Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This venue is mad - I knew the bride a long time ago and she was always quite cold, one of the ‘popular’ cliquey girls. I know a few people there from the pictures too. Dread to think of the cost although I think to be fair she’s a relatively successful designer

DaisyChainSpring

Chatty Member
🙄🙄 the wedding spam Mallory is posting. I can only assume her mate is proper rich because no one needs a wedding like that. Harry and Meghans looked ott at times, but bugger me, this one looks a right one!
Hayden again left to go feral for the gram. I wouldn’t be going anywhere near that dessert table seeing a toddler touch it all!!!
It's her cousin.

DaisyChainSpring

Chatty Member
I’ve lived in the East Midlands my whole life and never found anything wrong with it. She mentioned it’s given her spots. Hattie I’m 32 and look younger than you and don’t get spots from the water lol. I’m sure the spots is from stress with moving with three children
She's in Warwickshire/West Mids so under Severn Trent.

I agree though the way she talks you'd expect everyone in Lem to be walking around dehydrated and full of spots

kit359

Does anyone know why Mallory is/was in hospital? Think I missed the original stories just saw when she said she was discharging herself

Fifah1907

VIP Member
No, but at the same time, people (not just you) have mentioned not caring about the rugby and it’s been stated before this isn’t a rugby chat when it comes up talking about Mallory. Compared to when we have to sit through a dissecting of Hatties gang. I’m making the point that if the board is about M&H then you can’t say don’t talk about one thing without the other.

and no, I deffo wasn’t saying I think they are in poverty…… just that I can empathise with people in poverty but it doesn’t stop me being understanding that people who have lots of money might find this situation hard, which is something people seem unable to do here, that it’s all relative to some extent. No one isn’t saying they won’t cope, but it is still crap.

But i think probably there is a line to be drawn under all this, people will never agree about this whole thing. No one would agree if pretty little thing went bust and Moneymae lost her job either.

In the other note, I think new look said do this pose and she has no imagination or where withall to deviate from the exact pose they said, or add anything to it. 😂
On that (vaguely 😂) related note, is there a rugby thread?

PinkFigs

VIP Member
If they're moving to the area where Korey is now going to be playing football their new house must be mansion-sized as houses are pretty low priced there!