Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Hattie’s eye rolling ‘I’m
too good for this advert’ …sighing and huffing and puffing as she walks back and forth. Has anyone else noticed this.Anything being modelled. It’s like she thinks she’s too good to promote to followers but other than IG she is a baby making machine. She also does something to her pictures…without make up she looks quite boyish. I’m not saying this to be mean but yeah her skin looks ok but she is plain without make up imo. And tbh she has the best products and money so maybe that’s why she’s so irritating and stuck up looking because she knows this deep down.

It seems like she’s never been on her own and has been with her husband for years. So it must be an insecurity of hers that as an adult she hasn’t had a job or stood on her own two feet like most women have to at some point. We all have our struggles but I have to say as women go she and that Lauren woman are ladies of leisure. Whether that’s with 2 kids or 8 there is no way you can look that dolled up everyday with a job that requires a brain. It’s all about appearance and that alone. So shallow

Reactions: 4
Hattie’s wannabe influencer friend Libby gets sent so much free stuff! Constant parcels of clothes!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I’ve not checked on the sisters Grim for a while. Is Hattie STILL living with her sister and Joe the doormat? My brother in law would’ve kicked us all
out by now. It’s been months 🤣

Reactions: 6
I’ve not checked on the sisters Grim for a while. Is Hattie STILL living with her sister and Joe the doormat? My brother in law would’ve kicked us all
out by now. It’s been months 🤣
i think Joe had a trip to the vets once he had filled a few vials……😂😂
I dread to think the state of that admittedly lovely house by now. He has the patience of a saint, him and Korey.

that said, he probably had enough on his plate with wasps and Mally will be going mad at the loss of his England money, she might have to do a bit more work!

• Haha
I always think she looks quite chavy and she puts 0 effort into her ads to say she has so much time on her hands!

Reactions: 2
It looks with the strip being worn that Korey has a game so maybe they have gone to be where he is as it’s a bit of a hike from leamington spa. Well, it probably isn’t….. but still. Jsut what he needs, a room full of them the night before a match like….

I was going to say about the advert…has to be about her as well. Her friend Lauren is insufferable. Her smug captions… no doubt asked her hubby for help with them. How about get a job love. I’m not sure which one is more annoying.

It looks with the strip being worn that Korey has a game so maybe they have gone to be where he is as it’s a bit of a hike from leamington spa. Well, it probably isn’t….. but still. Jsut what he needs, a room full of them the night before a match like….
Korey is still injured so hasn’t played nor on the bench today. The injured players still have to attend but will be in the boxes in the stands, so having them around last night wouldn’t have really affected him at all. Interesting he took all of the kids today though considering he wasn’t playing.

Reactions: 1
Korey is still injured so hasn’t played nor on the bench today. The injured players still have to attend but will be in the boxes in the stands, so having them around last night wouldn’t have really affected him at all. Interesting he took all of the kids today though considering he wasn’t playing.
Ah, tbh, I don’t follow Korey and football so I didn’t know he was injured. Probably got told they were all coming with him because she needed someone to have the lads for a bit or because Mallory and Joe needed a break 😂
Either that or he’s realised that he’s further and further outside all their lives and she seems in no way of a hurry to be going to Derby so wants them about. If it was me I would have rented a house rather than wait this long if they are buying especially if things end at the end of the season for him and they have to move again!

Reactions: 1
If it was me I would have rented a house rather than wait this long if they are buying especially if things end at the end of the season for him and they have to move again!
And almost straight away, Hattie announces she’s moved into an Airbnb until their house is ready…

Hello to the ever browsing Hattie 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wondered why Mallory had gone quiet. Wasps have gone into administration, or will be very soon. For all we slate them, you have to feel for her, her world must be upside down right now, especially when Joe as a top player on a top salary might not be able to find another club for a bit…..

I wondered why Mallory had gone quiet. Wasps have gone into administration, or will be very soon. For all we slate them, you have to feel for her, her world must be upside down right now, especially when Joe as a top player on a top salary might not be able to find another club for a bit…..
Nah, don't feel sorry for her at all

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nah, don't feel sorry for her at all
If you follow rugby, you must have some empathy. Wasps are a team I like but dont and I still felt really sad reading the club news.
Joe’s stuck by the club for many years even when he could have probably gone to a lot of clubs for stupid amount of money. And yeah, whilst she is silly and spoilt, and clueless, she never asked for the club Joes plays for to screw up finances. No one asks to be made redundant and she will have not only been living with this for a few months, but there’s still no clarity for them.
the rugby world is not a place for the jobless right now. Around 45 players including friends of theirs lost jobs this summer and another 30 or so have lost them two weeks ago. There’s barely any money in most clubs budgets, and Joes spent a bit of time injured. He’s not going to be whipped up next week if he loses his job. She must be shitting herself because this could be it all over. Or it’s a move abroad and for someone who seems to struggle and lonely like she is, leaving the familiarity of the wasps family will kill her.
Even if you don’t like someone, putting yourself on that position, it’s tit scary. And their mortgage etc will be mental, they are for athletes. And Mallory isn’t the most resilient.
And I know I’ve really slated her, and think she can just be so oblivious to the world, but I’d feel for anyone in that position.

Reactions: 8
If you follow rugby, you must have some empathy. Wasps are a team I like but dont and I still felt really sad reading the club news.
Joe’s stuck by the club for many years even when he could have probably gone to a lot of clubs for stupid amount of money. And yeah, whilst she is silly and spoilt, and clueless, she never asked for the club Joes plays for to screw up finances. No one asks to be made redundant and she will have not only been living with this for a few months, but there’s still no clarity for them.
the rugby world is not a place for the jobless right now. Around 45 players including friends of theirs lost jobs this summer and another 30 or so have lost them two weeks ago. There’s barely any money in most clubs budgets, and Joes spent a bit of time injured. He’s not going to be whipped up next week if he loses his job. She must be shitting herself because this could be it all over. Or it’s a move abroad and for someone who seems to struggle and lonely like she is, leaving the familiarity of the wasps family will kill her.
Even if you don’t like someone, putting yourself on that position, it’s tit scary. And their mortgage etc will be mental, they are for athletes. And Mallory isn’t the most resilient.
And I know I’ve really slated her, and think she can just be so oblivious to the world, but I’d feel for anyone in that position.
It's still a no from me.

She's lived a very cushty life, time to get a real job Hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.