Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sweet_tea

Storytime!
(I promise this is on topic, wait for it.)

My dad is a pastor. He demonstrates the Christian values of long-suffering and patience when he listens to my daily Harry and Meghan rants and raves.
On a good day, he'll ask me if there's any H&M news. He'll laugh at them with me!

Today's sermon was on happiness and security through God.
He likes to open his sermons with an analogy, and guess what today's was?

He says, "Have you ever seen something who should be happy but isn't? Someone who has everything but isn't happy? It's like Prince Harry and Meghan. They have everything that they could dream of - and then get on Oprah and whine about how hard it is being a billionaire prince."
He rolled his eyes amid congregational laughter.

I was trying to be respectful, but thought I'd choke from the stifled laughter.

I love my dad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
Regardless of real or not 'Prince Archie' and 'Princess lilibet' are stupid names.

Diana got it and put proper names on the birth certificate and then used a nickname immediately.

Actually, 'Archie' is stupid and 'Lilibet' is just downright offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Well, I briefly visited the Tomb of Doom, managed to crawl back into the Cave of Gloom and finally staggered back into the sunshine :) So I'm back!!! And very glad to be here. :LOL: Hurrah, hurrah! It was heavy going there for awhile.
I've tried to keep up with the threads but wasn't very good at it and only managed to read a couple of pages in each one. Really missed you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Chita

VIP Member
Apologies if this has already been posted - but does anyone know if this is genuine? Is that really her? I nearly opened my mouth in astonishment while watching it - surely even Smegs can't be THIS ridiculous?

Oh its real alright.
My fave bit is the young guy who wont let her steal the box he's holding.

this video clip inspired the following.....

darth vader WATERMARKED.jpg
pretty woman sealion clappingWATERMARKED.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

vretch

VIP Member
The Phil Schofield thread is humming.

The only comment I’ll make here about it is, that I hope that bitch of an executive who gladly sacked Piers Morgan cause Megan rang and complained. And now it’s coming out about her bias against the monachy and had ordered her employees to be pro M&H or else get the sack.

I want her and the other executives at ITV sacked over their bias reporting. Maybe this crap with Phil will finally make that happen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
So suddenly there are a number of people posting in here and in Reddit long, numbered lists of defenses of M and her “pregnancies”…basically claiming that the surrogate theory is bunk and that anyone who believes it is an unhinged conspiracy theorist. They have suddenly started with such frequency at the exact same time that I have raised my eyebrow in suspicion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Sukysue

Thank you to The Wicked Lady for naming this thread 👏👏😊💐
Not done this before so hope it goes ok 🤗
Recap afaik The Ho and her husband are strongly rumoured to be leading part time separated lives in rooms in local hotels 🤗
The Ho didn't attend the Gracies
😱 & the papers are leaving thinly veiled clues about "yacht girls" selling sex 😂
Please feel free to fill in the gaps l have missed 🤗
Here goes fingers crossed 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Chita

VIP Member
I am a fan of William. However, before all the Harkles shit started, I didn’t really pay much attention to William’s personality, etc. How do we know he would actually stand firm against Harry once KC3 goes? William so far seems to be following the example of never complain- never explain. We know he altercated with Hazza over a dog bowl… (LOL)… but would he stand firm over years of Harry chipping away at him, or is he just simply distancing himself and getting on with his job, rather than actively fighting Harry?

What I’m trying (poorly) to say is, will William ultimately stand up to his brother? Like cold turkey style? Or will Harry be allowed back post divorce? I guess time will tell. We’ve seen the Wales’ do good work, focus on mental health, on supporting good charities etc, but we haven’t seen too much of Will’s personality yet. Whilst dear QE2 was on the throne we clearly didn’t see/hear too much about William but I feel now since her passing, the spotlight is suddenly very much on him. I really hope he stands firm. I think his test will be balancing public opinion because so many will be supporitng him for doing good work and ignoring Harkles, whereas some sugary types will be pestering him over time to “forgive and forget” Harry.

TLDR: I hope over time William stands firm and doesn’t become a wet lettuce where Harry is concerned.

William does appear to have strength.
When the truth came out about how Martin Bashir manipulated Diana, he gave a controlled speech about it. He seemed pretty strong there.

When he knew he loved Catherine, he stayed strong and delayed marriage for a long time because he needed her to know for sure if she could handle everything that comes with him.

Their wedding would have been full of dignitaries he didn't know but he stood up to the little grey men/civil servants/protocol and told them no. He wanted to make his own list.

He lost his mum and had to walk behind her coffin and had to meet and greet the crowds of people and took it on the chin. He did not crumple.

He's strong.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
Thank you to The Wicked Lady for naming this thread 👏👏😊💐
Not done this before so hope it goes ok 🤗
Recap afaik The Ho and her husband are strongly rumoured to be leading part time separated lives in rooms in local hotels 🤗
The Ho didn't attend the Gracies
😱 & the papers are leaving thinly veiled clues about "yacht girls" selling sex 😂
Please feel free to fill in the gaps l have missed 🤗
Here goes fingers crossed 🤞
Thank you, this one was actually Mr Wicked Lady's offering. I've informed him of his success and he has asked me to transcribe the following acceptance speech -

Winning the thread title means more to me than I can put into words.
I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me.I’d like to thank everyone who believed in me. I’d like to thank the Wicked Lady for all the mentoring and support she gives me, which includes selflessly spending hours and hours on Tattle, reading all the posts so she can tell me about the most amusing ones. Thank you my dear, for all the hard work you put in.
I dedicate this threat to all the mirthful Tattlers, let your amusing posts begin...

I have to say he's quite pleased because he now has as many thread titles as me (1) and has been pointing out that he's not even on Tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Thalia

VIP Member
Charles was working at his desk, late one night
When his eyes beheld an awful sight
For the ginger from the states, began to groan
And suddenly KC was gone

He did a sudden dash
(A sudden dash) Transylvania smash
(He did a dash) he caught on in a flash
(He did a dash) He did a sudden dash

From far Montecito in the US east
To the master bedroom where the vampire feasts
The ho sat there in her humble abode
"Get cash from your pa you ginger toad"

But he'd done a dash
(A sudden dash) Transylvania smash
(He'd done a dash) he'd caught on in a flash
(He'd done a dash) He did a sudden dash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

D. A.

VIP Member
This is totally off topic but made me 😂

( To keep on topic, it could be Camilla?!)

Screenshot_20230527-201503.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62