Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilro182

Here’s a picture of my size 8 label guyss
She couldn’t be any more self centred or shallow if she tried.
shouting ‘oh my god’ at her kids in a restaurant while they balance the cushions on their heads and dropthem on the floor for entertainment while she films. Really?! Put the phone down and parent your feral children rather than encouraging that behaviour.

Reactions: 16

LDNtea

VIP Member
Can’t lie that little Etta is going to be a very pretty girl when she’s older. I think it’s hilarious how obviously Hattie favours her tho hahaha you’d think it was her first child 🥲

Reactions: 16

Lilro182

That’s a disgrace. There’s sound on the video too which shows she stayed silent and didn’t even check him. The fact he looks at her and continues shows it’s not a one off.
what an obnoxious child, he’s literally an out of control bully.
yet she’s plastered all over H&M as their Family ambassador? Sickening.
How can you complain to H&M and very? Advertising children’s clothes as the perfect familyyet showing videos of your child attacking another is awful. That poor little boy, don’t get me wrong I have my own boys soknow things get heated / they gotoo far but that was pure unchecked aggression and violence.

Reactions: 15

AspiringItGirl

Jesus, I saw that story with Marley kicking the little one - I’m horrified. Hattie if you’re reading this, know when to stop and actually discipline your child instead of recording it and laughing. That can’t have been pleasant for her friends kid who looked quite a bit smaller too.
I say this as the parent of a ND child who went through quite a long phase of trying to hurt other kids as their way of communicating, no WAY would I sit there and allow it to happen!

Awful, vapid woman who only cares about her and her families looks and seems to have completely lost touch with reality. Sorry can you tell this has annoyed me lol

Emmakatie74

Why on earth is she doing a photo shoot outside a pret? Imagine trying to get in to get a coffee and she’s just standing there posing
D5E35E98-85B6-42E3-90AD-99DD9E8E1A7B.jpeg

• Haha

MaryX82

VIP Member
Hattie’a tweets are vile.She is truly vile.I wonder what these people will be able to teach their children.Nothing by the looks of it.She’d be crying her eyes out if someone is racist to her hubby or kids but thought it was acceptable for her to be racist to a stranger.She makes me sick.

Reactions: 14

Lurker527

I can't believe shes done a video on how to put your hair in a claw clip 🤣 who is watching these videos 10 year olds??

• Haha

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
I wondered why Mallory had gone quiet. Wasps have gone into administration, or will be very soon. For all we slate them, you have to feel for her, her world must be upside down right now, especially when Joe as a top player on a top salary might not be able to find another club for a bit…..
Nah, don't feel sorry for her at all

• Haha

Elouise92

First of all, it really fucks me off that lazy losers like Summer who’ve never worked a day in their life get to buy a beautiful house like the one she’s just posted. Secondly absolutely lolling at this comment from from her mother.

8ECB0641-8969-42A4-8314-A34050B8A759.jpeg

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I bet her boys will be relieved when the baby is here so they don't keep getting told to 'touch the bump' all the time.

• Haha

Halliestar

VIP Member
Yep and I’ve noticed it’s the same type of girl, white but tanned going for mix race/black men. That’s all I see in Hatties circle of besties apart from Lauren. You don’t even see Hattie go out with her husbands side of the family

• Heart

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I would say her smile in her photos sums up her personality; smug, snooty and better than everyone else!

MaryX82

VIP Member
Hattie is really getting me down with her perfect photos, if i try and get my little boy to have a pic it is torture! I dont get how she gets them to look so perfect and happy all the time x
Ignore the smug bitch.At least you’re child isn’t being raised by blue and green iPads and I bet he actually attends school unlike her boys.Remember SM is so fake.Imagine the amount of bribes she had to give them for the ‘perfect’ photo.Some mums actually work for a living and don’t have the time to take and fake hundreds of pics of their kids

• Heart

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Etta Rose Smith is such a gorgeous name. I love all 3 of her babies names - so unique and lovely, at least they’re not ridiculous names like Elle Darby calling her baby Saint.