Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the kicking has really annoyed me. He’s the type of kid you avoid like the plague at soft play. I know kids are kids and they all push the boundaries (mine is a swine sometimes) but he did that with such aggression. To just carry on filming is a disgrace. If that was my child and the mum reacted like that I’d be fuming 😡

Reactions: 10
Where’s a video of this?
She must have taken it down. Surely she read on here. Still, refreshing to see that they’re not the picture perfect kiddos she makes them out to be. I’d say in hindsight she’s mortified she let her guard of the perfect image down.

Reactions: 3
Jesus, I saw that story with Marley kicking the little one - I’m horrified. Hattie if you’re reading this, know when to stop and actually discipline your child instead of recording it and laughing. That can’t have been pleasant for her friends kid who looked quite a bit smaller too.
I say this as the parent of a ND child who went through quite a long phase of trying to hurt other kids as their way of communicating, no WAY would I sit there and allow it to happen!

Awful, vapid woman who only cares about her and her families looks and seems to have completely lost touch with reality. Sorry can you tell this has annoyed me lol
Omg just come here to say the same.

1. I would be pissed if that was my child kicking another child.
2. I would be pissed if that was my child being kicked by another child.

that kick looked really hard and forcefully aggressive , the poor little boy nearly got whiplash looool

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s at the end of the one that says the calm sensible first borns
oh ok, just saw that. How awful! What an absolute brat he is!
The fact that she says nothing as well and thinks its fine to post? She should be ashamed

Reactions: 4
Managed to screen record if anyone missed it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Wtf I'd be mortified and drop the camera immediately if my child did that! How messed up that she even thought this was okay to post 😬

Someone please forward to H&M, I'm sick of seeing their smug faces when I open the app

Why's Mallory gone out in her PJs 👀

Reactions: 24
Jeesus! I know some feral kids and my local town isn’t exactly known for high parenting standards, but had he done that where I live, Hattie might have got a kicking for that.

I’m still not over that video.
The way she portrays she has the perfect family. No sorry Hattie, your child needs reigning in.

Also probably will get hate for this but I really don’t find Etta cute. I think she’s got a funny little face. Let’s just hope she doesn’t turn out like her brother!

Reactions: 12
I’m still not over that video.
The way she portrays she has the perfect family. No sorry Hattie, your child needs reigning in.

Also probably will get hate for this but I really don’t find Etta cute. I think she’s got a funny little face. Let’s just hope she doesn’t turn out like her brother!
Omg I thought the same !! I thought she was cute when she was newborn-ish but now as she’s growing not so cute and then bows Hattie puts on to that string of hair is not doing it

Reactions: 8
Marley has come across as a naughty child for a while now and you can just tell that Hattie indulges him.

Reactions: 6
Omg that video of Marley. Is she not mortified? I don’t even have kids but I’d be telling them to stop and that that’s no way to behave

Long time lurker of this thread but also had to say how uncomfortable I was watching the video. Just why would you post your child doing that?!

Also those pictures of tonight’s outfits? Thought I’ve seen that dress before, Hattie posted those outfits on the 5th August.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.