Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe Korey did or does have shares in a utility company so maybe he’s invested money in business for when he retires. I know a lot of footballers have properties as a sort of pension pot too

Yeah, when you become a footballer, you tend to lose the ability to fall back on your education to get a decent job if it fails which is why it is such a huge risk so money must always be invested elsewhere. Considering he has 3 children he definitely will have an income to keep them going, plus Hattie has her company too. I know a footballer that earns 2k a week and his investments are extremely similar to his salary as a footballer.

Reactions: 1
He will have business interests I bet and side incomes, I remember seeing something in rugby once and even before young players buy a home for themselves they are encouraged to link in with businesses, buy to let homes etc so that they can have an income in case anything happens, and if Joe is as sensible as he seems (and I imagine he is) and his mates are all doing the property thing, then he might have chatted with Korey about ‘after’. if his clubs haven’t supported with that that is, which I can imagine they will, or you would like to think so!!!!!!!!
Rugby actually lead with way with this. Partly because in sports terms it isn't a massively paid sport. The average senior, experienced players in the premiership is £171k. Which isn't far off what Korey will be on playing third tier football for a club in financial trouble.

Most rugby players either have a business or are furthering education, depending on age.

They have people going around clubs speaking to players etc

Reactions: 2
Rugby actually lead with way with this. Partly because in sports terms it isn't a massively paid sport. The average senior, experienced players in the premiership is £171k. Which isn't far off what Korey will be on playing third tier football for a club in financial trouble.

Most rugby players either have a business or are furthering education, depending on age.

They have people going around clubs speaking to players etc
I’m not sure how it works in England, but I know the SRU have a full time employee (maybe two now, I’m not sure) who help(s) with the players’ future and employment

As well as partnerships with a few unis depending on the subject area. I have a feeling they’re mostly at HW just because of all the links there with the training ground 🤔

HW being heriot watt in Edinburgh 😂

(Rant for another day, but also it’s annoyed me since I found out 😂 all of the men who did degrees whilst playing Edinburgh/Glasgow/Scotland all got extensions etc for their essays or rescheduled exams with no questions asked, whereas Rach Malcolm (I think it was her. Don’t quote me on it) never got any of that leniency and were essentially told to suck it up and deal with it 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m not sure how it works in England, but I know the SRU have a full time employee (maybe two now, I’m not sure) who help(s) with the players’ future and employment

As well as partnerships with a few unis depending on the subject area. I have a feeling they’re mostly at HW just because of all the links there with the training ground 🤔

HW being heriot watt in Edinburgh 😂

(Rant for another day, but also it’s annoyed me since I found out 😂 all of the men who did degrees whilst playing Edinburgh/Glasgow/Scotland all got extensions etc for their essays or rescheduled exams with no questions asked, whereas Rach Malcolm (I think it was her. Don’t quote me on it) never got any of that leniency and were essentially told to suck it up and deal with it 🙃
It’s a proper pisstake for the womens game isnt it. And let’s be realistic, many players in the womens game are doing that, playing and a full time job…. And if players in pro teams with all the downtime they have (sure it’s more 9-5, then 10-3 hours) can’t make deadlines then that says something about them.

I think most premiership clubs tend to have workers. I guess the SRU probably work together a bit as it all overlaps a bit doesn’t it, club and country.
I’d be interest to know who sarries had for a few years doing the job post salarygate- bit depressing to find they have to do work experience and not just get given a property empire 😂

Jade Konkel somehow balances playing for Scotland and Quins with being a full time firefighter and I’m like HOW 😂 WHEN DO YOU SLEEP JADE 😳

Poor Etta on the latest reel she’s literally shivering and shaking from the cold with her teeth chattering but she’s being paraded on a windy beach in a swimming costume for Hattie to flog next clothes. Just give it a rest and get the cameras out your children’s faces and let them enjoy the moment.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
You know I feel really sorry for otis and marley being moved around all the time from their schools and friends. All because of their dad's own needs and wants.

Reactions: 7
You know I feel really sorry for otis and marley being moved around all the time from their schools and friends. All because of their dad's own needs and wants.
Im not sure this is strictly fair, he was released by Swansea and is now at Derby. You could argue this would be nice for them to be closer to Mallory’s kids. Personally I would like to live like that but I suppose they have a nice life thanks to his job

To be fair I agree with the above poster .. okay yeah they’re being moved around again but it’s literally his job? He has to make a living for his family, if that means moving somewhere else then fair enough. There are plenty of professions that require you to move around frequently for work and he won’t be the first or last. From an outsiders perspective the kids certainly don’t look like they’re suffering in anyway, they seem confident and happy 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean we can certainly see that enough the amount of times Hattie puts them in front of the camera 😂

Reactions: 13
Im not sure this is strictly fair, he was released by Swansea and is now at Derby. You could argue this would be nice for them to be closer to Mallory’s kids. Personally I would like to live like that but I suppose they have a nice life thanks to his job
Yeah I agree, it massively depends on the footballer tbh, some stay at the same club 15 years, others move around every 2/3 years. It definitely gives them access to things/experiences a lot of other children won’t have as well.

Reactions: 1
Yea maybe nicer to be closer to their cousins but how long before they are moving again?

They must have moved 3 times since having their children. It's well known children like familarity and routine.

I agree I hate the thought of moving my kids once they are settled into a primary school. Each to their own though, I’m sure they just make it work for them x

To be fair Hattie’s boys are never in school so won’t really have anytime to miss friends they never really got to know.There forever on holidays.Hopefully as the boys get older they don’t move about so much so they can have a more stable upbringing not so many transitions eg new home,bedrooms schools,friends

Reactions: 11
I agree I would of hated to of been moved about as a child, nor would do it to my children. But I suppose he’s bringing the money in, interesting if as they get a little older they will still move them as I think it gets cruel to a certain point.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.