Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing she was on the bus going to Anglia Square at Norwich when she says 'poverty bus'.....

Reactions: 4
Unfollowed Hattie because that is awful. Disgusting language

Reactions: 5
Hattie’a tweets are vile.She is truly vile.I wonder what these people will be able to teach their children.Nothing by the looks of it.She’d be crying her eyes out if someone is racist to her hubby or kids but thought it was acceptable for her to be racist to a stranger.She makes me sick.

Reactions: 14
She looks like The Joker.
I lived in Bristol for abit and I can tell you she does not fit the vibe there, everyone is so friendly and chill and she’s out there trying to be a TOWIE girl with that orange face and joker mouth

As for Hattie, someone should get this trending because the amount of people she’s named and shamed. Honestly I’m thinking she was a teen when these were written, but how disgusting ‘poverty bus’. What kid talks like that?? You’re the one from Norwich, sweetie ffs

Reactions: 17
I lived in Bristol for abit and I can tell you she does not fit the vibe there, everyone is so friendly and chill and she’s out there trying to be a TOWIE girl with that orange face and joker mouth

As for Hattie, someone should get this trending because the amount of people she’s named and shamed. Honestly I’m thinking she was a teen when these were written, but how disgusting ‘poverty bus’. What kid talks like that?? You’re the one from Norwich, sweetie ffs
I don’t like using age as an excuse for doing things wrong.As me and so many others have been teens who never wrote racist tweets online.I wish someone would inform all the companies who she works with of this so she could be dropped.Then maybe more would think knowing it could impact their future.Although I’m guessing Hattie’s not famous enough for anyone to care.

Not defending Hattie but I don’t think her tweets are as bad as Elle. I probably said something about someone being fat back then. Gay boy not the worst thing either definitely wouldn’t say it now
Though. Polish man drunk on the bus I think that’s a bit of a reach aswell. But that’s just my opinion!

Don’t think we can start calling her a racist when she is a mum to mixed race children and has a black partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t think we can start calling her a racist when she is a mum to mixed race children and has a black partner.
Being with a black person doesn’t automatically mean you’re not racist about others? You can be prejudiced and racist to other people and cultures

Reactions: 23
Not defending Hattie but I don’t think her tweets are as bad as Elle. I probably said something about someone being fat back then. Gay boy not the worst thing either definitely wouldn’t say it now
Though. Polish man drunk on the bus I think that’s a bit of a reach aswell. But that’s just my opinion!

Sorry but maybe think about what you’re saying? Any person of one race can be prejudiced against another from a different race. It’s that simple. She should remember that hard working people who don’t sponge off others, catch ‘the poverty bus’. How about stop buying chavtastic 4x4’s to do your school run and help the planet, uneducated fools the lot

But she looks pretty in her pictures, anyone could with the money and time they have

So I disagree with the last part of your post but I do agree with the first part. When I originally saw the posts about her being racist I was shocked being as she has 2 mixed race children but I don’t see anything racist as such, one of the posts highlighted are about nail polish!

The woman and gay posts are the worst for me but again in 2011 she was what 15 and we all said things at that age that were highly inappropriate and would cause us huge embarrassment if found.

I really don't mean to belittle the feelings of anyone offended by these tweets but I do think this situation differs a lot from the Elle Darby situation where her views were absolutely disgusting and very outwardly and obviously racist.

So I disagree with the last part of your post but I do agree with the first part. When I originally saw the posts about her being racist I was shocked being as she has 2 mixed race children but I don’t see anything racist as such, one of the posts highlighted are about nail polish!

The woman and gay posts are the worst for me but again in 2011 she was what 15 and we all said things at that age that were highly inappropriate and would cause us huge embarrassment if found.

I really don't mean to belittle the feelings of anyone offended by these tweets but I do think this situation differs a lot from the Elle Darby situation where her views were absolutely disgusting and very outwardly and obviously racist.
Yeah, I don't think you can say she's not racist because she's got mixed race kids and a black partner because she could still be racist to other races but I don't think those tweets are racist. I think the Polish man on the bus one can be classed as xenophobic and the poverty bus one as classist. There's a difference between the pure hatred of Elle Darby or Holly Boon's tweets for example than Hattie's. They aren't nice tweets and they show how stuck up she is but I think if you tried to make those go viral, you'd be shouted down very quickly. Even with Elle people are defending her and her tweets are awful so I strongly doubt people would be bothered about Hattie's.

Reactions: 2

What everyone else said plus, just because you thought it was ok to refer to people as ‘fat’, ‘ugly’ and ‘gay’ doesn’t mean anyone else shouldn’t be offended by it. Especially by an ‘influencer’ who is essentially paid to ‘influence’ people, especially younger people who are impressionable and role model against these individuals.

This is the point here, not whose tweets are worse.

Reactions: 7
I grew up in the same city as her and her friends. I know some of the people in her tweets. All I can say is she is very stuck up and so are her friends. They give such mean girl vibes.

• Sick
Does she even have any friends outside of the other unemployed instagram influencer WAGs? lmao. It says it all really

• Haha
I grew up in the same city as her and her friends. I know some of the people in her tweets. All I can say is she is very stuck up and so are her friends. They give such mean girl vibes.
Me too! Couldn't agree more, all think they are rich witches too, proper stuck up mean girls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.