Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather not see the ad full stop if I’m honest. I get that companies send kids toys, but just a few snaps of her playing is enough.

it was a weird ad though with the shell suits and stuff. Honestly, companies need to give over with the whole 90s thing. I love them but let’s have a 20’s era that is something new, not just throwbacks
Yes I loved Polly pocket as a kid but hated seeing this ad

Reactions: 1
Yes I loved Polly pocket as a kid but hated seeing this ad
i mean, it’s not even polly pocket. The point of polly pocket is that it was small enough to be pocket sized….. now the doll is almost as big as the cases we had!! You were meant to lose some small part and it break the hoover, or appear in a barbie shoe.

Reactions: 3
Howling at Hatties pic in BV 😂😂 she’s posing by the toilets
Everyone does bog pics though, someone I know works in a bar and they make the loos nice because they know that’s where girls go for mirror shots. Her outfit though- it would look so nice without those….. things…. on her feet. It looks more of a Hattie outfit then the bloody tracksuits. But the shoes just make me think ‘erm what’

It’s just been Easter, and she’s taking those kids out of school now for a holiday?!?!?
It’s spring bank at the end of the month! I know the football season finishes this weekend or so, but Korey isn’t going to be in preseason when it’s spring bank holiday, two weeks won’t kill them unless she can’t afford half term prices 😂😂

• Haha
It’s the ‘so desperate for a holiday now that long season was over’ ok…then…. Basically footballers have a funny time table when it comes to matches on weekends and Xmas and Easter holidays but for the amount they actually work and get paid….um yeah you all must be exhausted…not hating just saying when they retire goodluck with the real world guys….you made yourself look like utter pricks on social media thinking you’re better than hard working people…let’s see how retirement life is at mid-30s

Wives with zero education or careers with nothing but shallow Instagram pics to show for themselves as individuals

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can’t tell you why but M’s face on her hair tutorials REALLY annoys me. I’m also sure she’s already posted them before 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
i genuinely thought the woman on the left was hattie for a minute, they look like clones. both devoid of any individual identity/personality, talent or intelligence but hey at least they have their mediocre IG following and designer babies going for them!!! (🙄🙄🙄)

this is what happens when you're so shallow you sell out on your dreams to become a premier league footballer’s trophy wife. one way ticket to stepford, stay in school kids

60F52D07-B70C-4E91-8B65-BB8B3C6D2A03.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“i’m not really a selfie taker” understatement of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Football season finishes tomorrow. Who’s first to Dubai ha ha.
Korey Smith has been released by Swansea.
No speculation yet on where he will end up.
Given the kids aren’t especially settled into schooling etc, if it were a long distance move of clubs maybe we will see Hattie touring round the glamorous sites of somewhere northern and not typically influencer central like Hull in coming weeks…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s also rumours that Lauren Pack’s husband is taking a 70% pay cut to sign for his old club as is being released by Cardiff. I think all these Wags are going to have a bit of a wake up re money and status.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Korey Smith has been released by Swansea.
No speculation yet on where he will end up.
Given the kids aren’t especially settled into schooling etc, if it were a long distance move of clubs maybe we will see Hattie touring round the glamorous sites of somewhere northern and not typically influencer central like Hull in coming weeks…
Norwich interested in him apparently

Couldn’t happen to nicer people!

I cringe when Hattie/Lauren describe each other as family it’s so embarrassing, wouldn’t care about each other if they were skint and not going on 5 holidays a year. Also, tbf to Hattie she is somewhat a brand model and does that fake over the top I’m so innocent laugh with videos of her kid. But Lauren… I don’t get it and never have…she talks aggressively and comes across rough, like her sister. Not my type of person 🙄 Remember that when you’re going around Bristol thinking you’re better than people that can provide for themselves

Last edited:
Ps Lauren clearly edits her pics to make herself look taller she’s a midget so just be truthful ffs you’re a short person!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.