Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we both probably saw it on Dan Robsons girlfriends stories, and the tag leads to him. I don’t know why Jess has just never featured him on hers. She has a boyfriend, big whoop, it’s not like they need to hide it for a celeb mag reveal. I mean she could be wanting it private I get that, but then you wouldn’t post so much other stuff.
That said, her page is literally her in the same pose apart from a few posts. Narcissists dream…… don’t get me wrong, she looks very nice on them all, but I’d look great on my pics if I had seven days a week to go to the gym, have my hair done and extensions in, numerous beauty treatments, tan etc and just go to Zara credit card. But I don’t and so I don’t look good 😂😂

Guessing we both do the late night nowt on tv insta browse 😂
Sorry who are you on about

Sorry who are you on about
Rugby people. It’s quite clear as that was in the chain of threads that were discussing a wedding Mallory went to.
much the same as it’s quite clear when Lisa and Lauren’s relationship dramas randomly pop into a thread about Mallory or Hattie that they are football people…..

Reactions: 2
Anyone think we have a baby? Korry’s wafting a bottle about and there’s milk next to it, and we had the picture montage. I mean fair cop to them if they are keeping it quiet for a few days to just enjoy the time, not enough people do that now. but if it’s for a grand reveal then there’s not really a need for that.
And please don’t Instagram labour. I saw an old friends instantly after labour pics 🤢 it almost put me off for life….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone think we have a baby? Korry’s wafting a bottle about and there’s milk next to it, and we had the picture montage. I mean fair cop to them if they are keeping it quiet for a few days to just enjoy the time, not enough people do that now. but if it’s for a grand reveal then there’s not really a need for that.
And please don’t Instagram labour. I saw an old friends instantly after labour pics 🤢 it almost put me off for life….
I think she could be on the way.

Given Mallory and Mokingbird are in on sharing the video, I think baby is here and we are going to do some reveal with a brand Colab/gifted ad- hasn’t river island just released a maternity range?

Reactions: 3
Given Mallory and Mokingbird are in on sharing the video, I think baby is here and we are going to do some reveal with a brand Colab/gifted ad- hasn’t river island just released a maternity range?
I’m shocked at how much these influencers will sell! Nothing is sacred!

I’m shocked at how much these influencers will sell! Nothing is sacred!
There’s nothing said, but I can’t imagine mokingbird just randomly showing a video like this from one of their lower tier influencers. They don’t do that for everyone of them when I’ve looked, there’s got to be something in it for them

Reactions: 1
Think hattie’s in labour! Two boys have been dropped at Jess- Rees-little’s and both Hattie and Korey haven’t been posting🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 11
that was so predictable! i do like etta though.

wish she hadn't done her grinch smile and had done a proper one instead though

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was always going to be a singer, just gutted they didn’t go for Aretha.

Do we think she had a C section because Korey is in scrubs?

Reactions: 4
Was always going to be a singer, just gutted they didn’t go for Aretha.

Do we think she had a C section because Korey is in scrubs?
Yes I would guess she went overdue and couldn’t be induced due to her previous section

Yay no more hands on bump pics.🥳🥳
Is there a reason why they name their children after black musicians?

Reactions: 7
I’m curious when she came because his stories today are of him on a pier with the boys 🤷🏻‍♀️
there will have been some drama I’m imagining…

Etta Rose Smith is such a gorgeous name. I love all 3 of her babies names - so unique and lovely, at least they’re not ridiculous names like Elle Darby calling her baby Saint.

Reactions: 14
Etta Rose Smith is such a gorgeous name. I love all 3 of her babies names - so unique and lovely, at least they’re not ridiculous names like Elle Darby calling her baby Saint.
What a kim copy cat! Saint is such a silly name as weel
I don’t have a problem with the names.I just hope their not using them to look ‘cool/urban’🙄🙄
i watched a Q&A and they said they used like and Marley cos they live Otis redding and Bob Marley, whether they thought it would just be cool or genuinely just did it cos of the love for the music who knows. I do think Etta is gorgeous but predictable yeah. I remember years back on X factor or BGT a girl auditioned whose siblings all had celeb names. Maybe it was even Cher Lloyd? The girls siblings were like whitney and Mariah LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.