit the vibe there, everyone is so friendly and chill and she’s out there trying to be a TOWIE girl with that orange face and joker mouth

As for Hattie, someone should get this trending because the amount of people she’s named and shamed. Honestly I’m thinking she was a teen when these were written, but how disgusting ‘poverty bus’. What kid talks like that?? You’re the one from Norwich, sweetie ffs

Reactions: 17
I don’t have empathy because she was constantly flaunting a lifestyle that was clearly unattainable. I have empathy for people who lose jobs and don’t have thousands stashed away in savings. What sacrifices will they have to make? Not sending their children to the most expensive school/ going out for dinner once/ twice a week instead of every other day. How terrible! The anxiety single parents have to go through because they have never had the support of a partner is who I really feel sorry for. Have to leave this thread it’s absolutely shocking how tone deaf some people are.

The one positive is, maybe in the future her posts won’t be so tone deaf because she might’ve actually had a glimpse in the distance of what real life is like! And actually consider and read the room! Not post about a wealthy lifestyle during a pandemic and financial crash!

People like Mallory only care about their own which is fair enough and is clear from her lack of engagement with her bot followers. I can only assume her luvvies are amongst this thread because anyone with sense can see how difficult it is to have sympathy for someone so ignorant

Hardworking people at least have dignity through hardships, flaunting yourself as better than others, diminishes your credibility and genuineness as a person

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16