Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
maybe it’s just me but I can’t stand the forced bows placed at the top of Ettas head holding on for dear life to a string of hair 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Football season finishes tomorrow. Who’s first to Dubai ha ha.
Korey Smith has been released by Swansea.
No speculation yet on where he will end up.
Given the kids aren’t especially settled into schooling etc, if it were a long distance move of clubs maybe we will see Hattie touring round the glamorous sites of somewhere northern and not typically influencer central like Hull in coming weeks…

• Haha
Reactions: 13

sephylily

VIP Member
that was so predictable! i do like etta though.

wish she hadn't done her grinch smile and had done a proper one instead though

• Haha

Lilro182

Poor Etta on the latest reel she’s literally shivering and shaking from the cold with her teeth chattering but she’s being paraded on a windy beach in a swimming costume for Hattie to flog next clothes. Just give it a rest and get the cameras out your children’s faces and let them enjoy the moment.

• Sad
  • Sick

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I find it weird within the rugby and football WAG circles how all the wives end up being each other’s bridesmaids. I get on with my husbands friends’ wives but I’ve got my own set of close friends that I had pre meeting my husband.

The matching pjs shoot did it for me…. Hatties just given birth, but it’s all for the grab…. Suppose you don’t get a decent maternity package from Mokkingbird.
it would just be cute if it was natural as she is a sweet kid but it’s just feels so ‘got to be perfect’ the only real moment we will see is if there is something that can be a mummy blog moment tbh, otherwise all the crap bits will just be hidden away

MaryX82

VIP Member
Hi guys, to buy my jumper here is the link, I’m a size 8 for reference. It’s so bloody annoying boasting all the time she is a size 8! Hattie that is!!
She has nothing else going for her that’s why.No real job,no real friends no qualifications no property of her own.Being a size 8 and her shite matching pyjamas is all she has.

Annie6154

To be fair I agree with the above poster .. okay yeah they’re being moved around again but it’s literally his job? He has to make a living for his family, if that means moving somewhere else then fair enough. There are plenty of professions that require you to move around frequently for work and he won’t be the first or last. From an outsiders perspective the kids certainly don’t look like they’re suffering in anyway, they seem confident and happy 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean we can certainly see that enough the amount of times Hattie puts them in front of the camera 😂

Aoma

Chatty Member
I never comment on this thread, a complete blow in Lurker (🙈🤣) but what exactly did Mallory expect? She was in hospital being treated and monitored, she got a bit fed up so discharged herself and now she’s back to feeling sorry for herself because she’s back in hospital (obviously inevitable really).. like she’s pregnant, you’d think she’d have a bit more sense than to be discharging herself so she can get a better sleep at home 🙄🙄

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Who are these random weirdos that seem to repeatedly ask for Etta’s schedule whenever Hattie does a Q&A? They must have no life if they are interested in when the baby of someone on the internet has a bottle!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s also rumours that Lauren Pack’s husband is taking a 70% pay cut to sign for his old club as is being released by Cardiff. I think all these Wags are going to have a bit of a wake up re money and status.

• Haha
  • Wow

Honeybeeo87

I’m still not over that video.
The way she portrays she has the perfect family. No sorry Hattie, your child needs reigning in.

Also probably will get hate for this but I really don’t find Etta cute. I think she’s got a funny little face. Let’s just hope she doesn’t turn out like her brother!