Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C8253716-B30C-44BE-98EE-DC62D4C9B6F9.png

Always important to focus on recording videos rather than ensuring your kid has their seatbelt correctly threaded through the car seat (it should go via that red bit by his shoulder).
I mean helpfully the seat has a red arrow so you can see where it should go…

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I cannot believe Lauren, Hattie etc get sponsors, they have the least follower interaction ever, it’s almost like mocking bird just want to be friends with them.
people are struggling to pay for food shops and rent etc but don’t fear Lauren is showing off another pair of Nike Air Jordans. Shallow, shallow, shallowest of the people in existence on earth.She literally wears a new outfit every. Single. Day with perfect hair and make up.The issue I have is her look is based on having money. Take away that and you have an outwardly unattractive person also. Bunch of fakes. The lot of them.

Ever thought of not bragging because who on earth likes a show off? Can someone explain to me what I fail to see this isn’t healthy, toxic people

Reactions: 4
Oh gosh her and her camel toe in the gym shark leggings need to bloody do one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The song choice Hattie has put on over the video of Etta. Yeah we know it’s a better place for you Hattie since she’s came along and that she’s your favourite thing 🙄 it’s very obvious

Reactions: 2
The song choice Hattie has put on over the video of Etta. Yeah we know it’s a better place for you Hattie since she’s came along and that she’s your favourite thing 🙄 it’s very obvious
Hahaha I thought the exact same thing, she makes it sooo obvious

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Mallory wants a catch up. Might ask her for the inside scoop on wasps given all the papers don’t seem clear.
Sorry that probably sounds inappropriate given the situation, but nothing is bloody clear and surely she would have a clue! And no loyalty to the board to keep her mouth shut.
They are one of ‘my’ teams to watch, I’ll be gutted if they go. I mean, Joe will be ok, but I feel for the ‘squad’ players who will be probably jobless this summer……

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Mallory wants a catch up. Might ask her for the inside scoop on wasps given all the papers don’t seem clear.
Sorry that probably sounds inappropriate given the situation, but nothing is bloody clear and surely she would have a clue! And no loyalty to the board to keep her mouth shut.
They are one of ‘my’ teams to watch, I’ll be gutted if they go. I mean, Joe will be ok, but I feel for the ‘squad’ players who will be probably jobless this summer……

It’s awful what seems to be going on, same with Worcester. I want Duhan VDM to come back up to Scotland more than most (he’s my one true love, and eventually he’ll realise this and marry me 😂👀) but it all just sounds absolutely horrendous. You wonder how many other teams are going to crumble in a year or two, if not sooner…

• Haha
It’s awful what seems to be going on, same with Worcester. I want Duhan VDM to come back up to Scotland more than most (he’s my one true love, and eventually he’ll realise this and marry me 😂👀) but it all just sounds absolutely horrendous. You wonder how many other teams are going to crumble in a year or two, if not sooner…
It’s shocking. And this was coming before covid I think, I know a lot are blaming that, but wasps were screwed well before and Worcester is well…. let’s not even go there with that one. Looking at finances of other clubs, there a few that could wobble.
there’s some wonder though that Mallory has been quiet, given all this. All of the wasps wags i nosy at have been, you can’t imagine what some are thinking.
DVDM will be back home v soon me thinks- better get organised love! there are certain squad players I’d ditch my partner for in an instant. The internationals are out of my league like, but if Luke Wallace leaves Quins and comes back up north again, I’ve got a spare room (for the Boyf like) 😂😂

Mallory one story showing off all her gifted unnecessary tit…next story goes on about donating to a food bank…Next story more gifted tit 🙄🙄🙄 these girls need to get in the bleeping real world gross gross people!

Reactions: 10
Mallory one story showing off all her gifted unnecessary tit…next story goes on about donating to a food bank…Next story more gifted tit 🙄🙄🙄 these girls need to get in the bleeping real world gross gross people!
I was just about to mention this. I’ve had a lot of empathy for her with the news coming out of wasps, and she hadn’t seemed her normal self
but then instead of actually talking about how you can help people in need and making reels to show where you can access food banks etc, it’s a token mention and a list of what she has.
it was the same last week, ‘we are big on recycling and love these recycled toys’ whilst also showing a load of other plastic tat…..

Reactions: 6
find it weird etta just met hatties grandma for the first time and she’s 1? i get she obviously lives in newcastle & hattie lived in swansea but, for someone who is basically a stay at home mum you’d have thought she’d made more effort for her children to see their great grandma. i dunno, just seems weird to me, especially as i had grandparents pass away whilst i was pregnant, i’d have definitely made the most 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 23
find it weird etta just met hatties grandma for the first time and she’s 1? i get she obviously lives in newcastle & hattie lived in swansea but, for someone who is basically a stay at home mum you’d have thought she’d made more effort for her children to see their great grandma. i dunno, just seems weird to me, especially as i had grandparents pass away whilst i was pregnant, i’d have definitely made the most 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just came here to say this, I found it really odd too! Can’t imagine my babies not meeting my grandma until that age, very strange. Yeah definitely have to make the most of grandparents as you don’t know how long you have with them, she had enough time for plenty of holidays so don’t see why someone (Korey) couldn’t have taken them to Newcastle if she didn’t want to get the train

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m not saying this is the case obviously but my husbands Nan has barely seen anyone or let anyone go round since Covid she is still so nervous about it 😩 Maybe the Nan was like that.

If not it’s definitely weird!

Yes. That baby’s been hawked all over, but Newcastle appears to have been the furthest away place ever. I wonder if it’s her dads side tbh….. I mean I get it if nana has been cautious of covid, but they could have taken her up for her to at least see her through the window etc? Or worn masks, tests etc….. but then again, that wouldn’t be reel worthy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I agree, I felt really sorry for their Nan when they said she was so happy to see them 😔 As you say they are both SAHMs (with a lot of money) so not like they couldn’t have.

Mallory is a disaster, her ads are so unnatural and cringe. Also she must've filmed it ages ago as she says they are celebrating the start of bake off in September.... it's already October Hun

Reactions: 6
That’s half the problem with social media, it makes anyone no matter how uncamera made they are, think that they are the next Judi Dench. I’ve heard myself on camera so I don’t record (or even post a picture 😂). Surely people must think the same when they watch their ads back….. just stick to photos next time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.