Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When those children are older, they'll understand and won't care that they had to move around in order to have the lifestyle that they do from their Dad's job. A girl i went to school with moved 4 times and her dad worked in corporate, it's common in a lot of jobs.

Reactions: 1
they are at an age they wont remember in 10 15 years, as long as they consider the boys and etta when comes to high school settling down somewhere more long term as those years it would be awful to move loads

Reactions: 5
they are at an age they wont remember in 10 15 years, as long as they consider the boys and etta when comes to high school settling down somewhere more long term as those years it would be awful to move loads
Yep, they will 1000% remember and be unhappy with their parents if they’ve not settled by 13/14. Key friendships are made then. In my school there was one girl who came and went and she never bonded with anyone, it was quite uncommon and that was within the last ten years.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
You know I feel really sorry for otis and marley being moved around all the time from their schools and friends. All because of their dad's own needs and wants.
To be fair though that happens a lot to kids, we just don’t think about it when it’s ‘normal’ kids moving about because the landlord is selling or mums new boyfriend lives in a different town. And those two will be attending schools where lots of footballers kids go I’m sure and will have lots of integrations support.
Not saying it’s right but compared to the kids who have about ten house moves before they are that age without that support then I’m not too fussed about those two settling, and they will just be used to it because a lot of kids in private schools move around due to parents work.

Is it the normal thing to do or do the families usually stay in one place while the sportsperson parent moves with their team? I do feel for the kids, it must be hard!

Is it the normal thing to do or do the families usually stay in one place while the sportsperson parent moves with their team? I do feel for the kids, it must be hard!
Pretty sure it’s the normal thing to do, I can’t think of many exceptions and the ones I can are because the other parent actually has their own work commitments (there really aren’t many considering the wage most sportspeople earn), or occasionally if it’s a move to a different country they decide to not move the children. But it’s very rare the family doesn’t move tbh.

Yep, they will 1000% remember and be unhappy with their parents if they’ve not settled by 13/14. Key friendships are made then. In my school there was one girl who came and went and she never bonded with anyone, it was quite uncommon and that was within the last ten years.
The kids are 0-5? Korey will retire in the next 2-4 years tops and unless he moves into coaching and then jumps between clubs, the family will be settled

Reactions: 2
It’s pretty normal, but clubs tend to have workers who help with things like moves, schools, linking families together etc. it’s much better planned then a normal house move tbh, and relocation for work (and certainly better planned then for the poor kids who have to move when parents are evicted time again)

Im not sure this is strictly fair, he was released by Swansea and is now at Derby. You could argue this would be nice for them to be closer to Mallory’s kids. Personally I would like to live like that but I suppose they have a nice life thanks to his job
I agree. Joe has the more 'stable' location in that unless Wasps release him, or he is made a money can't buy offer (unlikely these days) he is extremely unlikely to move. He bleeds black and gold.

Footballers tend to move around more/are let go more than rugby players do.

I see they are moving in with Mallory for the time being.

Depends. If it is a big move like this one they would go with them. If it is easily commutable then no. In reality most move.

I'm more upto date with rugby than football, but I have known players move from Wasps to Leicester Tigers and vice versa easily commutable and so no need to relocate. Even upto Northampton.

It gets harder as you get into the twilight playing years, as Korey is hitting. To be signed to a lower division and a late take up, the offers couldn't have been there for him. They had no choice but to move.

Last edited:
I wonder if the kids go to private schools?If not how can there be so many school spaces every time they move area.I feel like I’m always seeing parents complaining come September their kid didn’t get a space in their 1st choice school.Maybe Hattie’s just lucky

I wonder if the kids go to private schools?If not how can there be so many school spaces every time they move area.I feel like I’m always seeing parents complaining come September their kid didn’t get a space in their 1st choice school.Maybe Hattie’s just lucky
I think they do go private

Why on earth is she doing a photo shoot outside a pret? Imagine trying to get in to get a coffee and she’s just standing there posing
D5E35E98-85B6-42E3-90AD-99DD9E8E1A7B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
genuine question here, what do footballers do for money once they retire from football? is that when they go into coaching ect? i wonder if korey has saved money for childrens futures and theirs

genuine question here, what do footballers do for money once they retire from football? is that when they go into coaching ect? i wonder if korey has saved money for childrens futures and theirs
I guess the proper famous ones go into commentating/managing and coaching. Others have investments such as property and other businesses and then you get ones who go and get normalish jobs like personal trainers and things. No idea how Korey rates as a player tho

Reactions: 3
Hattie has a point about water , from Cardiff myself and welsh water is supreme. I lived in London for couple months and I couldn’t drink tap water either 🤣 found that story amusing wish she’d be more like that on her stories

Reactions: 6
Hattie has a point about water , from Cardiff myself and welsh water is supreme. I lived in London for couple months and I couldn’t drink tap water either 🤣 found that story amusing wish she’d be more like that on her stories
But you know she’s just touting for a company to offer her up a full on water softener as a collab.

11A50C93-2979-47AE-A1F3-F210F56899AF.jpeg

Don’t worry - you’ll put them in for their first day settling and then end up taking them out for a fortnights holiday again anyway.

Reactions: 18
The water in the Midlands is fine. If it wasn't we would all be walking around with faces full of spots and dehydrated.

Reactions: 2
That Pandora jewellery was worn once at the wedding for a photo op and then she put her normal jewellery back on and doesn’t seem like it’s been seen since? Why do companies work with influencer like Hattie when they clearly don’t even wear it. Even New look, she doesn’t seem to wear their clothes unless it’s an AD.

Reactions: 11
So I've just come across these two on my Instagram feed and realised they literally live down the road from me. I can't quite work out why they're so well off, is it because they both married sportsman? Which in itself is very weird. Also re the water moan, get a bloody filter, stupid women.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.