Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!! Yay!!

I can't remember who suggested the thread title on the other thread, sorry!

Reactions: 3
So Hayden’s been in the hospital today but she’s still managed to post a question story about bikinis???? I really hope he’s okay & I wouldn’t wish that on anyone but it just seems so so strange!!! I understand scrolling your feed whilst waiting around but posting about holiday clothing just seems bizarre!

Reactions: 2
Another day, another tent-sized curtain fabric maxi dress photo of Hattie…

Reactions: 6
I would say her smile in her photos sums up her personality; smug, snooty and better than everyone else!

Reactions: 14
And Marley’s fallen in a puddle, because it wasn’t set up of course. Or it might be because no one ever makes him wear his fecking crocs on the right feet…. They are not hard shoes to get right 🤷🏻‍♀️ I note he’s got that ‘screech’ though…. Shudder

hopefully Koreys injury won’t be too bad- and I actually mean that because shes about to pop and will need to go to the hospital, and the lads can’t be cared for by other people forever even when shes had the baby. Can’t be overly bad if he’s at the beach the next day like….

Reactions: 6
Oooooh!!!!!! I’ve just read about shadowbanning on another thread. It seems that if you post something inappropriate, for example an incorrectly labelled ad, something to do with hashtags that doesn’t relate to what you post, spam etc then you are hidden without realising, which seems to have happened here. Buying followers is another example it seems- and we are now at 65k…..it’s not Hatties hundreds of thousands like, but I will blame some of that on her brand collabs. Whereas Mallory has done zilch that way.
I saw that you aparently have to search someones full name to find them and princess M pops up when you do that (I had to try it out) But not on the first few letters search thing. .but the actual person running the page doesn’t know this. Wonder if anyone’s told her……
If so, whats she done? Naughty step time!

Reactions: 9
Looks like it. Again….. Joes in preseason and even with his injury he would still be working hard. I’m sure he might have fancied a chill, not be hiking down to bloody Wales again.
I wonder when Joe and Korey actually do see their families though. I know there were debates about them not being on sm and whatever, and it’s not about that. But looking at it from a step back, any holidays are the two families together, the girls always seem up and down to each other when the lads are injured/have a weekend off. I mean, Joe appears to have a sister, not sure about Korey. and it’s not about them being featured but when they can hardly pee some days and not Instagram it, it’s clear where they are and aren’t.
It must suck, if any rare weekend you have you are with your in laws and not your tribe. A male friend is in a similar thing and no matter how many times there is a suggestion, he just knows any time off is with his in laws..

Reactions: 5
I wonder when Joe and Korey actually do see their families though. I know there were debates about them not being on sm and whatever, and it’s not about that. But looking at it from a step back, any holidays are the two families together, the girls always seem up and down to each other when the lads are injured/have a weekend off. I mean, Joe appears to have a sister, not sure about Korey.
Joe's sister lives abroad I think. She came to theirs for the Christmas before the first lockdown and Blythe was a bridemaid for her abroad when she got married. Mallory has mentioned it before as there was talk about the dress. Not sure about Korey

Reactions: 2
I bet her boys will be relieved when the baby is here so they don't keep getting told to 'touch the bump' all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
#sponcon of course. Hattie explains for sanex why ‘me time’ is important. She’s also a lifestyle blogger. Bollocks- to be lifestyle you have to actually live a life not just take sodding pics in a bikini. 🙄 the best bit, there’s been one post about sanex. For a brand ambassador that’s pretty piss poor

I bet her boys will be relieved when the baby is here so they don't keep getting told to 'touch the bump' all the time.
then it will be ‘don’t touch the baby’ until the camera needs to be out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
lmao at Hattie saying juggle 1393992829x in that weird ad talking about juggling soooo many children and soooo many adverts how does she do it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.